Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342106 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iXavier: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
smartring:
There is one App that i download but whenever i opens it small time it says "Unfortunately the App have stopped"" ....d thing is annoying me;;

What could be d cause and how do I fix it...though i deleted the first one i download nd download another one from another source ...

You can wipe the app data and try again
Or you uninstall and download from a good source
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iXavier: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bj5all:

Please i need your assistance on what and how I can rectify this problem.
I was carried away with lollipop features and i upgraded my Infinix hot X507 to lollipop.

The features are nice but I have observed two things.
1. My power bank doesn't charge my phone again, just gets the phone very hot without charging it.

2. The phone drained battery faster than usual.

Please if u know anything that can help, I need ur assistance.

Thank you in anticipation.

I think you should have factory reseted after upgrading

The battery drain, check if you've auto sync enabled and how you use your battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pls, engineers in the house I need your help with a very pressing issue. My z10 (about 15mths old) has been misbehaving misbehaving for the past 2 months. I was using it sometime ago and suddenly it froze... the screen faded away into a blue background. I had to reinsert the battery to get the phone back on, but instead of coming on normally the screen faded away while loading. I tried again several times without success. It took up to 10 tries to get it back on. I continued to use the phone again normally although the problem kept occurring once in a while.

But last week , it worsened. The phone boots successfully, always fading into blue background while booting. I've tried everything in the books: flashing, reloading the OS etc but no improvement. I honestly don't know what to do now. Someone suggested it might be a problem from the board. Ive run out of options.

I need your help pls!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by louxera(f): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
iXavier:

What did you backup?
Contacts or what?

Just go to the accounts section of your phone(android I guess)
Tap on google, then sync every one of those options there.

Or you just enable auto sync(sucks battery and data shaa)
You should have data connection when doing any of these

Yeah contacts tried that already to no avail... It's on auto sync
Even turn d device off Wif the hope twuld be restored but no
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temmybot(f): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Please House, I urgently need to unlock my LG LS740 phone. Here is my imei : 9900033559778622
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smartring(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
iXavier:

You can wipe the app data and try again
Or you uninstall and download from a good source

Have done the wiping out data but still doing that "Unfortunately; App has stopped"
Dont know which other source coz my Playstore is hard to connect; sometimes it don't connect at all... If connected and you start downloading; the thing will stop and say "No sufficient space to store the App" while i have up to 325MB internal storage space..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sivic: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello guys I updated to the android 6.0 marshmallow after the updated I couldn't view contents of my internal storage
Play music was saying there is no music file
Photos were not showing
Names of saved contacts didn't appear when they called .
The phone was lagging and
Taking a few seconds to come up

Nothing in the internal storage was showing and all my files were there
The internal memory is showing there is something on it.
Can someone please help me know how I'll bring back those files ill really appreciate that
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
daceo1:
Who knows sony's office in lagos.. I need to fix my sony xperia c2305 tanks

What is wrong with the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Check my signature for tweaks...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daceo1(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2016
ebab:

What is wrong with the phone
the phone not coming on again before it goes off itsef and d ba3r ddrains itself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
STILL AVAILABLE

lordmayor4:
FOR SALE

IPhone 4- 8GB
IPhone 4S- 8GB
IPhone 4S- 16GB
BlackBerry Z30
Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 16waydeh: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls engineer in the house, I stepped on my phone and the screen got broken and the only fault i could discovered was that "back botton" was not working again. what can I do to it? d phone is Techno M2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ApcSucks: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!

