Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347752 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Hello guys i have a samsung galaxy grand Gh530, it suddenly went off when it was 5% and has since refused to come on. Took it to different engineers even at computer village but all of them said its not fixable... Any other solution cos its being 2mths and the phone refused to power on.. Its just in one corner of my room..
Or if anyone needs grand prime parts... Screen and other things still works battery too..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmyfresh200: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2016
please I need help with my Samsung Galaxy s4 zoom sm-c105a it freezes when booting at the at&t logo.

I have downloaded several custom ROMs but I can't flash it with odin, it always show failed. please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cortana2: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello all. I got a Samsung galaxy s7 yesterday but I can't get it to change from E (edge) to 3G. The phone is showing 4G LTE at the top screen but E is displayed for Internet connection. I'm using etisalat and it was on 3G while I was using it on previous phone. While going through the phone, I saw a Network Mode function but it was unselectable.

Please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaysparx(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
morganist99:
get an original touch pad
I've done so but the problem persists
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
benzems:

how many battery terminal is it 3 or 4 if is 3 use nokia touch light battery
its four battery terminal...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by patolanking(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello guys, thanks for all the useful tips and Assistance you're doing a great service to us. My question is just about knowing the price to fix my cracked iPhone 5 screen. Again, how can I be sure to have them fix an original ? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cortana2:
Hello all. I got a Samsung galaxy s7 yesterday but I can't get it to change from E (edge) to 3G. The phone is showing 4G LTE at the top screen but E is displayed for Internet connection. I'm using etisalat and it was on 3G while I was using it on previous phone. While going through the phone, I saw a Network Mode function but it was unselectable.

Please help.
please post the screen shot of your phone settings let me see...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
emmyfresh200:
please I need help with my Samsung Galaxy s4 zoom sm-c105a it freezes when booting at the at&t logo.

I have downloaded several custom ROMs but I can't flash it with odin, it always show failed. please help.
perform a hard reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moxiemania(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nokia c3 00.
I flashed the firm ware to latest version. Now i can't download Nokia notifications.jar... I read online that Nokia online CA I certificate had expired that i should backdate my phone to 2014 and download... I did. It downloaded but it is not pushing notifications ... When i use 2go. And put on offline notifications. It tries to Dowload a new one. And does not recognize the one i downloaded . I also found out that i don't have Nokia Online CA II certificate on my fone maybe that's the problem. I need help mbok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Cortana2:

Please help.

Sir I am sorry to ask this but is the original s7?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2016
patolanking:
Hello guys, thanks for all the useful tips and Assistance you're doing a great service to us. My question is just about knowing the price to fix my cracked iPhone 5 screen. Again, how can I be sure to have them fix an original ? Thanks in anticipation

Good morning, if you are in Lagos.. What's app me or call 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2016
A used iPhone5 screen with a Lil crack at the bottom for sale

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2016
divineappo:
check ur email, i replied ur pm
Hello Divineappo, sorry we only offer after-sale services for Tecno, Infinix and Itel phones. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Shadaracho007:

thanks, i stay in ikorodu, lagos state
Hello Shadaracho007, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Lagos. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Is your Samsung Galaxy
>>>>>>restarting
>>>>>>hangs on logo
>>>>>>Funny things
Even after flashing the problem continues
Your final solution is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mih8JOyIQEo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Do you have TECNO Window 10
Or any other Window mobile
mistaken locked or password
>>>>>>restarting
>>>>>>hangs on logo
>>>>>>Funny things
the final solution is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHGMIUxjRKE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cortana2:

Please help.

Bro
Ur phone isn't original
Enter Google play Store and download an app called "original Samsung"
That will let u know if ur phone is authentic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lakerz009(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
ebab:
A used iPhone5 screen with a Lil crack at the bottom for sale
Last Price and Location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lakerz009:

Last Price and Location

5k lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeeJay95(m): 12:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Please my infinix hot x507 doesn't power on again since I changed the touch pad and if it does it wld show lines (hang) and go off or restart
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmyfresh200: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2016
morganist99:
perform a hard reset
I have done that but it is still the same.

anyone with a backed up user data of Samsung Galaxy s4 zoom cm-105a at&t version please send it to my mail emmanueligbo64@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Syphax(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Please help

I have never removed my sd card 4rm my phone ever since I bought it. Yday, my phone notified me dat my sd card has been removed unexpectedly nd I removed d card nd reinserted it still it didn't work
I put d card in a card reader nd connected it 2 my pc nd my pc shows removable disk e, bt wen I tried to open it, it shows insert disk into drive e
Wen I tried formatting it, it took time nd didn't work
Pls wat do I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Syphax:
Please help

I have never removed my sd card 4rm my phone ever since I bought it. Yday, my phone notified me dat my sd card has been removed unexpectedly nd I removed d card nd reinserted it still it didn't work
I put d card in a card reader nd connected it 2 my pc nd my pc shows removable disk e, bt wen I tried to open it, it shows insert disk into drive e
Wen I tried formatting it, it took time nd didn't work
Pls wat do I do

Get a new SD card
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temitimx19(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please I want to buy a Samsung s6 edge, which unlocked version is advisable, AT&T or Verizon? Please it's urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akin1212(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abeg oooo, I need help. I need to resurrect my SGH I317 Note 2. Many months before now, I have been using the phone without network and it's not a total no network. Sometimes if go to certain locations, I will get network but most of the time no network. It happened to all the sim cards I have tried with it. The wireless has not been coming up, it doesnt come on at all. Initially I thought the wireless was the problem but right now I dont even know what to think. I have taken it to engineers who have worked with the antenna all to no avail. The IMEI is intact, it is running kitkat 4.4.2. Today I played with the service menu, *#197328640# and I mistakenly locked the sim network, I know that can be unlocked, but I want the phone back to its normal condition. I think I need to flash it back to stock, please if anyone can help in any way I wll appreciate it. I dont mind meeting up. I hope I can get someone to reply me before I embark on a sojourn to IKJ computer village Samsung galaxy at&t Note 2 I317. Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
temitimx19:
Please I want to buy a Samsung s6 edge, which unlocked version is advisable, AT&T or Verizon? Please it's urgent

Bro.. Buy the one with no AT&T or Verizon... They select parts a lot. So that you don't have too much problem when you want to repair.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheGuy5: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
A skill is capital! Exchange it for money.

Bye-Bye To UnEmployment !!

A business either sells products or services.

You can #buyasagift for those idle ones you want to assist

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8"

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheGuy5: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016

A business either sells products or services.

You can #buyasagift for those idle ones you want to assist

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kennyjodeci(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Great job guys...kudos to you all.....please for the past 2 weeks now, my HTC one m7 hasn't been acknowledging my SIM card, first I thought it was SIM problem, I changed it but the same thing continued happening....I went to see some phone EngineereEngineers here but none is saying sth meaningful....one said that IMEI no has disappeared, that it could be the problem.....please guys what do I do?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2016
kennyjodeci:
Great job guys...kudos to you all.....please for the past 2 weeks now, my HTC one m7 hasn't been acknowledging my SIM card, first I thought it was SIM problem, I changed it but the same thing continued happening....I went to see some phone EngineereEngineers here but none is saying sth meaningful....one said that IMEI no has disappeared, that it could be the problem.....please guys what do I do?

When you insert a SIM, what does it say?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kennyjodeci(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
ebab:

When you insert a SIM, what does it say?

Nothing bro....just that it won't be recognized by my phone.....no network service as it's shown on the picture I attached to my comment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dafuturis(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2016
I have Huawei GR5. I got an official marshmallow update but I have lollipop root on. please, how do I update to marshmallow without losing root??

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.