Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345175 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 9:32pm On May 27, 2015
sunsplash99:
Pls where can I fix my HTC desire 816 cracked screen?
hello i can fix it for u am in lagos contact me on 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
Toyocee:
ello engrs in d awse pls i dunno y d screen of ma fone s fluctuating i ist thought twas ma eyes but i j ust realised twasnt.its itel 1453.tnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emptybrain(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2015
my phone a nokia product2600, the charging port is not working and the phone discharges a fully charged battery within 30mins.

Also my samsung galaxy pocket has sensor issues, who much can i buy a new sensor?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emptybrain(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2015
emrain:
we all know INFINIX zero and co. have a lot of bugs.

so I've been helping people unbrick their phones, upgrade, and install custom ROMs everywhere I go.

now I'm in Owerri, so those that have SOFTWARE issues with their INFINIX hot note / zero / hot or other android devices can contact me for immediate repairs or upgrade.

reach me through this numbers: 07063123584,

How much yu go use change sensor for me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by folawalesegun: 3:37am On May 28, 2015
what is d advantage of using custom ROMs?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:15am On May 28, 2015
coolshegs10:

God bless u for even answering me! I live in Ibadan,Oyo state. pls i do need or contact.Thanks.
You're very much welcome! And following pls find the contact information of our service center in Ibadan: Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria + 234 8172005296
Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by osjoshua(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2015
please everyone I'm having problems with my gionee m2,the USB doesn't show up on the screen when connected to a computer and it doesn't show up on the computer too, all it does is to charge only.... I've tried several USB..... please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:57am On May 28, 2015
Toyocee:
ello engrs in d awse pls i dunno y
d screen of ma fone s fluctuating i ist thought twas ma eyes but i j
ust realised twasnt.its itel 1453.tnks
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Abeokuta, funaab area.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
Toyocee:

Abeokuta, funaab area.
Sorry we don't have service center in Abeokuta, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lastchild: 8:18pm On May 28, 2015
My uc web is not showing english letters,how do I change it to english,pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JoshuaKay(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2015
Pls I just got this HTC One M8 dual sim (second hand) but calls are not going out nor coming in. So I called a friend dat had similar problem with his gionee phone n he told me dat it was d IMEI of his phone dat someone helped him to change n it started working again. So I dialed *#06# on my phone to check its IMEI but what was showing on it was INVALID for sim 1&2.That being said, d problem now is how will I be able to change or correct d imei of dis HTC m8 since it's not an mtk device?Or is dia any other way to solve d problem m having with d phone?Kindly respond anybody.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizzosd: 10:12pm On May 28, 2015
Hello Engineers in d building,pls I will like to know how much samsung galaxy s2 screen will cost me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:50am On May 29, 2015
how much will it cost to change Samsung s5 broken screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yimadanjuma(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2015
if u turn ON NETWORK DATA on your android phones your megabites and your credit will just run out (finish). My question is, does the same thing hapen to iphones ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 9:03am On May 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
bro lemme fix it for u are u in lag my no 08023272214 or whatapp my office at computer village its wait and get
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tegamarro(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2015
Any one please help I just got a Gionee M3 which I chargeed and used it lasted just a day before the battery went of which not supposed to be so does this mean I have a bad battery or something else some one please help......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abesky(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
Guys who get Samsung galaxy note2 menu button flex cable. Should contact me on 08099152676
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2015
tegamarro:
Any one please help I just got a Gionee M3 which I chargeed and used it lasted just a day before the battery went of which not supposed to be so does this mean I have a bad battery or something else some one please help......

Did you buy the phone new or used
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
please help, subscribed for mtn bis.daily Data plan on android, immediately after subscription internet service refused to show up, no 3g connection at all, can't even connect to internet, pls. help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
How do i check my data balance on Etisalat and glo.pls ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tegamarro(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2015
ebab:

Did you buy the phone new or used
Mint new my brother
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hormor14(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2015
Help me oooo....i plugged my phone overnight to charge and this morning the phone refuse turn on Pls can someone tell me what the problem may be I use tecno F7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2015
Penart:
please help, subscribed for mtn bis.daily Data plan on android, immediately after subscription internet service refused to show up, no 3g connection at all, can't even connect to internet, pls. help
restart your device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:18am On May 30, 2015
Hormor14:
Help me oooo....i plugged my phone overnight to charge and this morning the phone refuse turn on Pls can someone tell me what the problem may be I use tecno F7
it's like your battery is bad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:24am On May 30, 2015
Ama80:
How do i check my data balance on Etisalat and glo.pls ooo
eti-*228#
Glo-send info to 127
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 10:04am On May 30, 2015
bjhaid:
eti-*228#
Glo-send info to 127
tnx so much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2015
tegamarro:

Mint new my brother

Ok, where do you reside
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jazz04(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2015
thexzy:
Please house, someone should please assist me on solving this problem that am having with my Iphone S4.....The stuff is that when I insert my sim card, this is the text that is displayed..........."The sim card that u currently have installed in this iphone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iphone. Please insert another sim card from a supported carrier or request that this iphone be unlocked by your carrier. Contact apple for more information".......The Question is how do I unlock my iphone S4 with the sim carrier?? Thanks for the help

I can sale you a cheaper unlock chip.....instead of paying 20k for factory unlock......08036368551
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hormor14(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2015
bjhaid:
it's like your battery is bad
I don't think it's the battery because the memory card in the is not working again....is it that the phone is fried?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.