Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353747 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onyekabe(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
please help i loss the imei of my techno p5 after rooting it hence it can;t make call with it. i have tried mobile uncle
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rashdimuh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
My techno p9 cant on again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
Thanks for the reply, i', presently in Lagos and sometimes in Ibadan so would appreciate it if you can send me the contacts of your service centers in those two places.
You're welcome! And following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos and Ibadan: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria " +234 01460619/80022752273"
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
NO 55,Kofo Abayomi Avenue Apapa,Lagos +2348091339530
Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria + 234 8172005296
Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
onyekabe:
please help i loss the imei of my techno p5 after rooting it hence it can;t make call with it. i have tried mobile uncle

lost your IMEI? That's new. please kindle relate to me how it happened.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayesa: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Please help my w450 is not sending messages, it will load and load but the message will not delivered but I can receive messages sent to me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mcsammy4u(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Once again thanks for updating me, i know Isolak Building in Ibadan opposite Group medical, but one more thing is am i expected to pay much at the tecno office since i've not opened the phone before although my warrant has finished but i dont know if i will be charged more... i'm just asking o so that i will know what all to prepare before going. Thanks as you update me

Carlcaresophia:
You're welcome! And following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos and Ibadan: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria " +234 01460619/80022752273"
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
NO 55,Kofo Abayomi Avenue Apapa,Lagos +2348091339530
Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria + 234 8172005296
Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tamee(f): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onyekabe(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
MaxGraviton:

lost your IMEI? That's new. please kindle relate to me how it happened.
i flash my phone after i loss my unlock password, then the imei get loss hence i can not make or recieve calls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hey guys,

My battery doesn't charge fast.
I have used 0.5, 1.0, and 2.1A charging ports from typical chargers and power banks but it still charges 3hrs+ from 0-100%.

I have wiped battery stats but still no progress.
The same power bank and chargers charges other phones fast too(1A and 2.1A)

Again, at times when I use torch(not the default) that overheats, the battery remains at a particular percentage then after a few minutes it starts dropping like 1% in 30secs till I power off

Help needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
hi great phone engineers, i have a big problem with my phone, the start button is not functioning anymore, and when i remove the battery and re-insert it will start by itself which was not how it used to do before now, can someone advice me on what to do am using tecno h5 and i've never worked on it before.
take it an engineer arnd you...your power button is jammed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tamee:

Almost all apps, I can't even recall them all. Pls. what do i do?

Try to force stop the music App. . .
If it doesn't work, you'll have to hard reset the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
onyekabe:
i flash my phone after i loss my unlock password, then the imei get loss hence i can not make or recieve calls

What response do you get when you dial *#06#?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otobong085(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Engineers on board, good day to you and you and you. It goes like this. I was on the hot seat day before yesterday morning and decided to pass time with my tecno m5 while doing my business. Unfortunately for me, it dropped off my hand and fell into a bucket with a little water in it. Well, i did not put it off and continued with my soda crush saga game after vigorously shaking of the drops of water on it. Big error! The screen flickered until it became black. As per medicine after death, i put the phone under the sun throughout that day. I even took it for screen change but it remains black and i was refunded this evening while my problem remains and my warranty seal is broken.
The phone comes on, but i cannot see anything. The screen is dead black! What to do please. I am in awka, anambra state.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toluxa1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
gidjah:
engine, how mich will it cost to fix my broken lg g3 screen sir?

I can help you get the original replacement screen from my supplier.
Bought several high end phone screens for many Nairalanders -

https://www.nairaland.com/1896189/100-original-lg-g2-replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tamee(f): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 3:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
Once again thanks for updating me, i know Isolak Building in Ibadan opposite Group medical, but one more thing is am i expected to pay much at the tecno office since i've not opened the phone before although my warrant has finished but i dont know if i will be charged more... i'm just asking o so that i will know what all to prepare before going. Thanks as you update me

Dear sir, as for whether you'll be charged or how much you'll be charged, you need to counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly. And what you need to bring with you is your warranty card or the receipt of the phone. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 4:14am On Jun 04, 2015
otobong085:
Engineers on board, good day to you and you and you. It goes like this. I was on the hot seat day before yesterday morning and decided to pass time with my tecno m5 while doing my business. Unfortunately for me, it dropped off my hand and fell into a bucket with a little water in it. Well, i did not put it off and continued with my soda crush saga game after vigorously shaking of the drops of water on it. Big error! The screen flickered until it became black. As per medicine after death, i put the phone under the sun throughout that day. I even took it for screen change but it remains black and i was refunded this evening while my problem remains and my warranty seal is broken.
The phone comes on, but i cannot see anything. The screen is dead black! What to do please. I am in awka, anambra state.
Thanks
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. Attached pls find the contact information of our service center, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 4:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
hi great phone engineers, i have a big problem with my phone, the start button is not functioning anymore, and when i remove the battery and re-insert it will start by itself which was not how it used to do before now, can someone advice me on what to do am using tecno h5 and i've never worked on it before.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check this for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidjah(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2015
toluxa1:

I can help you get the original replacement screen from my supplier.
Bought several high end phone screens for many Nairalanders -

https://www.nairaland.com/1896189/100-original-lg-g2-replacement
pls engineer lets talk, i neew ur number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toluxa1(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2015
gidjah:
pls engineer lets talk, i neew ur number

I'm not an engr oo. My number is on my signature.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zonty: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
GUYZ PLZ HELP. WHENEVER I POWER MY TECNO M7, THE PHONEBOOK AND CONTACTS TAKES VERY LONG TIME TO LOAD. IT TAKES HOURS TO LOAD AND THATS VERY FRUSTRATING. PLZ WHAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE THIS.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tamee:

Thank you, I will try to force stop.

Yea, pls keep me posted. I want to know if it worked.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
zonty:
GUYZ PLZ HELP. WHENEVER I POWER MY TECNO M7, THE PHONEBOOK AND CONTACTS TAKES VERY LONG TIME TO LOAD. IT TAKES HOURS TO LOAD AND THATS VERY FRUSTRATING. PLZ WHAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE THIS.

Hours?? Does it actually take that long? Or it's just an exagerration?
BTW. Is it just the phone book app? or some other apps do the same too.
How big is your RAM.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani6666: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. Attached pls find the contact information of our service center, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Do you guys have a Carlcare Center in Benin where I van fix my infinix device ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by optimised: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
I slept on my Infinix Hot and screen is bad now. how much does the replacement screen sells for?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidjah(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
toluxa1:

I'm not an engr oo. My number is on my signature. 08086093460
tnks mr tolu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2015
nani6666:

Do you guys have a Carlcare Center in Benin where I van fix my infinix device ?
Yes, we do. Following pls find the contact information of our service center in Benin: NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City +234 8172951002
Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by apaseowu(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Hello gurus in d huz, plz I will be so glad if anyone in d huz can help me solve my prob, BlackBerry Q10 is giving serz headache, each time I restart the fone, everything on the fone get wiped off, including applications, pics, songs bbm chats etc..... plz how do I go abt dis. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by apaseowu(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Hello gurus in d huz, plz I will be so glad if anyone in d huz can help me solve my prob, BlackBerry Q10 is giving serz headache, each time I restart the fone, everything on the fone get wiped off, including applications, pics, songs bbm chats etc..... plz how do I go abt dis. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2015
zonty:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2015
optimised:
I slept on my Infinix Hot and screen is bad now. how much does the replacement screen sells for?
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tamee(f): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.