Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349917 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mercykayy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hi Techs, i successful rooted my samsung galaxy note 10.1 gt-n8000 and also changed the imei to that of my bricked bold 5 using "xposed installer and imei changer" . dialing *#06# shows it has changed. when i inserted my glo sim inside, the welcome msg i got was "welcome, your samsung note gt-n8000 can receive the internet configuration ......" i ignored that and changed my access point to "blackberry.net" but its not connecting. pls help a brother. thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
princemi:
how do i go abt d backup?
Flash a custom recovery, or use MTK droid tools. Google is your friend.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Patdedon:
Can anyone help with rooting and flashing ROM for HTC one M8? Sync manager won't detect it and there are malwares on the device that won't let me be (monkey test & time service). Currently on 4.4.2
This is the Link to your device's forum on XDA
Everything you need can be found there.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
lokojay1989:
My Tecno8H is faulty, all the pre-installed application including Play store, Gmail and browser is not working. Please what's the way out?

What do you mean by not working?
Does it force close?
Did you modify your device in any way?
Try to clear data and cache for the apps.
If it doesn't work, boot into safe mode and see if it works.
If that doesn't work you may need to flash your phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jetjacky(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2015
fincoapps please i dunno what to do again.... i after ooting my phone unrooted it. now it got more frusterating.. even the app trey does not show any opened app, so i formated the phone, now it does not recorgnise android app.. it says there is no app to handle this type of file. i still can see android kitkat app but thats all no other apk app. what do i do, i have com.apkinstaller.apk that i download online but i cant install it on my android.. what do i do?

the home page i believe might be because i deleted the default desktop APP, and installed apexlauncher which got wiped up all together

PLEASE TECH IN THE HOUSE I NEED YOUR HELP!

I CAN SEE ANDROID SYSTEM UI, DIALER, CERTIFICATE INSTALLER, BLUETOOTH BUT CANT SEE APKINSTALLER OR UNINSTALLER, OR GOOGLE PLAY STORE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemi(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Karmanaut:
Flash a custom recovery, or use MTK droid tools. Google is your friend.
my fone is nt an mtk device, it's a spreadtrum device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Psylas(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Patdedon:

U need to unlock it before it works. Does it ask for unlock code?
it does not
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2015
Pls how can I clear or delete files on my ram
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Urgently need help on how to use Roe* ram expander.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Patdedon(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Karmanaut:

This is the Link to your device's forum on XDA
Everything you need can be found there.

I have tried almost everything. Htc sync manager says phone not detected. Fastboot wont detect the phone either so i cant unlock bootloader or root the phone. Would you mind trying it out or recommend someone who can? Thanks.
Phone model is HTC M8t
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Patdedon(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Psylas:
it does not

dial *#7465625# on your phone. Then check if network lock is ON or OFF
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2015
princemi:

my fone is nt an mtk device, it's a spreadtrum device
Device name?
Search for your device's thread on XDA to see how to flash a custom recovery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2015
opeyehmmy:
[color=#000099][/color]
HELP!!!
Guys, i checked for d latest update on my Infinix Hot note 16GB by checking in at d System Updates & i saw a new update which i downloaded but during d auto installation process, it stopped when it was almost complete it showed 'ERROR'. & after restarting d phone it was booting to 'RECOVERY' only. After i 'FLASH' d the phone with 'SP TOOLS' & after then, the phone no longer 'SWITCH ON'.

Hello, we suggest you take your phone to local Carlcare Service Center, the colleagues there will help you check it. If you need the contact information of the service center, please tell us the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Urgently need help on how to use Roe* ram expander.
Does more harm than good; Android doesn't deal well with a swap file.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Beejayw(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Please house I need galaxy s4 mini screen and bold 5 board....anyone that have sud signify
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Jetjacky:
fincoapps please i dunno what to do again.... i after ooting my phone unrooted it. now it got more frusterating.. even the app trey does not show any opened app, so i formated the phone, now it does not recorgnise android app.. it says there is no app to handle this type of file. i still can see android kitkat app but thats all no other apk app. what do i do, i have com.apkinstaller.apk that i download online but i cant install it on my android.. what do i do?

the home page i believe might be because i deleted the default desktop APP, and installed apexlauncher which got wiped up all together

PLEASE TECH IN THE HOUSE I NEED YOUR HELP!

