Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347341 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
butterflyy:
Good day, pls I am using Glo sim on my Tecno tab. And the one gig for #1000 don't last one week. Pls I need to know if there is another glo plan that is better, and the code pls

Change ur imei so u can use DAT same 1k for 3gb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
smartring:
Pls abeg I need help;;; My Gionee P4 cant minimize app instead it ask me to chose launcher but after i chose it and click "Always" ; it still prompt "select launcher" whenever i press Home key......

Leave ur default launcher and delete the others u have downloaded
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Solobenny:
Good morning people.
I bought a 32g memory card. When I insert into my innjoo fire plus, anything I transfer to it corrupts. I tried formatting it to exfat 32 yet all to no avail. Please help

Memory card is fake

Get a new original one from just2endowed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
adebayor1490:
Pls is it only Tecno phones that are being attended to here? I've got problem with ma Archos 50b neon...... Sometimes when I want to use the camera..... it will say its not available or app is busy..... And sometimes, it won't show files in my gallery ...... won't be able to take screenshot nd foe load files......... until I reboot the fone...... Any solution abeg

Software issues
Factory reset the phone, if symptoms persist , reload the phones is I.e flash the phone

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Akosbaba:
Good morning to the gurus and everyone else here. Pls i need help unbricking my xiaomi redmi 2 which i mistakenly deleted the os when attempting to flash a new rom. Now the device is stuck on manufacturer logo and countless attempts to flash stock rom back have ended with the message "unspecified error". Pls does anybody know what i can do

Are u using sp flash tools?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
ibezimemmy:
Need help!!!
My tecno f7 was affected by a virus, so I decided to give it out to be flashed..after several 'flashings', d technician told me the fone refused to work..
I have my fone with me..it is stuck on the logo screen..nothing else...
I am in Abuja...

If u haven't repaired it and u are still in Abuja, reply me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
kings11ng:
my tecno M5 got bricked and I tried flashing the stock ROM but sp flashtool keeps telling me brom error: 8.. I downloaded another stock ROM online yet am still getting the same results. and I used the latest flash tool for the flashing. what am I not doing well

Make sure u format before flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by just2endowed: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
bobo65:

Memory card is fake

Get a new original one from just2endowed

I like to know the product of ur card and where u bought it from.

Thabks@Solobenny
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
GoldEnyong:
My samsung galaxy note 3 neo is hanging and freezing very seriously especially contacts. I enough memoer space and I have even uninstalled many apps even with no good effect. What could be responsible and way out?

Are u sure its an original note 3?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
just2endowed:

I like to know the product of ur card and where u bought it from.

Thabks@Solobenny

U quoted the wrong person and thanked the wrong person, should be vice versa
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daphid25(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
butterflyy:
Good day, pls I am using Glo sim on my Tecno tab. And the one gig for #1000 don't last one week. Pls I need to know if there is another glo plan that is better, and the code pls
You can only get the full details from their customer care.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by just2endowed: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Solobenny:
Good morning people.
I bought a 32g memory card. When I insert into my innjoo fire plus, anything I transfer to it corrupts. I tried formatting it to exfat 32 yet al@l to no avail. Please help

@bobo65 thanks for ur recommendation. sorry for the mix up

@Solobenny Please whats the name of the mcard u bought
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EsanEmmanuel(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Everybody please read this very unique problem my Gionee M3 has perhaps you can help me deal with this demon/virus.
Bought the phone from someone. .. Did straight backup of data,contacts and apps from my former gionee M2 to M3. Then I noticed that from time to time. MTN end of activity will pop up.. "your last sms costs 15naira and your new account balance is blah blah". I would check my sent sms and won't even see nada! As in nothing to show any sms sent yet 15naira gone. This will keep happening till 100naira becomes kobo.
I called MTN and was told the problem is with the phone.
So I left the sim in my Nokia palasa and nothing happened for days.
Put it back inside M3 and it continued. Did factory reset for my phone yet it continued.
REMOVED MY MESSAGING APP YET IT DID CONTINUE.
Got fed up on saturday... used Spflashtool to do firmware upgrade and used a stockrom from your website. Reinstalled my data and apps back that the solution is done... yesterday it happened twice.
I called MTN again... The lady said the number the sms is going to is an international number starting with 009 but SHE TOTALLY REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE FULL NUMBER... I WAS SO ANNOYED but lets leave MTN with their unfortunate behavior.
Oga... or anybody in the house... has this a problem happened to someone before? and what is the right final solution?
You won't even understand what I am going through.. this demon has ate more than 500naira already. HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Icecream4U(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please I need someone to help me fix my iPhone 5s screen. It's broken I need to change it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smartring(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=bobo65 post=42761332]

Leave ur default launcher and delete the others u have downloaded[/quote

Have deleted others already both my default Launcher and am using only one launcher now and its working fine..

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by butterflyy(f): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
bobo65:

Change ur imei so u can use DAT same 1k for 3gb
How do I do that pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:15am On Feb 10, 2016
butterflyy:

How do I do that pls.

Are u good with phones?

If u know one or two things about phones u can pm me for my Whatsapp contact, if u can't, GOTO any place they sell or repair phones, tell them u want to use glo bis on ur tab, e no go pass 1k to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Icecream4U:
Please I need someone to help me fix my iPhone 5s screen. It's broken I need to change it.

What's ur location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Icecream4U(m): 2:03am On Feb 10, 2016
bobo65:

What's ur location?
lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Icecream4U:
lagos

Call 08065656796
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Icecream4U:

Call me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by butterflyy(f): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2016
bobo65:

Are u good with phones?

If u know one or two things about phones u can pm me for my Whatsapp contact, if u can't, GOTO any place they sell or repair phones, tell them u want to use glo bis on ur tab, e no go pass 1k to do
Thank you, I will pm you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lusen(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
hello house, a friend brought a brand new samsung note 3 from the UK. i want to buy it cos of the cheap price. how will i confirm if the phone is original?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freezyprinzy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Samsung galaxy s4 wit faulty screen 4 sale location Lagos /Ogun 14k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rashberry2013(f): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
I can't chat on my bbm, after hanging 4 sumtym den it will write caught unexpectedly and d page will jst close. And d memory card is always writing memory card damaged, repair now and sumtyms dat I shld format it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Solobenny(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
just2endowed:

@bobo65 thanks for ur recommendation. sorry for the mix up

@Solobenny Please whats the name of the mcard u bought
Nigga, I need solutions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by just2endowed: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Solobenny:
Nigga, I need solutions
Am here to help u. Whatsapp me 07066561480 let's give it more details.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okhiai1(m): 4:49am On Feb 11, 2016
hello house my infinix note trips off when I lock the screen please what can be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 5:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Galaxy Note 3 for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by drgbaks(f): 6:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello all, please I use a blackberry Z3 and I usually do the 3g for 1k bis plan. But yesterday I tried to subscribe but couldn't. I usually, use the code, *777*12#. I later sent Comonth to 777, still no way, the message was even rejected . I've been getting this message, USSDC: ESME unreachable. Please what does it mean and what can I do. Thank you house. Please, help a sister out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daceo1(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2016
lordmayor4:
Galaxy Note 3 for sale
Hw much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daceo1(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Plsss I need a sony xperia c3 panel.. My power ic is faulty

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.