Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344198 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mekurexx: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello House. I need help asap. I got a phone but its rooted. Its a Galaxy S4 I9500. The stock lollipop firmware is available for update, i downloaded it but during installation, it stopped at 29% and just restarted. I'm still stuck on 4.42 kitkat. I need help flashing CUSTOM ROM Lollipop. I just crossed from ios, so Im not familiar with the rooting thing. Any help will be appreicated. M: 09031958819 Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by originalblood: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by endyme(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello my great engineers, pls i need ur help i have dis old htc hero that hangs wen booting up displaying only htc logo i have tried flashing wit pc and hard reset. Its still d same. What else do u guys suggest i do? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by supplywhims: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
PALS help, no other browser on my phone is working except opera mini and i cant download anything
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
my nokia e71 cannot play mp4 videos but i was told i will av to download an mp4 player,ans i dont kknw how to go about it. Who can help me out please??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Maxwellmbah(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pls...
I have issue with my bb 9850, the issue is the phone started showing battery with 'X' on top of the battery n the phone refuse to on... I have change/tried several battery but non can put the phone on... Is still showing that battery with X
Pls.. What will i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by supplywhims: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Maxwellmbah:
Pls...
I have issue with my bb 9850, the issue is the phone started showing battery with 'X' on top of the battery n the phone refuse to on... I have change/tried several battery but non can put the phone on... Is still showing that battery with X
Pls.. What will i do?
Keep pulling the battery and returning it again until the problem stops.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auseayo(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
My blackberry bold5 9930 has a big charging issue,,itz always showing me "charging source connected to your device cant charge it",,and av tried mre dan 20 different chargers,both direct chargers and usb cords..have also tried wiping d fone,,hard reset,,pullung out d battery several times,and so many other tin i can tink of.....PLS FELLAZ,I NID U GUYS HELP..ANY SOLUTION PLZ!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dhaveenchi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
hello house! Please who knows how much it will cost me to fix the screen and battery of my tecno m3 .Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by STENON(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pls who can help me with the replacement of my Samsung Tab 4 cracked front glass, and how much will it cost me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by idonijesamod(m): 3:30am On Jul 10, 2015
pls help me. my phone is is not responding to network, i have flash it n restore, and still not responding. always wrighting connection problem or invalid mmi code.tecno b3.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2015
STENON:
Pls who can help me with the replacement of my Samsung Tab 4 cracked front glass, and how much will it cost me?

Hello, are you still willing to replace your tab 4 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by STENON(f): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2015
ebab:

Hello, are you still willing to replace your tab 4 screen?
Yes, not the screen, but the front glass.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2015
STENON:
Yes, not the screen, but the front glass.

OK, whatsapp me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gbenga4my(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
High voltage spoilt my bb Z10. is there any1 who can help me out ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pls help.Blackberry z10 I can hear my caller but dey cant hear me wen i talk. But wen i put it in speaker fone it works fine. I have tired wiping, battery removing, all to no avail. pls wat can i do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Deshalom:
Pls help.Blackberry z10 I can hear my caller but dey cant hear me wen i talk. But wen i put it in speaker fone it works fine. I have tired wiping, battery removing, all to no avail. pls wat can i do.

Where is ur location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
ebab:

Where is ur location
Around Berger lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teepsee(f): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please I need u all help. My phone keeps saying insufficient space once I want to download an application. Yet I got space on my sd card n internal memory. Please how can I resolve this cause it's getting me nut
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sainturch(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
House I forgot my samsung grand neo password. Anyway to unlock it without flashing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blaxx: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
I'm in Rivers State
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sainturch(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
I have unlock the phone but its on safe mode. Please how do I remove it from safemode cos I can't do anything with it. The phone is samsung galaxy grand 19082. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2015
blaxx:

I'm in Rivers State
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service center in River State. Thank you! 2nd floor, No.17 rumuobikani, trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River state,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Ugwem:
Hi guys, please am using an Infinix Zero android phone and recently I noticed it updating apps on its own at will without my authorization and it keeps eating up my data. Can someone info me on how I can block or stop apps running under my watch please...will be grateful!!!
Hi! Have you turned off the auto-update function of the apps?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olu98: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Guys i nid ur help.my bold 3 is a cdma device but recently av bin unable 2 browse.gurus pls help a dude.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeancol11(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
How much can I get the screen of bold2 presently??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
yeancol11:
How much can I get the screen of bold2 presently??

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by walafah(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Pls i nid ur help i nid stock rom for y4 2 unbrick my fone

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Solidarity9490(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.