Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342538 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Najwal: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Do you have a custom recovery?

No don't have
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haiti007(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
can someone help check my ipjone carrier ?
imei is 103438004982507
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Step 1; On MTN you need to have your pin
number while doing the transfer using USD
format. USD message format ( *600*phone
number*Amount*Transfer pin#) To transfer
N1100, for example, to us, 08105265698, input
*600*08105265698*1100*1234# and press Send/Ok Step 2; After transferring the fund to
our line, text Merrybet, the transferred amount
and your username to our line. Example: for
funding Merrybet Account via sms. To:
08105265698 Message: Merrybet 1100
APPLEBOTTOM5 Step 3; We will now credit your specified account in step 2 with the
amount transferred and a 10% service charge
deducted. Meaning N1000 will be credited to
your Merrybet account in less than 30mins.
Thanks for reading
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 5:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Najwal:

No don't have

You'll have to flash your stock ROM to that phone. For it to come up again, and to do that, we need a custom recovery. . . do you have access to a computer? so you can use Sp Flash tool to get the recovery on your phone.

Did you also try a Hard reset?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Najwal: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
MaxGraviton:

You'll have to flash your stock ROM to that phone. For it to come up again, and to do that, we need a custom recovery. . . do you have access to a computer? so you can use Sp Flash tool to get the recovery on your phone.

Did you also try a Hard reset?

Yes did a hard reset and yes a have access to a computer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Srallens(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
My android is typing wrongly and I can't enter my password. Somebody pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lynokel(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
I got a lenovo s860 phone, anytime I try to change the network mode to 3g only, all I get is network unavailable but if I put the same sim in oda phones, it shows strong 3g. Pls what do I do or who can be of help please ....thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Neeno: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello. Pls who knows how much it costs to repair an iPhone 5s back camera? My front camera is working tho.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sunnettee: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Help!!!!!my it1501 did not ON again.....what can cause it sir/ ma.....the phone didn't fell on water or ground...it was this evening when I tried to ON the phone and it does not ON..........did the phone need flashing or it can't work again........I'm scared sir I'm scared maybe the phone will not switch ON again..........I'm pretty sad right now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sunnettee: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Help!!!!!my it1501 did not ON again.....what can cause it sir/ ma.....the phone didn't fell on water or ground...it was this evening when I tried to ON the phone and it does not ON..........did the phone need flashing or it can't work again........I'm scared sir I'm scared maybe the phone will not switch ON again..........I'm pretty sad right now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2015
amoleoluyinka:
Pls guys, whenever I download videos with my tecno H6 browser.... The result is always in video playback.bin pls what can I do to it.
Thanks in anticipation
download ES File Explorer (preferably) and rename your download.
I also face this when I download images
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2015
FrozenSnowman:
hello. I tried connecting my tecno p9 to my PC using USB.I connected it and switched on the USB port but I couldn't see my phone on my PC. I tried it with different USB when the first didn't work out but it's same thing
you might need to download drivers for your p9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2015
lynokel:
I got a lenovo s860 phone, anytime I try to change the network mode to 3g only, all I get is network unavailable but if I put the same sim in oda phones, it shows strong 3g. Pls what do I do or who can be of help please ....thanks
probably the phone doz not support 3g
have you tried 4g
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NEquity(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2015
owolabiferanmi:
Please help me my mobile hot spot won't on on my samsung galaxy s4 , i mean anytime i on it, it keep on writing invalid sim or mobile data not available even when my mobile data is on, please how can you be of help.
is it At&t branded?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Buchika: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Please gurus in the house, my gionee m2 is misbehaving, it doesn't charge again but the charging icon is showing charging, again when I want to on the torchlight it will give this feedback "led light hardware is busy try again in 20 seconds or reboot your phone", when rebooted it's still same thing. Pls someone come to my help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Najwal:

