Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1354758 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
lordmayor4:
Please anyone know the amount to change Samsung S5 screen? Just the screen, the LCD is intact and phone works well but the screen is broken

About 5 to 10k!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
austinosita:

About 5 to 10k!

Thanks bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stevolinkon40: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ndissle:
Hello guys.....I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices.
i have a Samsung S4 from Verizon. .it dropped and the screen got cracked. Am typing from it right now.its still working perfectly but i want to change the cracked screen. Lcd working fine.how much will it cost to change the digitilizer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:11am On Jan 05, 2016
lordmayor4:
Please anyone know the amount to change Samsung S5 screen? Just the screen, the LCD is intact and phone works well but the screen is broken

whatsapp me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2016
stevolinkon40:
i have a Samsung S4 from Verizon. .it dropped and the screen got cracked. Am typing from it right now.its still working perfectly but i want to change the cracked screen. Lcd working fine.how much will it cost to change the digitilizer

whatsapp me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teslimpato: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2016
please my infinix hot 2 is unable to receive file through Bluetooth pls I need help urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2016
teslimpato:
please my infinix hot 2 is unable to receive file through Bluetooth pls I need help urgently
What's the response you receive in the attempt to transfer via Bluetooth?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaiyeobaDave: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pls am I have a pantech p8010 which I want to change the imei of the phone but have try it in many ways it doesn't work.. The fone is already rooted but mtk is not working on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oseiwe(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
I have a 3 fones dat was blown by a car charger, is dere anywhr i can help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ladyF(f): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2016

Modified: I will find my way to comp villa this weekend.... Thank you for your timely response. angry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onwuekwe(f): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good day All, please I am having problem adding my Yahoo mail account to my blackberry Q10. it all started on the 2nd of January, I got an error message that my 2 yahoo mail accounts in my phone is incorrect, that I should update the password. I did it, but it will tell me the imap.mail.yahoo.com address is not responding.
I deleted the 2 email, in other to re-add them again, yet I keep getting the same massage that the imap.mail.yahoo.com isn't responding. I logged into my yahoo accounts both with my Web browser and on my laptop without issue, I did a yahoo verification code sent, I even changed my passwords, yet I still receive the message when I add the accounts.
I have today done an Email Account Validation using Eavt for the 2 accounts and they all passed, yet when I try to add the account with the EAVT details, I still receive the message.
Please I need help from the forum. Please, I am using Glo BlackBerry data plan, and the connection is ok.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmiesky(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Compliments of the day. Please can anyone help out a Brother in need? My Tecno H5 has refused to boot. It comes on and only stops at the Tecno logo for like ages. Please help me out. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teslimpato: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
It will pair but I can send file from my Bluetooth but I can't received file
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oseiwe(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
onwuekwe:
Good day All,
please I am having problem adding my Yahoo mail account to my
blackberry Q10. it all started on the 2nd of January, I got an error
message that my 2 yahoo mail accounts in my phone is incorrect,
that I should update the password. I did it, but it will tell me the
imap.mail.yahoo.com address is not responding.

I deleted the 2 email, in other to re-add them again, yet I keep
getting the same massage that the imap.mail.yahoo.com isn't
responding. I logged into my yahoo accounts both with my Web
browser and on my laptop without issue, I did a yahoo verification
code sent, I even changed my passwords, yet I still receive the
message when I add the accounts.

I have today done an Email Account Validation using Eavt for the 2
accounts and they all passed, yet when I try to add the account
with the EAVT details, I still receive the message.

Please I need help from the forum. Please, I am using Glo
BlackBerry data plan, and the connection is ok.
actually, dat ish does happen atimes, u shld try it later, me tinks its server issues

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by druxy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
by badluck,i got a used samsung galaxy grand prime CLONE, buh the problem now isdat d whole 2G ram is full without running any app.plz help d whole phone just wnt stop hanging
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by junitechict: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2016
JunitechICT Team

YES!!!

With Joy and Free giving Mind, We at JunitechICT Team decided to reward our members and visitors with Recharge Cards of MTN, ETISALAT AND GLO (Other networks will be added soon) just to show our appreciation for your contribution, time and participation on our WEBSITE!!!.

