Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352020 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vicss: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
someone should pls help me.I have problem with my techno w3.just bought it but seemed the IP is of foreign.I tried to register some sites and was told am not using Nigerian IP.pls how do change the IP to Nigeria.thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardebounty(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hi man, my phone IMEI suddenly dissappears, I have tried other android engineering app, its not working, can you pls help
nani667:

Dial *#06# and post a screenshot of what it shows
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kennyjodeci(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
nani667:

Dial *#06# and post a screenshot of what it shows

This is it bro...thank you

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2ndking: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please, somebody should help me out,
advice please

My Tecno H3 has a touch screen problem.
some parts of the screen do not respond to touch and it's very frustrating chatting or trying to access since apps.
Before now, it went down and could not boot, I took changed the screen and to no avail.
Please what type of service does it require and possibly, what it may cost Me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cortana2: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
morganist99:
pm me the imei no

This is what I can see:

IMEI (SLOT1): 358430074798620

IMEI (SLOT2): 358431074798628
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cortana2: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
morganist99:
pm me the imei no

It's showing internal memory of 32gb, which I practically can't use. I just bought New Age 4gb SD card but can't use it for some unknown reason.

The phone is also slow and all efforts to download a cleaner is met with 'insufficient storage'.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2016
2ndking:
Please, somebody should help me out,
advice please

My Tecno H3 has a touch screen problem.
some parts of the screen do not respond to touch and it's very frustrating chatting or trying to access since apps.
Before now, it went down and could not boot, I took changed the screen and to no avail.
Please what type of service does it require and possibly, what it may cost Me.

you mean the touch screen has been changed and the phone is still not functional?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Hello guys i have a samsung galaxy grand Gh530, it suddenly went off when it was 5% and has since refused to come on. Took it to different engineers even at computer village but all of them said its not fixable... Any other solution cos its being 2mths and the phone refused to power on.. Its just in one corner of my room..
Or if anyone needs grand prime parts... Screen and other things still works battery too..

If you have someone in Port Harcourt, Waybill it down to the person, the person can bring the phone to my office in p.h for Repair...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2016
oluvicki:
Please help, my infinix x551 has a charging problem, i have changed the complete flex and it does jot increase by 1% it just shows it as connected but the charging never increases, i tested d flex in another phone and it works well there. i felt like its a panel problem but am scared of the phone engineers.

Do this quick test, Connect Phone to a pc and see if it is detected properly ( MediatekXXXX) if it shows Unknown Device connected, then problem is still with charging port/usb lines/ Flex pcb the Model X551 like Blackberry's Rely on data line D+ and D- for usb mode switching/ fast charging of its 3000mAh Lion Battery, Meaning Only +vbus and Ground from charger can't effectively charge the device.
If on the other hand the phone is detected properly by pc then, This problem is main board related, The Charging control circuit and components must be checked for possible problem and solution, This i can fix no hassle if you are in Port Harcourt.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2016
sashishalom:
Pls how can i get a bluboo x550 battery??...i heard its a china phone and would be hard to get,how true is that??...its an inbuilt battery and would have to be fixed if gotten...its neither on jumia nor konga....

I'd really appreciate...
If you still have the old/faulty battery in the phone, then a new battery can be fabricated and fitted into phone easily, this will be done using same spec of battery as the old one, the battery logic circuit of the old battery will be transferred to the new battery cell to be used... most experienced hardware technicians can do that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 1:03am On Oct 01, 2016
kennyjodeci:

This is it bro...thank you

Device IMEI is Blank/ Corrupt, Give set to a pro-Software Technician to repair IMEI, If you have the time and patience you can search google/ Xda-developers.com for repair process/needed resources for you device model, you can apply steps and see results... Do this at your own risk though as you might endup bricking phone if you mix up things, Best advice is get a software techy to do this for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thomp4pal(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2016
emmyfresh200:
please I need help with my Samsung Galaxy s4 zoom sm-c105a it freezes when booting at the at&t logo.

I have downloaded several custom ROMs but I can't flash it with odin, it always show failed. please help.
Paste Error log here!, You need to flash 4 files of custom rom (bootloader,pda, phone, csc) Then Tick Nand Erase All, then start, if it flash successful you might need to repair imei which might require professional software tools. If on the other hand you get an error still paste error log here...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tnesbe: 6:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Kudos to all my OGA @ d top in dis thread, please someone should help me out where i fit repair my xiaomi mi4 phone, its battery has been damaged and its non removable battery and ive tried some engineer here in ibadan they are unable to get d battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolumyti: 6:28am On Oct 01, 2016
pls how can I get my memory card applications back to phone I just got it back from car care repair?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bizzosd: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Morning to engr here,who can fix infinix hot note battery n hw much would it cost me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Cortana2:

It's showing internal memory of 32gb, which I practically can't use. I just bought New Age 4gb SD card but can't use it for some unknown reason.

The phone is also slow and all efforts to download a cleaner is met with 'insufficient storage'.
the phone is a clone...it is fake I am sorry to say
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cortana2: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2016
morganist99:
the phone is a clone...it is fake I am sorry to say

Thanks so much for the info. I wish to know though if there's anyway to get around the 'memory full' issue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Cortana2:

Thanks so much for the info. I wish to know though if there's anyway to get around the 'memory full' issue.
you said you have an SD card inside right?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cortana2: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
morganist99:
you said you have an SD card inside right?

Yes, but it doesn't work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Cortana2:

Yes, but it doesn't work.
hmmm.how much did you buy the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Guys can anyone help me with the price of Samsung s4 screen amoled plus frame not LCD. Price over here in ph is too expensive, I tried ordering from alixpress but I pm the seller and seller told me it's LCD. Anyone in lagos pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
grossintel:
Guys can anyone help me with the price of Samsung s4 screen amoled plus frame not LCD. Price over here in ph is too expensive, I tried ordering from alixpress but I pm the seller and seller told me it's LCD. Anyone in lagos pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
bizzosd:
Morning to engr here,who can fix infinix hot note battery n hw much would it cost me?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
morganist99:
pls where exactly can I get it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sirkay9ja(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Be a lucky winner on sirkaytech football predict and win bonus
http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/10/sirkaytech-giveaway-predict-and-win.html?m=1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
grossintel:
pls where exactly can I get it?
Alaba International market Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kecy19(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
ebab:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kecy19(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Hello guys i have a samsung galaxy grand Gh530, it suddenly went off when it was 5% and has since refused to come on. Took it to different engineers even at computer village but all of them said its not fixable... Any other solution cos its being 2mths and the phone refused to power on.. Its just in one corner of my room..
Or if anyone needs grand prime parts... Screen and other things still works battery too..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kecy19(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
swindo1:
Engineers nid solution to dis my problem, my infinix hot note x551 started misbehaving yesterday,. If m charging while d phone is on it won't charge buh if I off d phone its start charging was d solution to dis my problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kecy19(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
temylola:
My Samsung galaxy express suddenly 'froze' while charging. I performed a hard reset but it has refused to come on. Engineers in the house, pls what could be the problem and solution? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.