Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347310 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WildWildWest(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
pls engineers I'm the house, how much does an infinix Hot X507 Calibrator Costs plus the fixing and everything??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2016
kcy:

Tecno l6

If it's rooted, try to u root it

U can call or whatsapp me 07032443577, I'll help u flash it, I'm at mushin Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2016
Djbond:
pls engineers I'm the house, how much does an infinix Hot X507 Calibrator Costs plus the fixing and everything??

Like 2500 or 3k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Olanireti:
Good morning guys. Please my INFINIX HOT 2 has virus. It boots to homepage. But blank. I cant see anything to operate. Sm1 helped me took to an engineer for flashing, i was told system complains of USB not recognised though charging wen connected. They tried different USB cords but still same. Please cn anybody help me or connect me wt sm1 that can fix it. Im in portharcourt. Pls text msg or call. No watsapp for now. 07039751844
Hello Olanireti, for the problem you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Below please find contact info our PH Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Horduncee:
Please, I have an infinix note 2 x600. An update popped up and I did the update. After some time updating the phone, it says error. I on it back and unroot the phone and again did the update, still tells me error. When I on it back again, it's just switching on and off itself. I gave the phone to an engineer, unfortunately, he flashed a wrong stock rom into it. I later discovered that the phone is of 3 variant with different stock rom. It's not detected when connected to pc but when I connect it into a power bank, the power bank always show it's charging but the phone won't show any sign of charging. Please, any idea on how to bring back working?
Hello Horduncee, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to check it for you. If you need us send you contact info, please let us know your location. Thannk you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2016
Pascal679:
pls I bought Infinix hot note 2 x510 not less than 8 months ago but now my back is not working again and my front camera is always upside down
..... please I need help urgently
Hello Pascal679! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2016
dunsin125:
please my infinix joypad 8 go off sometimes when I remove the charger but
when it is in flight mode, it wunt go off.........the ba3 drain very fast. please
what can I do
Hello Dunsin125, we suggest you take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check it. If you need us send you contact info, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tboibamz: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2muchmoney4: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]please help my techno F5 keeps on restarting before it fully boots on.
this started when I manually flashed the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
2muchmoney4:
[color=#990000][/color]please help my techno F5 keeps on restarting before it fully boots on.

What do u mean by manually flash?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
2muchmoney4:

What do u mean by manually flash?

Anyways go flash it with a system
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adeoyes1(m): 5:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Macaulish:

Give your phone to expert to unlock for you. please attempting to try unknown codes after several attempt will get your device locked permanently.
or Contact me with your device IMEI Number and I Process unlocking for you. Whatsapp/call/text on : 2348088427334
For your NETWORK UNLOCK DEVICE or ICLOUD REMOVAL am Available!!
https://www.nairaland.com/2967517/unlock-unlock-network-locked-icloud
https://www.nairaland.com/3212141/icloud-removal-service-what-really
BLESS YOU
Macaulish:

Give your phone to expert to unlock for you. please attempting to try unknown codes after several attempt will get your device locked permanently.
or Contact me with your device IMEI Number and I Process unlocking for you. Whatsapp/call/text on : 2348088427334
BLESS YOU
[b][/b]please,i just got a phone Sony Xperia but it used to demand for Sim unlock pin...how should i go about it
Please help![color=#000000][b][/b]please,i just got a phone Sony Xperia but it used to demand for Sim unlock pin...how should i go about it
Please help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wasayo: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2016
hi guys pls my tecno n9tablet has been acting funny lately, so i did a factory reset, but instead of the fone to reboot, all i can see is "now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload" and "no command" pls what can i do to restore the fone back to life..... thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2016
Adeoyes1:
[b][/b]please,i just got a phone Sony Xperia but it used to demand for Sim unlock pin...how should i go about it
Please help!

BLESS YOU
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by techsparkhub: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2016
Good morning everyone, my tecno y6 is giving me sleepless night. It constantly hangs and i ave format it severally, done factory reset severally, but it keeps reoccurring again and again. Please I need a link to download custom rom of tecno y6. The stock rom needs laptop experience, which i don't have. Please someone should help a brother in need.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harjiborlar04: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2016
My infinix hot note is writing connection problem or mni code when i want to check My balance nd it can make call too it we write call ended bt it work perfect on glo sim pls what is d solution to it engr.... Help me abeg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rajman45:
Good morning everyone, my tecno y6 is giving me sleepless night. It constantly hangs and i ave format it severally, done factory reset severally, but it keeps reoccurring again and again. Please I need a link to download custom rom of tecno y6. The stock rom needs laptop experience, which i don't have. Please someone should help a brother in need.