I CAN SEE ANDROID SYSTEM UI, DIALER, CERTIFICATE INSTALLER, BLUETOOTH BUT CANT SEE APKINSTALLER OR UNINSTALLER, OR GOOGLE PLAY STORE
Device name?
You may need to flash it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyehmmy(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, we suggest you take your phone to local Carlcare Service Center, the colleagues there will help you check it. If you need the contact information of the service center, please tell us the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Thanks, i'm in Kaduna State, Zaria City to be precise... Tnx in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2015
mindtricks:

Thanks, hope you actually read my last mail to you?

Thanks.
Hi Mindtricks, yes we did. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2015
opeyehmmy:

Thanks, i'm in Kaduna State, Zaria City to be precise... Tnx in advance.
Hi, below please find address and hotline of our service center in Kaduna State. Our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jksxxxx: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mercykayy:
Hi Techs, i successful rooted my samsung galaxy note
10.1 gt-n8000 and also changed the imei to that of my
bricked bold 5 using "xposed installer and imei
changer" . dialing *#06# shows it has changed. when i
inserted my glo sim inside, the welcome msg i got was
"welcome, your samsung note gt-n8000 can receive the
internet configuration ......" i ignored that and changed my
access point to "blackberry.net" but its not connecting.
pls help a brother. thanks in advance
oga it wnt work like dat ,,,the imei changer just mask ur imei to look like dat of bb ,but the internal system imei is still d same ,,u can only change samsung imei tru the use of z3x box,,,y re u killing urself with glo bis when u can broswe fast with mtn network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mercykayy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
jksxxxx:
oga it wnt work like dat ,,,the imei changer just mask ur imei to look like dat of bb ,but the internal system imei is still d same ,,u can only change samsung imei tru the use of z3x box,,,y re u killing urself with glo bis when u can broswe fast with mtn network
I really appreciate ur reply, can you pls teach me about that of mtn? thanks so much broda
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 9icegee: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
any one got an idea about huawei T1 7.0 tab? is it a good tab? is their brand better than tecno?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Intrepid01(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abeg my Samsung S4 fell and the screen got broken.

Do you have an idea of where and how much to repair it?

I stay on the mainland in lagos.

thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Patdedon:

I have tried almost everything. Htc sync manager says phone not detected. Fastboot wont detect the phone either so i cant unlock bootloader or root the phone. Would you mind trying it out or recommend someone who can? Thanks.
Phone model is HTC M8t
Seems your device is the Chinese version, not the international version.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seaduzcatt(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
op, pls my phone is samsung galaxy A5 version A500H. i cant find any firmware in the link u directed me. how may i update it manually to lollipop 5.0.1 or 5.1? thank u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AKKKN: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
seaduzcatt:
op, pls my phone is samsung galaxy A5 version A500H. i cant find any firmware in the link u directed me. how may i update it manually to lollipop 5.0.1 or 5.1? thank u
Check Sammobile.
Google is your friend.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Intrepid01:
Abeg my Samsung S4 fell and the screen got broken.

Do you have an idea of where and how much to repair it?

I stay on the mainland in lagos.

thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jetjacky(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Karmanaut:
Device name? You may need to flash it.
ITEL IT1501
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jetjacky:
ITEL IT1501
Ah
Itel.
Have no idea.
Take it to a reputable phone engineer and see if it can be flashed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jetjacky(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
PLEASE HI technicians i need help: which affordable and advicable android phone with 5.5inch to 7inch screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jetjacky(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Karmanaut:

Ah
Itel.
Have no idea.
Take it to a reputable phone engineer and see if it can be flashed.
how much do you think it would take

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.