Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347574 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Affable0709:
boss while tryin to get the default font i loop brick my p5. urent solution oo

Boot into recovery and Perform a hard reset ( I doubt if it'll work, considering that your phone is Rooted) ...
OR

Did you flash CWM on your phone?
If yes, Just Back Up with your SDcard on another P5, then Restore with your SD card in the Bricked phone . .

Using Sp Flash tool is also another way out, it helps to get the Back up file for your phone flashed on it even in its state. Just have an MTK backup of a working p5.

No long stories, Here's a Link that might help.

https://forum..com/thread-159.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nelsoelomi(f): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2015
hi pls my Samsung I9070 Galaxy S Advance is have a sim issue its started indicating insert sim all of a sudden and i have inserted many different sim into it but the problem still persist pls wht can i do about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nosaghae(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
I tried restarting my htc vivid but when it got to the HTC logo it hanged. I
tried doing a hard reset but it gets to a point and show a red triangle with
exclamation mark.
I took it to people that flash phone and it still did not work .
Any guru in the house with help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prevail23(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
pls how much can I get d screen of Samsung galaxy s3?
if dere are different prices just list dem all for me,tnx..God bless!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phazotron(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
im not doing it myself o. ill meet an engineer on monday.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by faray: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
pls help! my tecno m3 android fone fell into water so i placed it under the sun to dry it.afta dryin it i switched it on back but d fone does not receive signal anymore. i.e sim cards are not workin on it..pls assist me on wat to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3Cees: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls can anyone here help me? I've not been able to use my BIS I subscribed for since yesternight. The blackberry symbol that is supposed to show beside the 3G isn't there.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
3Cees:
Pls can anyone here help me? I've not been able to use my BIS I subscribed for since yesternight. The blackberry symbol that is supposed to show beside the 3G isn't there.

What Network?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3Cees: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

What Network?
glo grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
3Cees:
glo grin

This one you're smiling like this, I'm scared ooh, Lools.
Anyway, try Registering your device using the Host Routing Table. . . Buh you'll have yo wait for like 3hrs then reboot your phone, this should work.

Hope the phone is a BOLD.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soulhighman(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls help me. I just got my Innjoo F1 tab last month and it does not use to become hot when am using it but now, it is now radiating heat whenever am using it unlike before.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Champele(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please somebody help me. I bought S3 and its 4g.I use it for 2weeks, network service went off,but that's when im in my house.outside my street i manage to get service.please help!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Champele(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please somebody help me. I bought S3 and its 4g.I use it for 2weeks, network service went off,but that's when im in my house.outside my street i manage to get service.please help!! I need to reduce it to atleast 3g or even less.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opyzi: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
pls I realy need help about rooting my itel 1452, pls d foneis kind of worthless without rooting. please I tried kingroot,framaroot,rootgenius,SRS. 08108840845-whatapp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freelancer007(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good work, guys. Thanks for coming up with this thread. You can also check the Etisalat data subscription plans.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biztycoons(f): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Microsoft windows phone...pls how do I subscribe for airtel 1 month subscription on this phone...pls what code will I send to what code and will I need to do any settings or not pls help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phazotron(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Alright Boss, Just be careful not to cause further damages. . . Judging from your precision of what you think is wrong, I think you're good to go. . . smiley ,

I'm no phone engineer, buh from gathered knowledge, the problem of the phone might be beyond the LCD, so I suggest you look out for other abnormalities in it when you disassemble it, to avoid it doing that twice.

Leh me know sha, on the status of the phone When. you're done.

I took it to an engineer today. while he didn't lose the fone she said that the fone is selecting digitizer because replacement can never be like original. she said the smudge marks on the LCD isn't to blame. is she right?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunddy(m): 6:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Pls someone help me with this my iPhone 4s issue;I have an idownloader application on my phone of which the idownloader doesn't download songs,anytime I want to use it to download song it plays on a platform.....so I now upgraded to idownloader pro because the application told me to do so.....when I did so it does the same things as the former and have spent money to upgrade to it.....pls is there any solution to that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by glurxy: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Please help me out on how to unlock my Samsung galaxy n7000.It Ask for code wen I put another career network on it. And I don't know d career network code for mtn,glo, and airtel. Please help me out!!! sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqchiq(f): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Whatsapp shows am online, and read icon turns blue...when i'm not online,or even using the phone even when am sleeping...causing problems cos friends think am ignoring them although am online and reading their chats.
Any ideas please,would be very grateful?
Am using xperia z2, i've un-installed it for now, until i figure a way out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dbliss1993: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Plz somebody should help me with this MA H6 problem AT command Msent but the imei Wil not change after giving space between the AT + Plz help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kendrick9(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
my gionee is giving me some problems.. for example lets say,i click on switch off,it will then be rebooting...
it has worsened over the past few weeks,which means i find it hard to switch off the phone without removing the battery....it has even affected my opera and uc browser..
any solution please?...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shoesaffairs(f): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
please where can i replace the screen of htc evo 4g or any htc phone in portharcourt?

thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smartdave5: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello all...plz help me out..is there any way i can change the imel of my smasung GT-B5512?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chadso(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
i wanna change my htc sensation xl imei... i have tried all possible means on net to no avail.... any help would be highly appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Glowstone(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
please why are people's signature not showing again on my opera mini browser ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by egesie(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
please how much does the original screen of samsung galaxy S5 cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by egesie(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
I have this Mpie MP707 smartphone, it has charging issues. it shows it's charging but the battery percentage doesn't increase....I've tried different chargers only ma infinix power bank manages to boost it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Haywhy433(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
New tecno h6 for sale at a low price of #19300.. Also laptop hp 530 available at 24k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jazzygrafix(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Please can I get a link to download a firmware to flash my droid razr maxx xt912. I mistakenly wiped its system partition, while trying to upgrade to CM 4.4 rom with safestrap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by superted87: 3:12am On Apr 15, 2015
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THE PRICE OF SAMSUNG S4 SCREEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.