Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347091 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:55am On Jun 17, 2016
olamitie:
Please engineers my phone is not charging, when i plug it the bars move but the percentage does not increase, i changed battery same thing, i use hauwei.

Try using an original charger
If symptoms persist, change ur charging port
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tightabbey(m): 2:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Nice job brothers... @bobo65, incase you help me see anyone that wants to sell a Samsung A5 screen for a lesser price, pls try to contact me pls. I'd really appreciate. I cant afford almost 40k on a screen at the moment. Thanks bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

I never rooted the phone.
I live in Abuja. since three days ago, I have been trying to reach your calcare office in abuja on phone but no one has answered my calls. pls if u can get me their contact I will be very glad.
thanks
Hello Emeskhalifa, please try to call or visit our Carlcare Service Center during our working time, so that we can service you better. Working time is as following: weekday9:00-17:30, Saturday:9:00-14:30 (we usually do not work at the last Saturday of each month). Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2016
bobo65:

Try using an original charger
If symptoms persist, change ur charging port
have used several chargers,thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naughtylyn: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2016
But why wait to be employed if the available jobs are few? In a space of time it takes to read and digest a complete guide book as well as continual review of the resource material , you can set up your own business. 

Any resource that gives you the capacity to consult limitless times is great for you. A workshop or seminar is good but if not backed with an in-depth resource, it doesn't help much. Our youths need to return to traditional book reading.

One highly valued and pricey gadget in the hands of billions of humans is the Mobile phone. A good technician can take home between minimum N5, 000 to N20, 000 or more daily as you grow. Its market demand as a service is unending. Both now and in the nearest future, most humans own and would own mobile phones more than a laptop or computer. User penetration is higher and that is money to be made. 

There can never be enough technicians supporting a particular area, even an estate in a city! Why not be one - and classy, intelligent, well learned tech-support guy too. It's far better than a job that you wear tie to daily for a paltry N50k-70k, a graduate! And this is prevalent in all Nigerian major cities;Abuja, Lagos, Port-harcourt etc Some earn 30k!!! Graduates!! After how many years in school? you can start right at home, with a small capital as low as N10k! Why? The main capital is the knowledge + start-up tools. Some of the laptops young people own and use to watch films or play games or it's just cool to own one, can make them real cash if only they know how! It's all in this book.

Get the book, titled " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : a Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " and I guarantee you are on the path to financial freedom.

Right now it's available on Amazon, Createspace (https://www.createspace.com/6165715) and other online stores. It would soon hit Nigerian bookstores.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Babaty87(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2016
HI sir BOBO65! please my BlackBerry Q10 fell in a water I tried to put it in a bag of rice, to make it heat and after d following day, I remove itt and inserted d battery. it's powers on works well but I hangs or skips for like 20 seconds wen am operating it and starts working again. please help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Emeskhalifa, please try to call or visit our Carlcare Service Center during our working time, so that we can service you better. Working time is as following: weekday9:00-17:30, Saturday:9:00-14:30 (we usually do not work at the last Saturday of each month). Thank you!
pls send me Abuja calcare office address pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shade45(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
shade45:
hello, my infinix hot note x551 fell, it was 67% when it fell and it off, i switched it on, it didn't come up, I tried charging but it kept discharging till it got to 1%... and couldn't pass that 1%, so what I noticed while charging is that, the phone engaged in serious overheating from the panel/board which make it very hot when i plug it and I don't know what to do

any help on what I can do to it?

thanks ....

