Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347059 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Salam1234567(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Please my infinix x5o2 has been giving me problem for long I got to lagos calcare they worked on it but after few weeks it start again. Right now I relocate to kaduna when I gave them they said they don't have the part that I should go to Abuja office. The problem is that when I on the phone it's display like when TV is searching for channels. So I don't know what to do. Can I get it done in Abuja office because I don't want to loose the phone.. I love it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ladanboso: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2016
pls my Gionee m2 is sending SMS worth 15 naira on is own ever since I upgrade to KitKat. pls help me on wat to do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Salam1234567:
Please my infinix x5o2 has been giving me problem for long I got to lagos calcare they worked on it but after few weeks it start again. Right now I relocate to kaduna when I gave them they said they don't have the part that I should go to Abuja office. The problem is that when I on the phone it's display like when TV is searching for channels. So I don't know what to do. Can I get it done in Abuja office because I don't want to loose the phone.. I love it.

Maybe u bought a mini TV that makes calls
Lol
Flash it with a custom rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Ladanboso:
pls my Gionee m2 is sending SMS worth 15 naira on is own ever since I upgrade to KitKat. pls help me on wat to do.

Set ur default sms sim to "always ask"

With time, it will stop
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016
harrison24:
Pls house i need ur help, I flashed my Techo phone and they installed a new OS on the phone, now the phone isn't working, it's displaying Invalid IMEI. Pls what can i do.

Change the imei with mtk engineering mode app

It's a quite easy process
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2016
mikeSPIRIT:
*infinix hot 3 rather (not hot note 3)

Tell her to download the instagram from playstore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2016
bolesco:
pls my lg f120l is dead can it work again

What killed it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2016
BlackBerry Z30 screen and battery for sale
BlackBerry playbook battery and screen for sale
BlackBerry Q5 for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please house does anyone knows where one can get an Innjoo battery in Benin city or better still, any other alternative that can work in it?

I have a old Bold 2 which I use once in a while, I tried using it recently and discovered that whatsapp cannot work any longer, whenever I download a new one, it always brings up a message that the phone no longer supports whatsapp. Please can anyone tell me what is actually wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolesco: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
@bobo63 i flashed it with wrong rom pls any help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
munarule:
Please help, the sound recorder of my gionee p5w is not working. Someone should tell me what to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
barnaby04:
Please house does anyone knows where one can get an Innjoo battery in Benin city or better still, any other alternative that can work in it?

I have a old Bold 2 which I use once in a while, I tried using it recently and discovered that whatsapp cannot work any longer, whenever I download a new one, it always brings up a message that the phone no longer supports whatsapp. Please can anyone tell me what is actually wrong?

WhatsApp does not support that BlackBerry device anymore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Msquare1987(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please what will I do my gionee m3mini is not charging faster anymore av tried many charger including infinix charger still the same thing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
ebab:

WhatsApp does not support that BlackBerry device anymore
Thanks.
But what of the Innjoo battery, anyone with an idea?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello dear Nlanders, abeq I need your help
This is going to be the second time I am experiencing this something on Infinix.
First it was when I was using Infinix hot 2, I rooted the sim1 for glo bis and since then, the phone wasn't able to see Network or it will be selective of areas to pick signals.
Jus yesterday my Infinix hot Note got attacked by engrik virus took the phone to a technician, flashed the phone and now the phone won't jus see network or would be selective for areas to pick network signals. I have tried several Sims but all the same. Pls is there anyone who has had similar experience?? What is the solution Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mondraim: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ladanboso:

You need to use CM2 to repair NV.
If you are not a phone technician then learn.
Buy book, title "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs" and learn. It's on Amazon site
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mondraim: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Msquare1987:
Please what will I do my gionee m3mini is not charging faster anymore av tried many charger including infinix charger still the same thing

Your phone is not charging faster anymore means that its charging system is still functional.
slow charging could result from charging cable issues; software problem or use of a
Charging adapter with a low current output.
When buying a charger adapter, read the labels on the adapter. The output current tells you how much charging current is sent to the battery. The higher the output current the faster. There are 500mA (less than 1A), 800mA (less than 1A), 1.0A and 2.0A chargers. Don't just throw around chargers and expect fast charging.

Read "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals" book by Chukky Oparandu. It is on Amazon
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by baddest095: 1:09am On Jun 14, 2016
roomies,pls I need help
my innjoo note battery is dead, where can I get an alternative 4terminal battery that can work on it, or is there anyway I can use a 3terminal ba3 .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:57am On Jun 14, 2016
bolesco:
@bobo63 i flashed it with wrong rom pls any help

Would have replied earlier if u quoted me, that's not my monicker

If u can drop 7k for jtag service then holla at me on WhatsApp 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ladanboso: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2016
bobo65:

Set ur default sms sim to "always ask"

With time, it will stop

is on "always ask" ever since, but if no airtime in sim 1, it use d airtime on sim 2.
don't jos no wat to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MizyB(f): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please, the screen of my Lumia Microsoft Windows Phone just got broken, where can I get it fixed and for how much? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hornetRider: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello guys.
Good evening. Please i need help with my xiaomi mi4 device. The screen is cracked and i need to get a new digitizer. Is there a place or someone i can get it from in Lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Evening Engineers in the house, i have a Tecno P5 phone that contacted virus, i have given it to 2 diff engineers for flashing & i have also restored the factory setting several times but d phone is still malfunctioning, pls what else can be done to it? thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Niyoga(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
pls can anyone help me with my TCL W989. Whenever i put it on, it it displayed forced stop. ve taken it to computer village for flashing, but no they dont have its software.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayorinbolableszy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls hw to reduce C3 screen light
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Tunasco:
Evening Engineers in the house, i have a Tecno P5 phone that contacted virus, i have given it to 2 diff engineers for flashing & i have also restored the factory setting several times but d phone is still malfunctioning, pls what else can be done to it? thanks.

Install a custom rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Niyoga:
pls can anyone help me with my TCL W989. Whenever i put it on, it it displayed forced stop. ve taken it to computer village for flashing, but no they dont have its software.

Problem with buying phones that are not popular in the market
U will have to look for how to get it from their website.
Write a complain to them.
Google their website.
Or second option, look for how to root the phone, then backup the rom, if u can do this, lemme know

By d way, what exactly shows the forced stop? Is it the dialer, gallery or Google Apps?

hornetRider:
Hello guys.
Good evening. Please i need help with my xiaomi mi4 device. The screen is cracked and i need to get a new digitizer. Is there a place or someone i can get it from in Lagos?

Another probs with buying scarce phones
Ull have to order it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Pls how do i do that? more explanation will be welcomed sir.
bobo65:

Install a custom rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Hello guys, I need help on my Tecno H3. I changed the touchpad it worked normal but it won't respond after screen sleep. I mean after sleep mode
Hello Paul, could you tell us in more details of the problem, or try to show us pictures of the problem? So that we can try to offer you solution. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Tunasco:
Pls how do i do that? more explanation will be welcomed sir.

What's app me, my number is in my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nickyblaze(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Guys I was sent a Samsung s4, and it is a it has cmda will it work in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.