Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1366004 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ralimfa(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2015
How much does it cost? Can I ve ur 411?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olammy76(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Infinix hot note pro for sale Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibezimemmy(m): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Please help!! I noticed some viral files/app (engriks, pro n others) were automatically downloaded on my tecno F7..these files have refused to be deleted..they are freezing my phone each time I switch on my data...I have done normal flashing, but they remain resolute....WHAT DO I DO?
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ali929(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Olammy76 post=41373285]Infinix hot note pro for sale Lagos [/quote

how much?
does it come with the accessories?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olammy76(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Ali929 post=41377473][/quote yes..earpiece, simple screen guard, pouch, and neat

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Soferkizzy007: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2015
saibinc:

It's available here in computer village, Lagos.
Please For How Much Whatsapp +2348162431970
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oladat(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please,whenever I try to update my infinix X507 it says "you have a downloading task". What could be the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bankitee(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
I bot techno phone c8 couple of days ago, I off it yday, later I wanted to on it dis morning but it's not coming on cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Greatihex(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please help me, my fellow nairalanders.
I bought my phone last two weeks (Tecno Y4). The phone was working fine until last week thursday when i decided to put in it an SD card. I bought this certain 'SamDisk' memory card. When i transferred some movies into it, the movies were not playing. Then, i asked my brother to send for the vlc media player and some picture of mine in his phone. After sending the app, i installed it on my phone. When i tried to use it, i got an error message that the app has sudden stopped working. I went to my gallery to check the pictures that he send for me, to my surprise, the pics were showing black in the folder. Bt, when i tapped it, the pics showed. Bt, if i return, it wl become black.
After all these, i decided to download d vlc from my play store so that i can watch the movies i collected from my brother's PC. After the download, the vlc worked for some time, then it stopped working like the one my brother sent for me. Thereafter, i uninstalled it. When i discovered that i cant find the apk file of the vlc so that i can re-install it. I called my friend and asked him that if rooting my phone will make the apk file to appear. He said yes, bt that he wasn't very sure. The next day, while i was chatting, i google kingroot and started downloading it. After it downloaded, it installed on it self while i was still chatting and charging my phone. Later, i left for few minutes and came back. When i looked for the icon of the kingroot to use it for the rooting, i couldn't find it. I ignored it. Later, i tried to play some of my videos that used to play, bt, they didn't want to play. Immediately, i deleted those pics my brother sent for me. Bt, the videos didn't play. With the thought that it is a virus problem, i did a factory reset on my phone and then formatted my memory card. Bt, after formatting the memory card, it started to notify me that the memory card is damaged. I brought out my memory card and put it back, bt it stil showed d same tin. I then removed the memory card. All these while, my sim card was being detected. Later, i went to the viewing centre to watch match. After watching the match, i brought my phone to check stuffs, bt there was no service. I waited for minutes, bt service was nt forth coming. I then switched off my phone and switched it on again, bt it did nt detect my sim. When it persisted. I did a factory reset again thinking it wl solve the problem, bt the problem was nt solved.
Right now, my phone is doing everything fine, bt it does nt detect my sim cards (both sim 1 and 2). Remember, i have removed the memory card.
Please guys, help me. I dont know what to do. I dont if i should return it to the place i bought it, or to go and repair it elsewhere. I dont knw if it is the kingroot,memory card, virus that caused it or whether it is a hardware problem. Guys, i nid ur advice.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ehissi(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please what will it cost to replace the front and back of an iPhone 4; it is white in colour!! Am in Lagos right now!! The screen still works, though the front glass is cracked and the back is cracked as well!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olasco973: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Engineers in the house i salute u all, pls i jst change my infinix hot x507 touch pad, but since i've change it the touch is nt workin fine again, it can seize or start pressing itself which is not doin that before i change the touch pad. Pls, wot can i do to make it work perfectly again?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oderaxgod: 12:58am On Dec 28, 2015
How much would it cost me to change my Samsung Galaxy s3 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Greatihex(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Make una help me o. My problem dy 4 up there.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Greatihex(m): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Greatihex:
Please help me, my fellow nairalanders.
I bought my phone last two weeks (Tecno Y4). The phone was working fine until last week thursday when i decided to put in it an SD card. I bought this certain 'SamDisk' memory card. When i transferred some movies into it, the movies were not playing. Then, i asked my brother to send for the vlc media player and some picture of mine in his phone. After sending the app, i installed it on my phone. When i tried to use it, i got an error message that the app has sudden stopped working. I went to my gallery to check the pictures that he send for me, to my surprise, the pics were showing black in the folder. Bt, when i tapped it, the pics showed. Bt, if i return, it wl become black.
After all these, i decided to download d vlc from my play store so that i can watch the movies i collected from my brother's PC. After the download, the vlc worked for some time, then it stopped working like the one my brother sent for me. Thereafter, i uninstalled it. When i discovered that i cant find the apk file of the vlc so that i can re-install it. I called my friend and asked him that if rooting my phone will make the apk file to appear. He said yes, bt that he wasn't very sure. The next day, while i was chatting, i google kingroot and started downloading it. After it downloaded, it installed on it self while i was still chatting and charging my phone. Later, i left for few minutes and came back. When i looked for the icon of the kingroot to use it for the rooting, i couldn't find it. I ignored it. Later, i tried to play some of my videos that used to play, bt, they didn't want to play. Immediately, i deleted those pics my brother sent for me. Bt, the videos didn't play. With the thought that it is a virus problem, i did a factory reset on my phone and then formatted my memory card. Bt, after formatting the memory card, it started to notify me that the memory card is damaged. I brought out my memory card and put it back, bt it stil showed d same tin. I then removed the memory card. All these while, my sim card was being detected. Later, i went to the viewing centre to watch match. After watching the match, i brought my phone to check stuffs, bt there was no service. I waited for minutes, bt service was nt forth coming. I then switched off my phone and switched it on again, bt it did nt detect my sim. When it persisted. I did a factory reset again thinking it wl solve the problem, bt the problem was nt solved.
Right now, my phone is doing everything fine, bt it does nt detect my sim cards (both sim 1 and 2). Remember, i have removed the memory card.
Please guys, help me. I dont know what to do. I dont if i should return it to the place i bought it, or to go and repair it elsewhere. I dont knw if it is the kingroot,memory card, virus that caused it or whether it is a hardware problem. Guys, i nid ur advice.
make una help me o.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2015
ibezimemmy:
Please help!! I noticed some viral files/app (engriks, pro n others) were automatically downloaded on my tecno F7..these files have refused to be deleted..they are freezing my phone each time I switch on my data...I have done normal flashing, but they remain resolute....WHAT DO I DO?
Thanks
Hi Ibezimemmy, you can try to download the third party sofware to kill the verus, or you can try to resotore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If there is still problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ali929(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=Olammy76 post=41378585][/quote]
Can it go for 22k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
ibezimemmy:
Thanks
Normal flashing is not the solution neither will you find any antivirus or spyware/malware remover that will remove it.
The solution is risky but it sure work for all the phones I have used them with. Just format/Nuke the phone before you flash it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bankitee:
I bot techno phone c8 couple of days ago, I off it yday, later I wanted to on it dis morning but it's not coming on cry
Charge it for like 30 minutes from direct power source and see what happens. Report back.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
ehissi:
Please what will it cost to replace the front and back of an iPhone 4; it is white in colour!! Am in Lagos right now!! The screen still works, though the front glass is cracked and the back is cracked as well!!
That's changing the screen and the back cover.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ehissi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
saibinc:

