Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348437 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temitee4me(f): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Good morning engineers,am trying to get a new phone and am confused as to which I'll go for out of the 3 phones on my mind which are nokia x2,huawei ascend y520 or any lenovo phone.pls I need an advise
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jfactor(m): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls my BlackBerry touch 3 was charged 2 days ago and refused to boot wheneva I put it on. It gets hanged and does not boot completely. Pls what can be done to it? Pls help my gurus in d house
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by honeeyplum(f): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
i need a good phone engineer in ibadan...dropped my ainol tablet and the screen calibration stopped working since then...would really appreciate any help. thnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixedhollies(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Techno phantom F7, draining battery and doesn't charge! What can be done? Please advise and if you can do it please let me know.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scofieldsimba(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi engr ,pls help me to unlock this my etisalat android phone. Here is d ime;357232042364081. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wanna sell tecno h5 neat with 8gig mem card 💳 ..... Location lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingogundana: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
I bought a samsung galaxy core prime G360H in dubai but when I on it here in Nigeria it is requesting for sim code or saying invalid sim Engineer in the house how can I unlock this please (IMEI: 359884/06/000642/0 or 359885/06/000642/7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SAMOCHY101(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Infinix Hot(#16,000) and infinix HoteNote(#23,500) now fully in Naija
and its trending among every naija youth +free gift/free
delivery + free 500mb + 2gb for Hot NOte)
Order made easy! via Jumia Online Affiliate Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
whatsapp: 09024175360 or
Call: 08073529590
BBM: 52DF4CF5
Note: Order takes about 1 - 5 days to get to you, and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sylvo: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
How much is Techno R7 screen??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2015
A very clean gionee E3 for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Please I flash my nokia 3110c, since then I can't download applications like operamini on the phone again. Any time I try to do so, this what see, "Certificate is not on the phone or sim". Is there possible solution? Please help.Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tinoselfmade: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2015
BLACKBERRY TOUCH 2 FOR SALE URGENTLY...8K PRICE NEGOTIABLCONTACT ME ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tinoselfmade: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2015
PLS I NEED A GOOD ENGINEER THAT I CAN MEET TODAY IN IKEJA LAGOS...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sambina: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
pls I use mtn android s620 fone. ve tried fermaroot, kingroot, root genius, iroov,vroot, etc..all in an attempt to toot my fone.. but still can't root d fone... pls anyone wit an idea on what to do nxt.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixedhollies(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2015
fixedhollies:
Techno phantom F7, draining battery and doesn't charge! What can be done? Please advise and if you can do it please let me know.
still need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Leobreezy(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Something funny is happening to the files on my memory card. My music files make this squeaky sound like a bad tape when I play them. It continues like this until it can't play anymore, it just skips to the next track. This happens progressively, a music file might be normal until like a month later when I notice this. Same goes for my video files too, the images get distorted and the audio sounds squeaky. Likewise my pictures. Some apps saved on sd card start force closing, including my games. Please I need your help guys, I suspect it's a virus but when I scan with an anti-virus I don't detect anything and the file corruption isn't as fast and adverse as a virus normally would be.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by musocious: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Engineers in the house, please how much does it cost to fix q10 broken screen? Urgent please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oyeludef(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Gurus in d house please help. I rooted my gionee m2 phone later on i upgraded it to kitkat and all my datas got wiped so i rooted it again using king root but now d software keeps telling me it was not properly rooted. av followed advice of fellow gionee m2 user on d m2 thread which involves using pc version to perform d rooting process but to luck still. I even tried deleting the kinguser app using root browser app but still no luck. Please help i wanna b rooted again . Wat can i do to get out of dis mess. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fhunn: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please i want to downgrade my nokia asha 302, any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by heydora: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2015
hello engineers,pls i need your help asap.i tried pimping my jiayu g4 advance with a new font and after the reboot the phone won't leave the jiayu welcome screen.please how do i flash and install a new stock rom.thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2015
eph12:

It stopped working after updating my os. Even after doing factory reset same thing. When I try to put it on the green light would just appear faint unlike the bright green it's supposed to be.

Are you sure it's not a bug that came with the new OS tou just upgraded to?. . . coz that's what I'm thinking.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2015
heydora:
hello engineers,pls i need your help asap.i tried pimping my jiayu g4 advance with a new font and after the reboot the phone won't leave the jiayu welcome screen.please how do i flash and install a new stock rom.thanks in anticipation

I'll ask someone and get back to you. . .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Leobreezy:
Something funny is happening to the files on my memory card. My music files make this squeaky sound like a bad tape when I play them. It continues like this until it can't play anymore, it just skips to the next track. This happens progressively, a music file might be normal until like a month later when I notice this. Same goes for my video files too, the images get distorted and the audio sounds squeaky. Likewise my pictures. Some apps saved on sd card start force closing, including my games. Please I need your help guys, I suspect it's a virus but when I scan with an anti-virus I don't detect anything and the file corruption isn't as fast and adverse as a virus normally would be.

Have you tried Formatting it? Or you love those files so Much ! cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by habayommy: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2015
I appreciate all you gentlemen efforts and selfless service even without been paid...

PLEASE I really need ur HELP.
Recently I bought a Q5(uk used), the charger I was using to charge worked fine and just of a suddenly, after 2weeks, whenever I insert the charger into d phone, a message will pop up "to charge your fone faster. Use the charger that came with this fone". Then sth red will appear on battery and it won't charge. So I bought two chargers(500 naira each) one is very very slow in charging the fone ( for 3 hours it won't charge my fone full) and the other is not even charging the fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by heydora: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2015
MaxGraviton:

I'll ask someone and get back to you. . .

Thnks,i'll appreciate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by honsule(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2015
Infinix ALPHA Marvel went off. Refused to come on. Likely solutions needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eph12(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Are you sure it's not a bug that came with the new OS tou just upgraded to?. . . coz that's what I'm thinking.
Am afraid so. Maybe I should look for how to upgrade to the android 5. just that I'll have to use my data instead of wifi

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.