Please my fone started acting up this night... it can't stay on unless I plug it to a power source... extension or laptopp if theirs no light I can't use it... its a q5. what can be the cause and what shoiul I do?? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Milliano007:
pls hw much is Itel Inote calliberator? my big boss
Hi Milliano007, about the calliberator, you can try to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, pls let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akagson: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2016
My friend came to me for solution but I don't think I have any solution to his problem.
Whenever he tries to install an app, he gets this error " There was a problem parsing the package".
Pls what is the problem. No app agrees to install anymore.
I have checked the install app from unknown sources yet no solution.
It's a Tecno Android 4.1.1 version.
Somebody help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Please help, my HTC one m7 takes more than 6hours too fully charged, which it only takes 2hours to fully charged before, though have tried different chargers, like BlackBerry original charger, Samsung and HTC charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Curface: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good day to u all,
please i have a problem with my tecno f5 that is it swithces on but then it tells me that the battery is low(1%) and goes off even when i have charged the battery full with another phone or universal charger the only time it stays on is when i on it and quickly put the charger to charge it also wen it is swithed off and i plug it to a charger it wont on wen i want to on it and it wont charge the battery also.
Pls wat do u think can be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Curface: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good day to u all,
please i have a problem with my tecno f5 that is it swithces on but then it tells me that the battery is low(1%) and goes off even when i have charged the battery full with another phone or universal charger the only time it stays on is when i on it and quickly put the charger to charge it also wen it is swithed off and i plug it to a charger it wont on wen i want to on it and it wont charge the battery also..
Pls wat do u think can be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidjah(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Milliano007, about the calliberator, you can try to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, pls let us know your location. Thank you!
mr calcare were can I get the office around nassarawa state or f c t environs ?if possible can I get a functional phone number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidjah(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Engineers in the house, my infinix hot note X551 16/1 version got smashed , the calibrator and screen are all bad bad, though moving fairly, who will help me in fixing it neatly and at what price pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GoodandBad007: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please my android phone GPS keeps turning on, even after putting it off it still comes on by itself. I don tire to de put am off.
It's a new development on my phone .
I don't even think av ever put on my phone GPS since I bought it. Can't just tell why.
Pls if there is anything I can do to stop this rubbish pls help me tell me.
I already put off the phone many times.
The rubbish started 2days ago and did I forget to tell u that it drains my battery too.

Thanks. Anticipating ur reply .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2016
gidjah:
Engineers in the house, my infinix hot note X551 16/1 version got smashed , the calibrator and screen are all bad bad, though moving fairly, who will help me in fixing it neatly and at what price pls?

Whatsapp me 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2016
16waydeh:
pls engineer in the house, I stepped on my phone and the screen got broken and the only fault i could discovered was that "back botton" was not working again. what can I do to it? d phone is Techno M2

Change your screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hyfr(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello pls how can I unlock a samsung s6 edge at&t
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donjowebs(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Guys,please where can I fix my Nokia X(android) screen,calibrator and how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello Engrs;
Please how can i fix my samsung grand prime Android phone. The phone is telling me Unfortunately, Process com.android.systemui has stopped

I can't pick call or do anything on the phone.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pappy4real(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good day engrs in d house. Pls I use a lenovo a536 android. But d problem is if I take pics or videos with d camera I can't access them cos it says 'cannot generate thumbnail' and d other problem is I can't even take pics with d 3rd party app anymore cos it says 'database file not found'. I tried doing a factory reset by presssing down d volume n power buttoin but it just displays a static screen which says 'have been in beta mode. Long press d power button and enter normal mode'
Argh! I hate this phone now.
I'll appreciate any useful info. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rassy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Phone engineers in the house,pls help with rooting dis itel it1403,I've tried kingroot,kingoroot,root master,framaroot,towelroot,baidu root and z4 no success
Pls help cos i need to root dis phone.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teelacruz(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2016
Good day Engrs, please I have a LG E970 brokened screen phone, how much will it cost to replace the screen. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2016
gidjah:
mr calcare were can I get the office around nassarawa state or f c t environs ?if possible can I get a functional phone number
Hi Gidjah, below please find contact information of our carlcare service centers in Nigeria, you can try to counsel with the one nearest to you. Thank you!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidjah(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2016
I can't read this with the kind of phone I am using now pls,can you magnify it?, even if I have a cat eye, don't think it will be able to read this tiny letters o pls!
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Gidjah, below please find contact information of our carlcare service centers in Nigeria, you can try to counsel with the one nearest to you. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2016
gidjah:
I can't read this with the kind of phone I am using now pls,can you magnify it?, even if I have a cat eye, don't think it will be able to read this tiny letters o pls!
Sorry Gidjah, please find it below. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296
2nd Floor,Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd,Ilorin,Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Rm 2, NO.39 ABDULAHI FODIO Road, Block 2, Sokoto, Sokoto, Nigeria +2348036612047
1st floor, No.192 Azikiwe Road, Aba, Abia, Nigeria +2348022914100/8097597033

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.