Firstly You need to download SP FlastTool from https://androidmtk.com/smart-phone-flash-tool

Here is how to use SP FlashTool = https://androidmtk.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

Go Further here to Download your device firmware File size is ~ 800MB You will need to extract if after successfully download

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bw7udTGfFzbqRkZydGVtbTRwQlU

ALL FILES CAN BE DOWNLOAD VIA PC or Phone. But will be use via PC.
BEST OF LUCK

IF you are not a Tech Pro. Simply give your device to The Pros around you to handle the Job for you. and you pay him or her service charge.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Funjosh(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good afternon guys, please my samsung galaxy grand prime is not working. Since last week i keep on getting notification that i should upgrade android, i tried to download the update via mobile network but it didnt updates so i had to change the setting from wifi only to download via mobile network but i stopped because the file is 584mb so i had to wait till i do a new subscription yesterday. After downloading the new android version so i click on install updates. While installing the android robot stage go to 100%. The phone restarts load samsung stage then went black. It then restart again. That was when the gen went off so i went out to go and check the gen on getting back I realised the phone is off i waited few mins but didnt come up so i powered it on since then it doesnt pass the rebooting stage and it gets hot as if they are making fire in it. Please guys what can i do because no budget for new phone now.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AliAiyes: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=semid4lyfe post=7451730][/quote]

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Funjosh:
Good afternon guys, please my samsung galaxy grand prime is not working. Since last week i keep on getting notification that i should upgrade android, i tried to download the update via mobile network but it didnt updates so i had to change the setting from wifi only to download via mobile network but i stopped because the file is 584mb so i had to wait till i do a new subscription yesterday. After downloading the new android version so i click on install updates. While installing the android robot stage go to 100%. The phone restarts load samsung stage then went black. It then restart again. That was when the gen went off so i went out to go and check the gen on getting back I realised the phone is off i waited few mins but didnt come up so i powered it on since then it doesnt pass the rebooting stage and it gets hot as if they are making fire in it. Please guys what can i do because no budget for new phone now.

JUST GIVE IT TO AN ENGINEER TO RELOAD A FRESH.
THATS ALL. You will loose all your previous work thou.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chidinmauche23: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
I have Samsung galaxy note 1 model gt19220 for sale am willing to sale it for 7k but you can change the motherboard but little crack on the touch pad it does not effect it if interested call me or whatsapp me 07036847029
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Macaulish:

Firstly You need to download SP FlastTool from https://androidmtk.com/smart-phone-flash-tool

Here is how to use SP FlashTool = https://androidmtk.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

Go Further here to Download your device firmware File size is ~ 800MB You will need to extract if after successfully download

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bw7udTGfFzbqRkZydGVtbTRwQlU

ALL FILES CAN BE DOWNLOAD VIA PC or Phone. But will be use via PC.
BEST OF LUCK

IF you are not a Tech Pro. Simply give your device to The Pros around you to handle the Job for you. and you pay him or her service charge.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harjiborlar04: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Infinix Hot Note Writing Connection Problem Or Mni Code What Is D Solution - Phones - Nairaland
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hungryboy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg engineers make una help una boy oh,
One kpako tecno y6 like that were I dey manage dey like run low whenever I comot am from charge,
If it was showing 90% when charging, when I unplug it, it will show like 60% or less,
And to add to that my Internet connection poor die
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by odiagabros(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Please how much will it cost me to repair my infinix Zero BACK button? The back button with the home buttons are not working but the calibrator and screen are working. Thank u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darlwright: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Hello Engineers, Pls can I root infinix x600 because I tried using kingroot and is not going but same kingroot i have used to root some people's phones?. Pls i wish to learn how to drive OS and flash phones.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darlwright: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Hello Engineers, Pls can I root infinix x600 because I tried using kingroot and is not going but same kingroot i have used to root some people's phones?. Pls i wish to learn how to drive OS and flash phones.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tarya(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
pls help.. I mistakely sat on my Tecno J7 nd both the inner screen nd d touchpad hav broken. Is over a month now, I'v search all over Makurdi( Benue state)but i've not seen d screen in d market. I want to know if d inner screen is in d market... Where can I get it nd how much will it cost...thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tarya:
pls help.. I mistakely sat on my Tecno J7 nd both the
inner screen nd d touchpad hav broken. Is
over a month now, I'v search all over
Makurdi( Benue state)but i've not seen d
screen in d market. I want to know if d
inner screen is in d market... Where can I
get it nd how much will it cost...thanks
enter calcare nw.......na them sure pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.