Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342590 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ugotex85: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good day gurus and engineers in the house. Please I need help. I tried to change the imei of my Samsung Galaxy S3 using MobileUncle tools and I ended up wiping off my IMEI/MEID. IF I dial *#06# what I get as reply is null/null.
PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
ugotex85:
Good day gurus and engineers in the house. Please I need help. I tried to change the imei of my Samsung Galaxy S3 using MobileUncle tools and I ended up wiping off my IMEI/MEID. IF I dial *#06# what I get as reply is null/null.
PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Why the hell?
Mobile Uncle is for MTK devices, Samsung s3 is not an MTK device.
If you took a backup of your efs folder then restore it.
Or flash stock ROM via Odin.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rooy57(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please fellaz, I need a direct link where I can download 'Tecno L7 stock rom. The operating system of my phone is having problem. I can't even pick calls or browse, it hang like shit. Please help a brother and whoever have it should please paste it here or forward it to my mail.
ayomidelawal57@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Can nokia XL smart phone be rooted?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oginnite(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pls i need help on upgrading my infinix hot 2 from androidone to 5.1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oritna94(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=Oritna94 post=38365426]I have a galaxy tab 10.1 2014 edition wifi only. I recently flashed stock rom on it using odin. Since then the tab has been stuck on recovery mode no matter what i do. Even after wiping data it stills come back to recovery mode. Pls any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Any help? I have the done the much i know . pls assist a brother in need.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
purplekayc:
It runs Android OS, so yes.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
purplekayc:
The procedure can be found here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by miftpulse: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello gurus. Please my phone just stopped displaying, i really don't know what the problem is and how to solve it. It's an android phone. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aniezi: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
pls profs in the house, i have itel it1701(i-note), it's been working fine since i got it but 3days ago the batray went down i pluged it but no sign of charging, tried to ''ON'' it but it wouldn't, pls how can i power the phone, i need help.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jidesam168(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rooy57:
Please fellaz, I need a direct link where I can download 'Tecno L7 stock rom. The operating system of my phone is having problem. I can't even pick calls or browse, it hang like shit. Please help a brother and whoever have it should please paste it here or forward it to my mail.
ayomidelawal57@gmail.com
am also facin the same bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ugotex85: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Karmanaut:
Why the hell? Mobile Uncle is for MTK devices, Samsung s3 is not an MTK device. If you took a backup of your efs folder then restore it. Or flash stock ROM via Odin.
No backup bro. As for flashing stock ROM, can it restore the IMEI?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
ugotex85:

No backup bro. As for flashing stock ROM, can it restore the IMEI?
Of course.
Just head over to XDA or Sammobile and search for your firmware.
(Make sure you download the correct one.)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ugotex85: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Karmanaut:
Of course. Just head over to XDA or Sammobile and search for your firmware. (Make sure you download the correct one.)
Ok thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
jidesam168:
am also facin the same bro
Rooy57:
ayomidelawal57@gmail.com
The file can be found here
File size is 717 MB
It's a zipped file and you need to extract it (if you're asked for password type h o v a t e k without spaces.)
After extracting, send the extracted file (the file extension is .backup) to a memory card, boot into recovery, then restore from there.
Cheers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by miftpulse: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello gurus. Please my phone just stopped displaying, though there is still sound output. I really don't know what the problem is and how to solve it. Please someone should help out here. It's an android phone. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ugotex85: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Karmanaut:

Of course.
Just head over to XDA or Sammobile and search for your firmware.
(Make sure you download the correct one.)

I just flash the stock ROM with Odin but it changed nothing. Any other solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
ugotex85:

I just flash the stock ROM with Odin but it changed nothing. Any other solution?
Weird.
That usually solves it for me .
Backup your files, factory reset and try again.

or try this instead:

On the dialer, type- *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#*
>You will be prompted into the Command mode, provided On the screen, Select on Common, normally option 6
> Now Select (FTM) Option 1
>FTM is for debugging and testing., (Field Test Mode)
>If (FTM) is on, you will have to turn this OFF
>As soon as you turned this off your NULL or altered IMEI number will be restored
>(Important) Without leaving the Command screen, press the Menu key, the button that’s found left of the Home button.
> Select Key input and enter option 2. In this case, you want to turn it off
>Wait for a minute. This will turn your FTM OFF
> Remove your battery and SIM card for two minutes
>Place your battery in your phone, (important) do not place your SIM card in.
> When the phone is booted, enter the command mode again dial – *#197328640#
>Select the Debug Screen, normally option 1
>After that, choice phone control, option eight
>Click on nas control, option 3
>Afterwards, click “RRC (HSDPA), option 5
>To Fix not registered on network or Null IMEI #, click
RRC revision, option 2.
>Choose the released of your phone, here we will choose option 5 (HSDPA only)
>Final step to fix Null IMEI not registered on a network for Samsung Galaxy is to turn off your phone and insert your Sim card.

Hope that helps.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by miftpulse: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello gurus. Please my phone just stopped displaying, though there is still sound output. I really don't know what the problem is and how to solve it. Please someone should help out here. It's an android phone. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidjah(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Engrs,my sons tecno p5,screen touch keeps delaying,it van take up to two or three touches b4 it respond,pls what could be d trouble pls??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidjah(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Any one in da house with help on how much and where to get my sony xperia z3 ink- stained screen fixed?.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rooy57(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Karmanaut:

The file can be found here
File size is 717 MB
It's a zipped file and you need to extract it (if you're asked for password type h o v a t e k without spaces.)
After extracting, send the extracted file (the file extension is .backup) to a memory card, boot into recovery, then restore from there.
Cheers.

Thanks bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sirwilliamz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hi Nlander phones gurus, please, i need your urgent assistance concerning my android itel 1701 tablet which started malfunctioned always stop whenever i open any application on it and display a message like this '' Unfortunately the application has stopped" and return back to home screen. i bought this phone new two month ago, never root it, and had carried out factory setting twice while the problem still persisted. I can no longer open any application on this phone because it constantly force itself to stopped. please i need your help as per the cause and remedy to this problem so that this phone will not be completely useless. thank you in advance for your assistance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oginnite(m): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Pls where can i download already cracked soccer game like Winning eleven or Pes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rocky97(m): 1:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Pls, how much will it cost me to repair htc one m8 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Efisko1(m): 4:40am On Sep 30, 2015
winka
i must really comment on all dey cooperation dat is going on here,
its so beautiful 2 see.......
GOD BLESS U GUYS AN NO 1 ELSE!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2015
Karmanaut:

The procedure can be found here
didn't work bro

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2015
purplekayc:
didn't work bro
Follow the second method (King root)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2015
Karmanaut:

Follow the second method (King root)
same thing

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rocky97:
Pls, how much will it cost me to repair htc one m8 screen

22k.. WhatsApp me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
gidjah:
Any one in da house with help on how much and where to get my sony xperia z3 ink- stained screen fixed?.

30k WhatsApping me on 07033185680

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.