Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344612 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olubabajc(m): 1:31am On Feb 15, 2016
plz guys i tried to change the imei of my android fone it is saying +CME ERROR: 100
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engineerjimmy: 4:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Please if you unlock iphone6 with Rsim chip and you are in benin city,please pm me 07031137707
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2016
ajoo17:
Please somebody help me out. I have a Tecno phantom Z but d front camera has refused to work for sometime now. It can only selfie & I am not a lady so what is d need of selfie. Sorry all my ladies in d house, it is a compliment. Pls I need help seriously, what do I need to do?
Hi Ajoo17, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2016
lordmayor4:

It was not properly unlocked

Wow.. Thanks a lot boss..
So what could be the solution..?
Re-unlocking or factory reset and then unlocking again..?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by elrony(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
*wailing* she accidentally ruined my phone's screen...As in damaged!...

Please how much can replace my note 3 damaged screen...

I dey vex!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunnepa17(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Blacberry98010(touch2) Built-in media storage not accessible due to detected errors, do you want to repair?. When I click yes it says; Save Lost clusters Repair/cancel I click repair and it says Repair failed; Dunt want 2 format my fone coz ℓ̊ av important videos, pictures, files.. Somebody helpppppppppppp oooooooo ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dearest24: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Am having problem downloading on my BlackBerry q10.. it's telling no space to download that I should delete file(s) or app(s) to free space while I still have up to 7gg free space. Plz wot should I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 n900a
sale or swap with BlackBerry classic or iPhone 5,5s etc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mosjames: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
ajoo17:
Please somebody help me out. I have a Tecno phantom Z but d front camera has refused to work for sometime now. It can only selfie & I am not a lady so what is d need of selfie. Sorry all my ladies in d house, it is a compliment. Pls I need help seriously, what do I need to do?
Carlcare Asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
iahmed:
Pls Help Me Out, I Have Bricked My Phone In The Process Of Rooting It Using Super User Me(gionee M 3 mini) It Hangs At The Logo Display

Guys this is exactly how i bricked my phone wiko Lenny 2. I succeeded in rooting my phone,but when I tried makingbuse of super user me, my phone got soft brick .i could not power home, it was showing the name of my phone.anyway have to take it to Microsoft office at Ikeja beside park n shop, thats the customer care of wiko, I was told to come back in 10 working days. So stilll expecting them to send me message this week.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
bobo65:

What's ur location?

Thanks bro I had already takingn it to customer care
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dahmmylawlah(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Do u knw how to unlock Iphone 4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by evergreen9: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
My galaxy S4 fell down and the screen got broken and now I am having problems with the display / pictures on the screen. I would like to know if there's any phone techie here that can give me some advise on where to repair the screen. I am in Lagos. Abeg don't just tell me to go to computer village because I know people that have taken their phones there only for the phone to be damaged by some quack phone repairer lol.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temi4fash(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please ibhave a problem?

I use a Samsung galaxy note 10.1 I realised that ma battery drains faster than normal?.

Whay could be the cause and solution (s)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by minet15(m): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2016
good morning Pls can i remove d camera 4rm my phone totally nd put 1 with a higher pixel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewosk: 5:51am On Feb 18, 2016
GUYS MY PHONE WENT OFF BY ITSELF YESTERDAY I DISCOVERED IT WAS HOT.... I LEFT IT FOR A WHILE THEN TRIED TO ON IT BUT TO KNOW AVAIL TRIED CHARGING D INDICATOR DIDNT COME UP...LEFT IT TILL THIS MORNING SAME THING...

what should i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by weirdarkhitekt(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2016
elrony:
*wailing* she accidentally ruined my phone's screen...As in damaged!...

Please how much can replace my note 3 damaged screen...

I dey vex!

Please reply this guy!

I also have a note III with screen issue. [] The screen cracked, and the first layer has fallen off almost completely. Can I replace the first layer alone? How much would this cost? How much does it cost to replace the entire screen. I'll appreciate swift responses
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

Please reply this guy!

I also have a note III with screen issue. [] The screen cracked, and the first layer has fallen off almost completely. Can I replace the first layer alone? How much would this cost? How much does it cost to replace the entire screen. I'll appreciate swift responses

The first layer is the front glass... That part can be replaced, if that's the only part that of the screen that was affected.... and it is alot cheaper than replacing the entire screen.... Should cost around 12.. More or less
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by weirdarkhitekt(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
nani667:

The first layer is the front glass... That part can be replaced, if that's the only part that of the screen that was affected.... and it is alot cheaper than replacing the entire screen.... Should cost around 12.. More or less

Wow. Thanks for replying. Where is your workshop?

The 12k for the front glass alone? Or for the entire screen?

How much does the entire screen cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
ewosk:
GUYS MY PHONE WENT OFF BY ITSELF YESTERDAY I DISCOVERED IT WAS HOT.... I LEFT IT FOR A WHILE THEN TRIED TO ON IT BUT TO KNOW AVAIL TRIED CHARGING D INDICATOR DIDNT COME UP...LEFT IT TILL THIS MORNING SAME THING...

what should i do

Always rmb to state the name of Ur phone In a complaint
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
minet15:
good morning Pls can i remove d camera 4rm my phone totally nd put 1 with a higher pixel

Lol
Yeah
But its a technical work
Cos the camera might not be compatible with the other phones hardware
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
bobo65:

Lol
Yeah
But its a technical work
Cos the camera might not be compatible with the other phones hardware
good evening bro, my nokia xl battery have refused to charge above 6% ..the previous battery that came with the phone had d same issue till it got spoilt ..cld something be wrong with the phone cis I'm so confused
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
bjhaid:
good evening bro, my nokia xl battery have refused to charge above 6% ..the previous battery that came with the phone had d same issue till it got spoilt ..cld something be wrong with the phone cis I'm so confused

Use a desktop charger and see whether it will increase, then u will know f it's from the phone

If it is, then mos def Ur ic has issues
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
bobo65:

Use a desktop charger and see whether it will increase, then u will know f it's from the phone

If it is, then mos def Ur ic has issues
its like d ic as issues as u've said, like how much will it cost me to replace it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
bjhaid:
its like d ic as issues as u've said, like how much will it cost me to replace it

Can't say..if u r in ikeja Lagos..call 090-200-02236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
bobo65:

Can't say..if u r in ikeja Lagos..call 090-200-02236

okay..thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whodohgeepee(m): 2:56am On Feb 19, 2016
my at&t samsung mega aint displaying network mode. tis rooted tho! what wil ah do engrs?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sheamus007(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Pls guys my BB curve7 do switch off whenever am pressing it...if I remove d batery and put it back it will on bt later wen am pressing It will swicth off again bt wen am charging and pressing it won't go off...pls help me with the prob
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onlinematters: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2016
As for the 3110c issue, flash with latest version and problem will be solved, in case of any phone problem visit www.wealthsecretcodes..com to get the final solution. For more information you can reach me through email wealthsecrets365@gmail.com or 0n 08123134435.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onlinematters: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2016
Change the battery of the bb curve7. for other problems visit www.wealthsecretcodes..com for solutions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by elrony(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
*cocks gun*

How much go fix my note 3 screen o....

Somebody please! ... I'm kinda phoneless na
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by druxy(m): 1:17am On Feb 20, 2016
please can a phone with poor 3g service be repaired?samsung clone..seems to be a factory prob.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.