Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1358252 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (1220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tamee:

It didn't work. I force stopped but can't play music or even get a ring tone on my phone.

Yhu have to hard reset the phone.

MAKE SURE ALL YOUR DOWNLOADED APPS ARE MOVED TO SD CARD.

Turn off your phone,
Hold the volume up + power button together.
The stock recovery should come up.
Then you navigate to factory reset option using the volume down key. And click on it with the power button.
Follow every other prompts untill the process is complete. Then Reboot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
bjhaid:
have you rooted it now?
nope
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
purplekayc:
nope
okay ..rooted mine yesterday
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kookny(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hi guys... Please, when my data finished, i logged into my gmail account with a friend's Gmail app. Now that i've resubscribed, i tried to log out in that my friend's phone, i didn't work out.

How would i resolve this problem. It's really worrying me. I need my full privacy back, i don't want to be sharing my email with someone else
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tamee(f): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LeJeun3: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by optimised: 2:31am On Jun 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Carlcare is requesting for 6,000 to fix a new screen whereas it is even cheaper elsewhere, what an irony
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tamee(f): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maestrojay(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2015
gudday everyone, pls i need help, i am using a tecno P9 tablet, my batry died one day and since then it refuse to charge so i changed the unremovable battery, and d same issue persisted, iv changed d chargin point twice and it still would nt charge, immediately i plug d charger to d Tab, it wuld trip off den try to ON itself (by showing d tecno logo)and trip off again, it continues doin dat repeatedly..but wen i remove the charger, i can ON it normally... I av visited 2 technicians and dey couldnt solve d problem.. Am soo frustrated, pls help me out.. Maybe ders sumtin i need to tell my technician to do.... Thanks in advance.. Wishing u all a happy weekend..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamtewwy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
pls I need help my injoo one refused to boot into recovery mode. I
use mobile uncle and rashr to boot but it refuse I tried it manualy
it refused to boot into recovery. it wud just show me a injoo logo
then switch off then injo logo again then home screen pls wat is d
solution pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamtewwy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
pls I need help my injoo one refused to boot into recovery mode. I use mobile uncle and rashr to boot but it refuse I tried it manualy it refused to boot into recovery. it wud just show me a injoo logo then switch off then injo logo again then home screen pls wat is d solution pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FhemmyKW(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
I want to repair my Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 screen touch. There is nothing wrong withthe screen, it only d screentouch that got cracked. How much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chioma134: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2015
Please, can anyone tell me the cheapest means of changing my samsungnote 8 glass screen which got broken this morning?. The touchscreen still works perfectly. I am broke now. Pls help a sister. I live in Abj.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Seylad2009(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pls help : Am unable to access any Google Service ( play store, Google Map, Google account, etc). It keep saying Connection Error or can't connect to Google
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Festaco(m): 5:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Festaco:
Goodday nairalanders please how do I root my Samsung galaxy grand prime phone so as to be able to use BlackBerry subscription. The phone model is G530H. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2015
zeezahbee:
Good pm, how much does it cost to replace a broken screen of Samsung s4 And S3.
i have an s3 screen for 10K.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Cheekah212:
Pls does anyone have an idea of how much it is to replace a damaged Samsung galaxy s3 screen and calibration?... My phone fell very hard against d ground and the screen was completely shattered.
Got an s3 screen for 10K.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2015
prevail23:
pls how much can I get d screen of Samsung galaxy s3?
if dere are different prices just list dem all for me,tnx..God bless!
got one for 10k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prevail23(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2015
johnny1980:
got one for 10k
pls were do u base? can i get fairly used?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2015
prevail23:
pls were do u base? can i get fairly used?

Lagos. Yes.
I have a white original not Chinese clone one for sale at 10k. No cracks or issues.

Just that my board went bad and I am selling for scrap.

Your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by prevail23(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2015
johnny1980:

Lagos. Yes.
I have a white original not Chinese clone one for sale at 10k. No cracks or issues.

Just that my board went bad and I am selling for scrap.

Your location?
pls send me a message on whatsap let's talk more(08185224692), i have someone in ogba dat u can give d screen to
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Engineers in the house please help ! A friend has one Tecno L3 device that stops at tecno screen when booting, he then took it to a phone repairman for solution. The man however flashed the phone but the problem now is that the phone isn't detecting any of the sim cards again after flashing ........ Please help !!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funjy: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello House, please how can i fix the sim not not valid error on my iphone 4s. Will really appreciate if someone can help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by horlahlucee(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please help, whenever i want to make a call or there's an incoming call, my phone always shows unfortunately dialer has stopped. Same thing goes for the music player, whenever I open it, it always shows unfortunately music has stopped. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tamee:

I pressed down the volume up and power button as you said but nothing popped up , the phone just kept switching back on. So I went to settings and I pressed the factory reset option. My phone was reset but I still can't play music

What's the name of your phone again?
meanwhile, Try Uninstalling the app, then using your file manager, delete every other folder that is associated with that app, i.e goto Android>obb/data and locate folders that relate with the app, delete them.
do this both on your SD card and Internal memory

reboot the phone and try installing the app again. . . Pls let me know how it goes too.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Firmjudge(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello house my phone brand is Nokia and the Model is E5.

Each time i try to turn on the bluetooth it pops an error, ""Unable to perform operation"" please can someone help out on how to get this thing fixed. This issue started few months back

Pls help confirm if this is a software or hardware issue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hormor14(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kookny:
Hi guys... Please, when my data finished, i logged into my gmail account with a friend's Gmail app. Now that i've resubscribed, i tried to log out in that my friend's phone, i didn't work out.

How would i resolve this problem. It's really worrying me. I need my full privacy back, i don't want to be sharing my email with someone else
If it is an android phone got "setting"..."app" when you reach a screen that display all app look for Gmail click. on gmail
You will some options clicck on clear data that's all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brisstone(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
pls the data of my techno s3 auto on by itself and also auto off by itself even after I off the data myself and restrict background app and also disable auto synchronise. pls what is the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hormor14(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
brisstone:
pls the data of my techno s3 auto on by itself and
also auto off by itself even after I off the data myself and
restrict background app and also disable auto
synchronise. pls what is the solution?
Did you flash a custom rom... if you did change back to the stock rom
If not try a factory reset

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (1220) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.