Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345506 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonzingcaesar(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Pls do any one know how to separate infinix touchpad from screen, seems like they are glued together
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Machiny: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Please how much will a tekno camon 8 screen cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Seunnzy(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2016
my blackberry Q5 cnt use 3G n 4G.Anytime i switch to 3G or 4G,it will keep searching buh wnt show it.When i took it to an engineer and he said i shud try upgrading the OS.plz is that true
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:18am On Jul 30, 2016
jonzingcaesar:
Pls do any one know how to separate infinix touchpad from screen, seems like they are glued together

Which infinix?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonzingcaesar(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
bobo65:

Which infinix?
hot note
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DannyJ19(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Pls my Samsung s4 off and wen i on it jst show Samsung nd d menu did nt load.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by solin: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
i:Please my Microsoft Lumia phone is not bringing any sound. And I still used it last night: What do you think is wrong
It's not ringing, music is not playing etc.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nosainwe(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
pls does anyone knows how to remove service provider simlock on a grundig g410i phone
pls i need help,it does not accept nigerian simcards
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ademat7(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Stixz, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
d last time I took my phone to Carl care I was told to drop it and come back for it,am like WTF! to crown it all they said they don't know when it will be repaired #caseclossed
if only I can know d cost of HTC one S screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eleniyan15: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
I got infinix hot 3 part to sell it fell of and I took it to carlcare they called said I should bring 27k to repair it phone wey Neva pass 2month

screen still perfectly okay and other part

WhatsApp me via 0.7.0.8.9.9.7.2.8.1.8

#location Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by coolV(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please who has a comprehensive and detailed setting for netloop(formally simple android server),the new one that was released this month.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bayoigbekele(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2016
please I really need an help urgently... my Samsung s3 hasn't been detecting sim card ( insert sim card to access mobile network) and I have taken it to engineer . he replaced the sim sit and same problem still persist. have tried alots of things but to no avail.... pls I really need someone to help me out.....

secondly, my LG G3. is not booting.. not a screen problem cos it do display if trying to load on recovery mode. what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Bayoigbekele:
please I really need an help urgently... my Samsung s3 hasn't been detecting sim card ( insert sim card to access mobile network) and I have taken it to engineer . he replaced the sim sit and same problem still persist. have tried alots of things but to no avail.... pls I really need someone to help me out.....

secondly, my LG G3. is not booting.. not a screen problem cos it do display if trying to load on recovery mode. what can I do?

Have u used a sim on d s3 b4?
If not
Ur s3 is probably a cdma device or maybe ur antenna has been tampered with

I should be able to help u fix ur LG, call or whatsapp me
Number is in my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:04am On Jul 31, 2016
DannyJ19:

U need to flash it with its stock os

WhatsApp me if u ain't conversant with how it works, number is in my signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:05am On Jul 31, 2016
jonzingcaesar:
hot note

Call my engr at ikeja 09020002236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bishop4bella(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Please I need help to my gionee M3 mini.
Smart launcher is not working on my phone. If I applied any downloaded launcher each time I press the home key the d launcher will remove.

How can this be fixed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bishop4bella(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2016
A friend gave me smart Launcher and other launchers I downloaded for my device is not effective. Each time I press the home key (Centre botton) the launcher will automatically remove.
How will this be solve?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onuwaje(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2016
I bought tecno w4 on friday and while,in,d process of rooting it the fone went dead.
I was told to check back on monday
Is there any light at d end of the tunnel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabski: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Can anyone help me to unlock my iphone4s thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
gabski:
Wic kinda lock ? Icloud or simlock
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by selfdefence: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
dragnet:
Did u buy d phone new? & what issue has it had? E.g, fallen inside any liquid? . . has it ever been repaired?
For this Buhari era??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
do have problem with Itel it6800
did it off while playing music
here is a solution

download the file here
http://zamdigitaltech.com/phone-flash-files/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
DannyJ19:

FIRST CONFIRM IF IS CHINA, IF NOT FLASH WITH ODIN
CHECK MY WEB FOR MORE INFO

www.zamdigitaltech.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bishop4bella:
Smart launcher is not working on my phone. If I applied any downloaded launcher each time I press the home key the d launcher will remove.

How can this be fixed?

do hard or soft reset

check
www.zamdigitaltech.com for more info
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
fotadmowmend:

Wic kinda lock ? Icloud or simlock

Network Lock or iCloud Lock??
And your device imei number is ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
gabski:

Network Lock or iCloud Lock??
And your device imei number is ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DannyJ19(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
benzems:

FIRST CONFIRM IF IS CHINA, IF NOT FLASH WITH ODIN CHECK MY WEB FOR MORE INFO

www.zamdigitaltech.com
How do i know maybe its China...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
[b][/b]please help! My glo line is on but saying is switched off and messages cannot enter, the problem started last week and I've been calling customer care and even following dem on Twitter concerning this issue....ntn changed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
kingjabz:
[b][/b]please help! My glo line is on but saying is switched off and messages cannot enter, the problem started last week and I've been calling customer care and even following dem on Twitter concerning this issue....ntn changed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
jonzingcaesar:
take it to technician there is a machine for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
jonzingcaesar:
take it to technician there is a machine for it

or locally you use old ATM card to remove it gently.
or old china screen touch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
jonzingcaesar:
Heat the edges and separate using ATM card gently

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.