Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1362243 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alabijohn: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
pls my lumia 430 phone does not speak loud. Those receiving my calls always claims they are hearing me from afar, however, i do hear my caller clearly. But the case is not so whenever i use earpiece.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmanuelpegg(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
saibinc:
Calibrator or the complete screen?
the complete screen .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmanuelpegg(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
ebab:

How much do you want to sell it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Immality:
engineers in the house please help. My bb bold5 cant boot. It stops on the way and writer "Error JVM 545" reset. Dont know what to do. Please need your urgent responds please
Flash the phone using autoloader. Is it 9900 or 9930?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fairbloggah: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hi y'all, I live here in Benin city does anyone knows where and how to unlock an icloud locked iPhone? someone should holler at me ASAP 07068811530
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fairbloggah: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Godvilla:
Contact me via PM, there're sum info i need to get b4 we can proceed.
l what's your number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by directonpc(m): 3:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Never miss the latest updates on Tech! Download the PN Gates App to get Tweaks, Tips and other Trending stuffs before others
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.pngates
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by techmandy: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2015
if your mtn music plus stopped renewal, fix it here: http://techmandy..com.ng/2015/12/did-your-mtn-music-plus-failed-to-renew.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mdatebor: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2015
I cannot use my techno camon c8 for video call...please need some assistance..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nkepris(f): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Hello guys. pls help me my samsung galaxy core prime has dev a fault. It stopped downloading. I formatted it bt nw i cant log in my google account
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mablie(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2015
saibinc:

It's N18,000 to replace both.
Hello man.Can you unlock a Nokia XL with its sim card locked?The IMEI is:354253065067420.
I can't come to your office cos am based up north
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Armynu(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Please I need help. I flashed stock rom for my gionee marathon m5, and since then I have been getting invalid imei number. I tried using mtk droid tool and SN Write tool but to no avail. Can anyone attach a full back up of his rom for me to download or suggest to me how I go about with it? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emekz1: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
What's the model of your phone?
Gionee p4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emekz1: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
saibinc:

What's the model of your phone?
Gionee p4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please Nl engrs please help me to unlock my Nokia x2 01 please

My imei

Email ihemenem@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pls, I need help with my infinix hot x507, I tried to update it as directed by the phone updates, but after the process,I received an error notice and now it will not boot,it stops at system recovery.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by louxera(f): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!

Help please don't know how to undo my auto correct on my gionee m5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ralimfa(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
please ñl engineers help me
my innjoo note fell from my hand and had a crack, d touchpad is no longer responding. I ve searched for d touchpad in my location(Onitsha) buy cldnt find it. I be also searched for it online buy nothing, please can anybody be of help? coz I really need to change it today tomorrow. tnx in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Electronzeez(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Nkepris:
Hello guys. pls help me my samsung galaxy core
prime has dev a fault. It stopped downloading. I
formatted it bt nw i cant log in my google account

Get a PC to reset your password and afterwards use the the new password and gmail I.d to sign in your Google account . remember you can create a new Google account and you can have more than one gmail account on any android phone .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nellytivities(f): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Engineers in the house, please help urgently.
My S6edge wouldn't recognize my finger print and can't seem to remember my back up password.
I have tried to long on to my google account but the phone's mobile data is off and I can't put it or the wifi on because the phone is locked.
Please I don't want to lose my data. How can I unlock this phone without losing my data?
Is there a way?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bishop4life(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
ralimfa:
[color=#006600][/color]
my innjoo note fell from my hand and had a crack, d touchpad is no longer responding. I ve searched for d touchpad in my location(Onitsha) buy cldnt find it. I be also searched for it online buy nothing, please can anybody be of help? coz I really need to change it today tomorrow. tnx in advancen

Which shop did you check at onitsha?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bishop4life(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
nellytivities:
My S6edge wouldn't recognize my finger print and can't seem to remember my back up password.
I have tried to long on to my google account but the phone's mobile data is off and I can't put it or the wifi on because the phone is locked.
Please I don't want to lose my data. How can I unlock this phone without losing my data?
Is there a way?

Put your sim in another phone and subscribe it. It's your best bet.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
nellytivities:
Is there a way?

I'm confused... Wasn't it your fingerprint you registered on the phone when you were setting the security ? So how is it not recognizing your fingerprint.... Hmmm.... And you say the data is off....

The only way out for you is to reset the device... And you will lose your data
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nellytivities(f): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
bishop4life:

Put your sim in another phone and subscribe it. It's your best bet.

Mobile data is switched off on the phone. Even if I subscribe, it still won't work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nellytivities(f): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
nani667:

I'm confused... Wasn't it your fingerprint you registered on the phone when you were setting the security ? So how is it not recognizing your fingerprint.... Hmmm.... And you say the data is off....

The only way out for you is to reset the device... And you will lose your data

I have 4 of my fingerprints registered on this device. a friend of mine tampered with the phone. Now it's shut me out completely.
I am avoiding the losing all data aspect.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunexman: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Phone dead panel are needed in large quantity.call me on 07015568301.Its very urgent.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunexman: 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Phone dead panel are needed in large quantity.call me on 07015568301.Its very urgent.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ralimfa(m): 1:15am On Dec 26, 2015
bishop....
i checked at emeka.offor plaza nd nnewi as well buh cldnt find it....do yhu ve an idea of wia i can get it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2015
mablie:
Hello man.Can you unlock a Nokia XL with its sim card locked?The IMEI is:354253065067420.
I can't come to your office cos am based up north
Yes. Just send the IMEI. Whatsapp: 08077888311
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2015
distinguish:
Pls, I need help with my infinix hot x507, I tried to update it as directed by the phone updates, but after the process,I received an error notice and now it will not boot,it stops at system recovery.thanks
Flash the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2015
ralimfa:
[color=#006600][/color]
my innjoo note fell from my hand and had a crack, d touchpad is no longer responding. I ve searched for d touchpad in my location(Onitsha) buy cldnt find it. I be also searched for it online buy nothing, please can anybody be of help? coz I really need to change it today tomorrow. tnx in advance
It's available here in computer village, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1221) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.