Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344352 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Goto Needrom.com and download the ROM for your phone. . . then flash it, thats all.
If not the exact stock ROM, you can download any of the ROMs compatible with your device.

Thanks but phone is not booting at all just black screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Johnsonsp(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2015
@semid4lyfe,Good morning mr, my 64gb iphone 4s Switch OFF/ON keypad is not working perfectly anymore I always focused it before I off nd on it, also the back cover as broken+ the minimize keypad is not working smoothly as well.. I need to know what's gonna cost me to fix this problem.

And like hw much can I selle it once I fixed it all.. Update me!

Thank u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2015
OmokayZ:

Thanks but phone is not booting at all just black screen

Do you have any custom recovery on the phone? Like Clockworkmod or TWRP.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2015
walafah:
Pls were can i fix my brick tecno y4 in portharcourt
Hi! If your phone was not rooted before, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. Following are the address and hotline: 2nd floor, No.17 rumuobikani, trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River state,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2015
idonijesamod:
pls help me. my phone is is not responding to network, i have flash it n restore, and still not responding. always wrighting connection problem or invalid mmi code.tecno b3.
Hi! Do you mean your phone can't connect to wifi or data?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2015
dhaveenchi:
hello house! Please who knows how much it will cost me to fix the screen and battery of my tecno m3 .Thanks
Hi! You can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Do you have any custom recovery on the phone? Like Clockworkmod or TWRP.
it was after i installed Clockworkmod this ish happened phone failed to boot up back since then no show at all....i heard it has been HardBricked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teetee2(f): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2015
it is X570
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teetee2(f): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2015
@MaxGraviton, It is X570. thx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
abeg guys what will happen if I auto renew my mtn bis ?wil I get extra time added before it expires next?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hectorswag(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
[size=14pt]Are you having trouble fixing your phone or computer?

Tired of looking for competent and reliable engineers for your gadgets and equipment??

Check out the post below and call for quick solution to all your electronic issues!![/size]

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harkynkunle(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers... below is what they look like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funnysaint(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
please engineers, my wi-fi hotspot keeps switching on and off by itself continously. pls how can i stop this.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
OmokayZ:
it was after i installed Clockworkmod this ish happened phone failed to boot up back since then no show at all....i heard it has been HardBricked

Are you sire you flashed the right recovery for your phone? As in the recovery you flashed, did you make sure it was the one specifically made for your phone? .

BTW, how did you flash the lolipop ROM that you said bricked your phone? Which recovery did you use?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
teetee2:
@MaxGraviton, It is X570. thx

Have you tried hard resetting the phone?
Like booting into recovery and then selecting factory reset or data wipe
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lahraak: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello, good job

Pls I have a blackberry curve 7 that is not powering when I charge it, it just show a battery with lightening bolt sometimes battery with x sign

Also sometimes it will boot on its own and goes off again.

Pls what could be the problem
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peacemaranatha(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
The engineers, pls I need you urgently pls What Is happening to my phone? The Phone normally Shut down without my authorisation. At times) It will shut down and reboot and at times, It fails to reboot until I remove the battery. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Are you sire you flashed the right recovery for your phone? As in the recovery you flashed, did you make sure it was the one specifically made for your phone? .

BTW, how did you flash the lolipop ROM that you said bricked your phone? Which recovery did you use?
I flashed with cwm not twrp using rom manager then rebooted after that phone refused to on. . have not even started with lollipop installation. . I just wanted to backup my rom first
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kenniboy: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
@MaxGravition, help me pls. My Gionee P3 soft keypad is failing. I cant change my keypad to number again. Also some of my keypad dont work again. I cant type full sentence coz some buttons are not work ing again.
Thank.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teetee2(f): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
@MaxGravition, I will do dat thks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
OmokayZ:
I flashed with cwm not twrp using rom manager then rebooted after that phone refused to on. . have not even started with lollipop installation. . I just wanted to backup my rom first

Were you able to boot into recovery after flashing CWM?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
teetee2:
@MaxGravition, I will do dat thks

Very welcomed, just let Me know how it goes, pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bignoble05(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Goodevening guys. My BB (9700) bold2 will be super very slow whenever it is 2am(midnite) and will eventually drain all my battery(even if I just unplug it by 1:30am) in less than 15minutes but the phone will be ok If I remove the battery around 1am and fix it back by 7am. I have less than 6 apps on the phone but it keeps telling me to delete some Apps. Please help!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bedfordng(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
OmokayZ:
did you flash the correct recovery on the device.if the recovery is not for the device it will damage the boot file that enables the device to boot.this is why its necessary to make sure the recovery being flashed is made for the device.hope you were the one that created it.does the device still boot up to logo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lukecent: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Plz house, what could be the problem, ma phone (Galaxy win) can't play out music or video, doesn't ring out sound.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by houseofmastiff(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2015
hello house, i have this lumia phone but it developed a problem recently, first it stopped charging and secondly its not switching on. Could it be the battery? please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Were you able to boot into recovery after flashing CWM?
No when i tried it never cam up.....Hard bricked, solutions am seeing online it to use a usb Jig to boot it into download mode then use odin to flash it back to custom.....Whch i dont know ow to go about the Usb Jig
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
bedfordng:
did you flash the correct recovery on the device.if the recovery is not for the device it will damage the boot file that enables the device to boot.this is why its necessary to make sure the recovery being flashed is made for the device.hope you were the one that created it.does the device still boot up to logo
It shows i flashed with incompatible recovery cus i later found out it was TWRP that was compatible which i use CMW... Now its not even booting at all. "Hard Bricked" * Only solution i can see is to use A usb Jig Device which i dont seem is available in nigeria
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
OmokayZ:
No when i tried it never cam up.....Hard bricked, solutions am seeing online it to use a usb Jig to boot it into download mode then use odin to flash it back to custom.....Whch i dont know ow to go about the Usb Jig

Hmm . . . I'll confirm how genuine that USB jig is for your phone, and get back to you,
Sorry pls what's the name of your phone again?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Hmm . . . I'll confirm how genuine that USB jig is for your phone, and get back to you,
Sorry pls what's the name of your phone again?
Thanks Its A Samsung galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KolaShangOne(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
How much is original Xperia Z1 screen now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
OmokayZ:
Thanks Its A Samsung galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Pls answer these questions accordingly. . .
> is it a Verizon wireless product?
> do you have access to a computer with internet connection?
> do you also have access to a microSD adaptor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.