Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342542 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2015
djtommy:
Hello everyone, please I am having issue with my Motorola droid razr, recently it has stop enabling 3G even when I switch to 3G it's only bring in edge ...please help

Did you move to a new environment??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abiss136(f): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls help me oo,Aw can i off automatic data on my tecno s9 tablet,anytime i off d data within 5mins it will re on again,and it killing my battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kvngmyron(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tolzeal:

I havr interest in this..
please send me a command.

I hope u can waybill to Akure??
Ondo state
me dont know how to waybill o....cant u come down to ph?? I could reduce the money for y
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tholuwaniey(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tolzeal:

How did you get it bricked ?? Tell me somethinh..

I recently bought an infinix hot phone from jumia 4 days ago precisely... After enjoying the phone for some 3days... I got an update to download the update on my phone... I downloaded the update. and clicked on upgrade... the phone rebooted and then showed something like an updating bar... after that... it restarted and showed infinix but its always going to recovery mode everytime I put it on.... the phone is already rooted..... but I don't have cmw recovery... plsss can I get an engineer here on nl that stays in Lagos to repair it for me on or be fore Friday.. 3rd of June..... this is very urgent... plsss if I ca
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danelo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
@tolzeal, can u pls render me help on how to change the imei of my itel ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello Tolzeal, please i need your advice on a laptop that I can get at about 80k...please a fairly good gaming laptop. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PapaNnamdi: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
help me ppl,
i own infinix hot
i rooted the fone using the iroot app on pc,
so it installed one chinese app that grants root permissions, one unfortunate day i tried to uninstall the chinese app so i can instal super user, but couldnt, so i opened the chinese app and didnt know what i pressed after that day, i could no longer use apps dat require root permissions. fone keeps saying its not rooted, i tried rooting again and iroot app can no longer root the fone, pls how do i go about rooting it t, is there any one click root app that can fix this,?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Input(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello house, Good day to you all
How do I set my sd card as my default memory. Samsung galaxy tab4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cowboydan: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls can anyone help me? I was on call with
my blackberry z30 , battery was at 5 percent at the time call came in. Was still on
call when phone went off. I plugged fone to
wall charger and i got a yellowish green
light. After a while a long red light follwed by
red blinking light. Good thing here is that pc
sees the device, bad thing is that when connected to autoloader and connects to
bootrom it shows device password, once i
put in the password and hit enter button,
nothing happens, redlight begins to blink
again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Danelo:
@tolzeal, can u pls render me help on how to change the imei of my itel ?

Please follow procedure for any MTK chip
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danelo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tolzeal:

Please follow procedure for any MTK chip
HV tried using mobile uncle bt it doesn't work CU's itel is nt an mtk device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heemzy: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2015
MekT:

at least ur own good...my own screen scrambles and sumtyms even goes blank

Am fed up jaree... Av formatted it several times
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 4:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Kvngmyron:
me dont know how to waybill o....cant u come down to ph?? I could reduce the money for y

No way bro.
sorry cant risk thr life for that.

Thanks grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 4:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Input:
Hello house, Good day to you all
How do I set my sd card as my default memory. Samsung galaxy tab4

You can always move them to SD card manually.
Or set location for Apps.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 4:46am On Jul 03, 2015
jaysleem:
Hello Tolzeal, please i need your advice on a laptop that I can get at about 80k...please a fairly good gaming laptop. thanks

Hp dv6. is a nice product bro.
Dell xps series also awesome for gaming .

Check them out. Send me a command after you've the one you likr bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 4:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Heemzy:

Am fed up jaree... Av formatted it several times

Link me up with the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 4:49am On Jul 03, 2015
abiss136:
Pls help me oo,Aw can i off automatic data on my tecno s9 tablet,anytime i off d data within 5mins it will re on again,and it killing my battery

Are u sure you don't have any network application powering this up om its own
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kvngmyron(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Tolzeal:

No way bro.
sorry cant risk thr life for that.

Thanks grin
no wahala...thanks for showing interest....... Lg g2 phone for sale in ph city...chip just 30k or 25k thats if your location is far
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anselchris(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Pls i woke up this morning and my 9930(bold5) wouldn't power at all, no red light when i fix d ba3 infact nothing shows at all. I learnt that even if it crashes at least the red light would still be showing when u fix d ba3. Pls what could be the problem? Is ther anything like power problem in a bold5?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by windgold: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Good morning Phone Engineers, Pls my Q5 screen is having issues. Part of the touch screen has stopped working. I can't save number or pictures anymore. Top right edge of the touch screen has stopped working. Pls I need ur advice on what to do. Thank you phone engineers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2015
abiss136:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolulopephilips: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Pls can someone help me to download whatsapp on my iPad 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vixx(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2015
I already did that bro but it didn't fix the problem.....any other solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vixx(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Tolzeal:

First of all ma'am.
It's root not route.

Secondly, Download portable WiFi hotspot on your phone from store.
That would fix the prob.
I already did that bro, but didn't fix the probs. Any other solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
perrol:
pls great people help me with my tecno D5 .
have been having problem with contact
loading.any time I switch on my phone b4 I will
see my phonebook number it will be like 6 hour
if nt next day..pls is there anything I can do to
be getting my contact detail. fast
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Vixx:
I already did that bro, but didn't fix the probs. Any other solution?

Backuo important files.
Make hard reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
windgold:
Good morning Phone Engineers, Pls my Q5 screen is having issues. Part of the touch screen has stopped working. I can't save number or pictures anymore. Top right edge of the touch screen has stopped working. Pls I need ur advice on what to do. Thank you phone engineers.

You should be looking forward to a screen replacement.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amoleoluyinka: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls guys, whenever I download videos with my tecno H6 browser.... The result is always in video playback.bin pls what can I do to it.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tolzeal:

Backuo important files.
Make hard reset
pls I hav a china phone my brother in law bought Fr me during his trip and it's a big Android but d problem is it suddenly stopped working but powers on and I tuk it to phone repairers and they said it needs to be rooted whc they have failed to do due to d unavailability of d software to root/flash it.any help?d name is quangou
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amoleoluyinka: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
amoleoluyinka:
Pls guys, whenever I download videos with my tecno H6 browser.... The result is always in video playback.bin pls what can I do to it.
Thanks in anticipation

Pls guys kind help on this issue, thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JERIZO(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
PLS HELP!!!
I removed my sim card from my Nokia Lumia phone, on inserting the sim card back, I discovered my whole contact has been deleted. I don't know how this happened, I'm still confused. Please, How do I restore my contacts back?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
hello. I tried connecting my tecno p9 to my PC using USB.I connected it and switched on the USB port but I couldn't see my phone on my PC. I tried it with different USB when the first didn't work out but it's same thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.