In this respect, we want to acquaint our Members/Visitors on how the cards are going to be shown on our WEBSITE JunitechICT:

Recharge Cards of different networks will be displayed on our website on the following DAYS and TIME:

Click The Link for More Info:

http://junitechict.com/2016/01/06/membersvisitors-weekly-rewards/

(c) JunitechICT

YOU MAY SHARE WITH A GENEROUS HEART!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:40am On Jan 06, 2016
oseiwe:
I have a 3 fones dat was blown by a car charger, is dere anywhr i can help?

yes, whatsapp me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AdaLuen: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2016
I have an iPhone 5 grey that has refused to exit recovery mode and continuously gives an Error 9 message.

Everything is clean, down to the battery, except the software error. I'm looking to sell it as scrap.

Contact Millivanilla4real@yahoo.com if interested.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2016
AdaLuen:
I have an iPhone 5 grey that has refused to exit recovery mode and continuously gives an Error 9 message.

Everything is clean, down to the battery, except the software error. I'm looking to sell it as scrap.

Contact Millivanilla4real@yahoo.com if interested.

How much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2016
Tecno m7 software problem for sale scrap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AdaLuen: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2016

ebab:

How much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sonymax16(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
I greet everyone on this thread
I use an infinix hot note which I bought in April 2015.Have not been having problems with charging and the ba3 is good.just today,I tried charging my phone which was on 30%.It was showing charging but instead of the ba3 to increase in percentage,it started decreasing.Don't know what the problem is .Pls anyone that have a solution should pls help me.Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
AdaLuen:

That's too expensive
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by baib(m): 3:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Please, I am balogun ibrahim a final year student of Ladoke akintola University, doing a project titled "ASSESSMENT OF E-WASTE MANAGEMENT IN IKEJA LGA. I was in Ikeja computer in December 2015, to administer my questionnaire which i did few (100 out of 363 questionnaires), even though i was unable to finish due to some limitations like respondent telling me they are busy that will i pay them or they don't have time, some of the questionnaires still needs some more real details which is lacking from previous administered.

*****Here E-waste means electronic waste******

Please, I will like people to help on more details by replying here the answers only: like

Street Name: _______________________________________________________

1. what do you to collect e-waste (a) Drums (b) Buckets (c) Baskets (d) Nylon (e) Others; specify______________________
2. which disposal method do you use to dispose e-waste (a) open dump (b) burning (c) collection point (d) e-waste vendor
3. occupational status (a) electronic repairers (b) electronic importers (c) computer and photocopier services (d) mobile phones services (e) local recycle rs (f) artisan (g) Other; specify________________________
4. who does e-waste collection (a) self effort (b) private sector (c) government agency (d) truck pushers (e) Others; specify______________________
5. If not self-effort how much do you pay for the service: _________________
6. What is your payment plan: (1) Daily (2) Weekly (3) Monthly (4) Pay as you dispose
7. How regular is the evacuation: (1) Daily (2) Weekly (3) Fortnightly (4) Monthly (5) Occasionally
8. E-waste is a source of income: (1) Yes (2) No

Your faithfully
Balogun Ibrahim
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2016
Z30 Still available for sale at good price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AdaLuen: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
How
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olammy76(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please my infinix zero back case cover has broken.... Please can i buy it... No its not on sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by martins7(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Why can't Samsung gt-s7262 browse with 3g network?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:14am On Jan 08, 2016
buy your smart phones and accessories at an affordable price, we sell both brand new and uk used phones.

We also do repairs of phones with any type of hardware problems E.g change of screen, casing and software problems too E.g upgrade of OS, powering and applications on any kind of phone. 

We pick up damaged phones and deliver them after repair 

pay on delivery for purchase of products
Contact Us today on 09051339737,08086882119 BBpin 568c05ca, 55ceebf8
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Queeee(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2016
My Lumia 520 kept showing me spinning wheels since ystaday when i try to reset it. I need help guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
pls Sir what do u know about HTC M9 MINI

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.