no one is talking about this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biliment(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
biliment:
My tecno c8 has bn given me dis issue."I notice when my ba3 goes down n I try to charge it, it refuses to on for like 4hrs b4 it will later comes on".... Pls I need a professional advice on dis.
pls I need response
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiJoe007(m): 5:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Please can anyone help me wit d oxford English dictionary code for android tanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Slimboy94:
How much dis an htc one m7 screen cost
the screen is about 8k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alubert4real: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Anyone with a useful information on where else I can get a new board for my Nokia Lumia 625 should let me know please. I was asked to pay 33k to get another board by Nokia Care Centre, Ikeja which to me is just too much for a phone I bought for 37k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abumilla(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
pls I need assistance on how to solve the problem on my techno L7: I could not receive call on it some days back so I told my friend he said it has to be flashed which he did but unfortunately the phone didn't come on anymore it only vibrates..any solution. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by reginaxes(f): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello engineers in d house, I find it difficult to use my selfie stick to snap on the camera 360 on my Tecno L8, my selfie stick is Bluetooth enabled, it works perfectly on the camera on my phone, but anytime I wanna use 360, each click on the snap button only change the effect to glossy, sunshine, etc in d stead of snapping, please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by carevicky010zy: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2016
OK no Insult...u try well well..ShA!
our competent engrs ,,,is it not pitiful ....if all of us can't provide lasting solution to itel1503 android phone.that is changing d IMEI no.
very bad no solution... eventhouugh u root d fone
Ehen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Paul, could you tell us in more details of the problem, or try to show us pictures of the problem? So that we can try to offer you solution. Thank you!

OK, the touchpad got broken and I changed it and it worked but when the phone is inactive and goes to sleep mode, it will not respond when I want to use it. It won't even switch off until I removed the battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ligopedro: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2016
Greeting to all engr in the house. Pls i have a Techno Hot Note 2 i bought around Nov last year. I charged it overnight and the next morning i powered it and it didn't come up, left if for 3day and later power it same as dead. So i gave it one engr to fix but he couldn't detect any fault. Pls what can i do to get this phone working. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eriegua83: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hi, please where can i change my htc onevx faulty sim and charging port. My phone has gone dead for more than 2 months now. i reside in warri.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blazeee: 5:33am On Jun 20, 2016
Help guys my lg g3 sprint version won't display H+ when browsing despite I choose gsm/usdpa in the network mode. It doesn't have only usdpa option. What is d solution guys?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2016
ligopedro:
Greeting to all engr in the house. Pls i have a Techno Hot Note 2 i bought around Nov last year. I charged it overnight and the next morning i powered it and it didn't come up, left if for 3day and later power it same as dead. So i gave it one engr to fix but he couldn't detect any fault. Pls what can i do to get this phone working. Thanks.

WhatsApp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2016
blazeee:
Help guys my lg g3 sprint version won't display H+ when browsing despite I choose gsm/usdpa in the network mode. It doesn't have only usdpa option. What is d solution guys?
WhatsApp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Babaty87:
HI sir BOBO65! please my BlackBerry Q10 fell in a water I tried to put it in a bag of rice, to make it heat and after d following day, I remove itt and inserted d battery. it's powers on works well but I hangs or skips for like 20 seconds wen am operating it and starts working again. please help!

Take it to my engr at ikeja
090-200-02236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

pls send me Abuja calcare office address pls
Hello Emeskhalifa, below please find contact info of Abuja Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

OK, the touchpad got broken and I changed it and it worked but when the phone is inactive and goes to sleep mode, it will not respond when I want to use it. It won't even switch off until I removed the battery.
Hello, for the problem, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you.
BTW, is it in Carlcare Service Center you have the touchpad changed? If yes, please let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order nuber, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you went. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello guys, Pls how do i root a cloned Samsung Galaxy J5. Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by patfenda(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello guys,i have samsung note3 and note2 both broken screen,willing to sell both in parts or together for 60k(negotiable)swap deal allowed too.location:sango otta 07030971606
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomikun2820(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please help
When i open any app My techno phantom pad II (g9) keeps closing it and when I open d multi task window to see which app opened it'll show a window with d android logo com.systemupdate... And also back ...
It interrupts with my games and when I connect to the internet it pops up some random pictures and ads without entering any browser
What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, for the problem, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you.
BTW, is it in Carlcare Service Center you have the touchpad changed? If yes, please let us know your phone number, IMEI, work order nuber, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you went. Thank you!

Do you have any centre in Osun state?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ayomikun2820:
Please help
When i open any app My techno phantom pad II (g9) keeps closing it and when I open d multi task window to see which app opened it'll show a window with d android logo com.systemupdate... And also back ...
It interrupts with my games and when I connect to the internet it pops up some random pictures and ads without entering any browser
What do I do?

Flash the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nenergy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
I stumbled on this lovely thread and have some questions. How much will it cost to fix a Samsung S3 and iPhone 5s scattered screen at Ikeja? Thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomikun2820(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
bobo65:

Flash the phone
Done that but it didn't work

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.