Yes did a hard reset and yes a have access to a computer

Kay, search for the custom recovery of your phone. . . then download the latest version of spflash tool on your computer, so you can flash the recovery on it. I'll give you the steps.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Richiy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okay. My friend finally convinced me to root my infinix zero using kingroot. I tried to and I used root checker and the response I got was that the device is not properly rooted. Since that day, my phone battery has been misbehaving. It charges veeerrrryyyy slowly. it would not charge above 30% and starts discharging. What exactly do I do now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lynokel(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
NEquity:
you might need to download drivers for your p9
. It supports 3g, when its on 3g and 2g, I get 3g network but when I change to 3g only, I get unavailable network. Why?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaxGraviton: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Richiy:
Okay. My friend finally convinced me to root my infinix zero using kingroot. I tried to and I used root checker and the response I got was that the device is not properly rooted. Since that day, my phone battery has been misbehaving. It charges veeerrrryyyy slowly. it would not charge above 30% and starts discharging. What exactly do I do now?

carry out a full unroot on the phone. KingUser was installed during the rooting process yeah?
Secondly, what version of kingroot did you use?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by miki2014: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
First, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's been helping out on this thread.
Here's my challenge; I use a Tecno L7 phone running on android Kit-Kat. A few days ago, my dialer started acting up. Each time a call comes in and I try to pick up, I get an error message that the "dialer has stopped".
I have tried everything I know including a factory reset but the problem persists. Can anyone offer some insight please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bedfordng(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
bk48:
please is it possible to change the 2 IMEIs of an android phone. Am asking this 'cause I change d imei of sim 1 of my phone but d sim 2 refuses to change. URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE FOLKS!
why do you want to change it. Changing sim 1 is ok except maybe you have more reasons to change sim 2.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bedfordng(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
ayomide1160:
please can anyone help me with my tecno s9..........it get bricked.....hard brick in particular......help anyone @ osogbo,ife or ilesa please.....am going to pay ooooo sad sad sad
does it boot to tecno logo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by matthennessy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
please admin, i ve a problem with an old samsung flip phone sgh-T259 ,it fell inside water i took it for repairs the phone was a able to be revived but it had a problem it got stuck automatically in usb mode ...acting like the phone is connected to pc ..i cant do anything with it except answer calls even the engineer said there is nothing that can be done about it even if you connect it to system you cant get it on pc mode to reset or flash the phone.. i dont know if you have encountered any problem like that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Buchika:
Please gurus in the house, my gionee m2 is misbehaving, it doesn't charge again but the charging icon is showing charging, again when I want to on the torchlight it will give this feedback "led light hardware is busy try again in 20 seconds or reboot your phone", when rebooted it's still same thing. Pls someone come to my help

Hello, where are you located
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2015
miki2014:
First, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's been helping out on this thread.
Here's my challenge; I use a Tecno L7 phone running on android Kit-Kat. A few days ago, my dialer started acting up. Each time a call comes in and I try to pick up, I get an error message that the "dialer has stopped".
I have tried everything I know including a factory reset but the problem persists. Can anyone offer some insight please?

I hope no onenhas tampered with the System app permission ?

You might be facing such in cases like this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by miki2014: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks for this. But, I have gone to check out my app permissions and the dialer is not even included on the list of apps needing permissions so I doubt that this is the issue.
Tolzeal:

I hope no onenhas tampered with the System app permission ?

You might be facing such in cases like this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2015
How much is Samsung mini screen and where can I fix it in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolzeal(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2015
miki2014:
Thanks for this. But, I have gone to check out my app permissions and the dialer is not even included on the list of apps needing permissions so I doubt that this is the issue.

Use root explorer or Es file explorer to Locatebur system apps first

Check for dialer or phone.
Hit on for options, then check fr permission , After Compare the permission state with the other sys apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by miki2014: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
I just checked via ES Explorer and everything seems fine. Is there any way I can disable the dialer and use another app for receiving calls?
Tolzeal:

Use root explorer or Es file explorer to Locatebur system apps first

Check for dialer or phone.
Hit on for options, then check fr permission , After Compare the permission state with the other sys apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LiamMarshall(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
I cant install or update cydia apps after jailbreaking my ipad 2 ios 8.4.....help

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.