That's changing the screen and the back cover.
Yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okponee: 4:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Hallo guys. Pls what can I do to get back my contacts and important messages from my small NOKIA (non-internet enabled) phone, which just stopped functioning about four days ago. The screen just went blank since that time till today, except that it shows the message "contact service".
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Olasco973:
Engineers in the house i salute u all, pls i jst change my infinix hot x507 touch pad, but since i've change it the touch is nt workin fine again, it can seize or start pressing itself which is not doin that before i change the touch pad. Pls, wot can i do to make it work perfectly again?
Hi Olasco973, could you let us know at where you changed the touch pad? Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2015
distinguish:
Pls, I need help with my infinix hot x507, I tried to update it as directed by the phone updates, but after the process,I received an error notice and now it will not boot,it stops at system recovery.thanks
Hello Distinguish, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrakin(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2015
Good day,
Please I need help on how to restore Samsung Galaxy core 2. It will come on but stop at the logo.
I am ready to pay appropriately.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2015
BlackBerry Z30 for sale : =N=38k
Outright sale only

Hoverboard for sale too : =N=90k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davou4eva(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
My Sony Xperia Z3 screen got cracked and part of the screen is no longer responding. I need a good phone repairer in Lagos to change the screen. Kindly forward your address/Phone number.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
davou4eva:
My Sony Xperia Z3 screen got cracked and part of the screen is no longer responding. I need a good phone repairer in Lagos to change the screen. Kindly forward your address/Phone number.

Whatsapp 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by davou4eva(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
ebab:

Whatsapp 07033185680

Can i call you on this number.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olasco973: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Olasco973, could you let us know at where you changed the touch pad? Thank you!
I change it at one engineer shop in ibadan.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Olasco973:
I change it at one engineer shop in ibadan.
Hello Olasco973, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Below please find contact information of our service center in Ibadan. Thank you!
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lacruz12(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pls my gionee m2 phone shows charging when plug in but the battery percentage doesn't increase. Pls help guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1222) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.