Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346078 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Throb:
Can Nokia lumia fones n samsung b rooted ¿¿
If the Samsung is running Android OS then yes; all android phones can potentially be rooted.
Rooting is a feature of the Linux kernel that Android OS runs.
The Nokia Lumina does not run a *unix OS...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by walex2bad(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
How much will remove the crack on my iPhone 4s screen. Though screen is still functioning.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tinoselfmade: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
bobo65:

U mean back it up?

Download nandroid or rom manager from playstore then click backup, back it up to it external mem card

It not working... Am actually looking for recovery.img for infinix race bolt Q x451... Can u help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:33am On Sep 16, 2015
tinoselfmade:

It not working... Am actually looking for recovery.img for infinix race bolt Q x451... Can u help

Check xda forum
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:33am On Sep 16, 2015
walex2bad:
How much will remove the crack on my iPhone 4s screen. Though screen is still functioning.

U will have to change d entire screen for like 6k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2015
easrael:
My Infinix Zero has been hanging since yesterday night, what can i do please?

Hello, as for the hanging problem you have mentioned, you can try to reboot phone or restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files in advance. If the problem still exists, please take it to local Carlcare Service Center to flash your phone, the colleagues there will help you with it. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2015
AnaCheks:
Pls how can I clear phone memory cache on Tecno m5, It's displaying no more space on when I want to download from playstore
Hi, Anachecks, the way to clear cache is as following: settings---apps---(choose a app) Clear cache. But remember to back up important files before you clear it. Also, to ensure your phone has more space to running, you can try to delete some files or apps that do not use usually. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oladele1988(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
my wiko getaway fell down.and screen got damage wish make the screen not working
.how mush is going to cost me to repair it.if you can fix it call me on 07063822209
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oladele1988(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
my wiko getaway phone fell down ,the screen got broken wish make the screen not working please where can i repair it .and how mushvis it going to cost me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horlar995(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please can u help me to replace my bluboo x550 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by walex2bad(m): 2:39am On Sep 17, 2015
bobo65:

U will have to change d entire screen for like 6k
Can you recommend a place in lag where I can get it fixed..? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:10am On Sep 17, 2015
walex2bad:

Can you recommend a place in lag where I can get it fixed..? Thanks

computer village
contact suntemi 08065656796
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, Anachecks, the way to clear cache is as following: settings---apps---(choose a app) Clear cache. But remember to back up important files before you clear it. Also, to ensure your phone has more space to running, you can try to delete some files or apps that do not use usually. Thank you!

Hi CarlcareSophia,

I understand you rep Tecno here.
Please my Tecno M3 audio port has been giving me issue for quite sometime now. I cannot afford to do without using earphones.
The port has problem of partial contact and most times only one side of the earphones can play out sound.

I have been to Carlcare Opebi office a number of times for repair.

How can you help, or anyone?

Plz reply.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barackodam: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
guys....please help out.....my Itel does not connect to wireless again, worst of all can not even turn on mobile data.

who can help out??

Itel iNote beyound 1450e
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amlos007(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
i have a black xperia z screen for sale including the back cover......... 07033051995
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2015
amlos007:
i have a black xperia z screen for sale including the back cover......... 07033051995

Any one with Samsung note 3 screen for sale... Halla me asap....Lagos only please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2015
Any one with Samsung note 3 screen for sale... Halla me asap....Lagos only please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2015
mindtricks:

Hi CarlcareSophia,

I understand you rep Tecno here.
Please my Tecno M3 audio port has been giving me issue for quite sometime now. I cannot afford to do without using earphones.
The port has problem of partial contact and most times only one side of the earphones can play out sound.

I have been to Carlcare Opebi office a number of times for repair.

How can you help, or anyone?

Plz reply.
Hello Mindtricks,we are sorry for your the problem. Please send us your phone number, IMEI and work order number to our "service@carlcare.com", so that we can transfer your imformation to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omoba2012(m): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Throb:
Hi techs, plz, ao much ll it cost me to fix d broken screen on my Samsung s4 i9500

i can do it with samsung brand new part from UK if u willing able to send to uk,
https://www.facebook.com/HomeezExqItTelecoms
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2015
Techs Please Help Me I Bricked My Lenovo A6000 and my Samsung S5 trying to install a custom theme,the lenovo will come on but later on the screen will just go blank my Samsung I Installed Another Rom On It But It Just Hangs On Samsung. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Throb:
Hi techs, plz, ao much ll it cost me to fix d broken screen on my Samsung s4 i9500

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2015
barackodam:
guys....please help out.....my Itel does not connect to wireless again, worst of all can not even turn on mobile data.

who can help out??

Itel iNote beyound 1450e
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tundey22: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2015
pls assist on how to upgrade Samsung note 2 APN from IPV4 to IPV6. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tundey22: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2015
pls assist. how to upgrade Samsung note 2 phone APN from IPV4 to IPV6. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2015
tundey22:
pls assist. how to upgrade Samsung note 2 phone APN from IPV4 to IPV6. thanks
Why would you want to change to IPV6?
Anyways:
Settings-> More Networks-> Mobile Network-> APN S3ttings.
Select the APN you want to change.
There's an option to change the APN protocol to IPV6.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Mindtricks,we are sorry for your the problem. Please send us your phone number, IMEI and work order number to our "service@carlcare.com", so that we can transfer your imformation to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!

Will really appreciate if there is a number I can reach you with. Saw your PM.

Will respond and see what happens.

Thanks for the concern. Sad my initial zeal about your devices has since dwindled due to sad experience.

Do appreciate.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mercykayy(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Hi Techs, i successful rooted my samsung galaxy note 10.1 gt-n8000 and also changed the imei to that of my bricked bold 5 using "xposed installer and imei changer" . dialing *#06# shows it has changed. when i inserted my glo sim inside, the welcome msg i got was "welcome, your samsung note gt-n8000 can receive the internet configuration ......" i ignored that and changed my access point to "blackberry.net" but its not connecting. pls help a brother. thanks in advances.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Anthony145(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Please i updated my zero 2 with my normal system update and it refused to switch on again, pls I need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexphobia(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
I need Samsung Note 2 screen (Original please). The last one I purchased was merely glass and it shattered the first time it fell on the floor.

I reside in Lasgidi.

Kindly contact me via PM.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aisha2008(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
lols
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mattin(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Hi, my camera and touch light on Tecno P9 is not working at all. I have done factory reset but the problem persist. What can I do? I reside in Ibadan. How much will I be charged if I take it to Carlcare service?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.