Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342180 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2016
My itel it1452 just keep switching off on it's own. pls help. Even after i switch it on, few minutes later, it'll turn itself off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
bobo65:

If it were location that keeps coming on, I would have said it's cos u use glo network

Try doing a reset
You mean factory reset?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
adeboyewareez:
You mean factory reset?
Sure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abdulo4real: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
morganist99:
check your charger and battery
I have changed the ba3.....and even try with different types of charger..... is still the same.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shellliver: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Who's got Samsung S4 active i9295 motherboard for sale or who can tell where I can get

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barbara007(f): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please my solo aspire2 phone screen is bad I need to fix it, any lead where I can fix it? Please any engineer who can fix it kindly buzz me on WhatsApp or call 08099571166. Thanks pals
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Barbara007:
Please my solo aspire2 phone screen is bad I need to fix it, any lead where I can fix it? Please any engineer who can fix it kindly buzz me on WhatsApp or call 08099571166. Thanks pals
where do you base?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Gud day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwaseun239(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nadalion: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2016
I'm thinking of getting either infinix hot s or infinix hot 4. Please can anyone educate me on the pros and cons of both (P.S Its my first infinix phone).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2016
bobo65:

Sure
I didn't do that. I only booted into safe mode, and then restarted normally. it turned out that there was a particular app that kept the WiFi on. Its all fixed now, thanks for your concern, I appreciate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
oluwaseun239:
Good morning gurus in the house. My aunt stopped using her Infinix hot note because she forgot her password. so I was fortunate enough to visit her recently and she gave me the phone. As expected, I rushed to flash the phone and started using it. My problem with the phone now is, the back camera (8mp) is annoyingly blurry. I don't know if the flashing if the phone caused this or its been like that before the flashing. Anyone in the house should kindly help on what to do.

you need to change the camera of the phone, contact me on 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Arteta99(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
how much will it cost to change digitizer for lg g3? i'm in lag
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anybody with iPod Touch 6th Generation replacement screen for sale or where to buy please??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
RomeoMarvis:
My itel it1452 just keep switching off on it's own. pls help. Even after i switch it on, few minutes later, it'll turn itself off

Check battery or flash
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Macaulish:
Anybody with iPod Touch 6th Generation replacement screen for sale or where to buy please??

Your loaction
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
benzems:

Your loaction

Ilaro, Ogun State.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
benzems:

Check battery or flash
www.zamdtek.com
Ok... I just hard reset, and it worked fine. But there's still a problem. my camera and torch ain't working. it crashes and display "unfortunately, camera has stopped"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by data123(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2016
hello House,
i have this LG Android phone(Verizon) and it is locked.
cant detect my Etisalat sim.
pls kindly assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abaasit4real(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2016
plz how much can I repair my samsung galaxy s5's screen??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Larry37(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pls I need help with where to buy this screen in ikeja? And the price? Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abaasit4real:
plz how much can I repair my samsung galaxy s5's screen??

Call 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
data123:
hello House,
i have this LG Android phone(Verizon) and it is locked.
cant detect my Etisalat sim.
pls kindly assist.

Call 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simplemtray(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Oya olve your memory card issues and read more in this post, sha follow the link to the website, the article long gan. https://www.nairaland.com/3208853/dealing-fake-memory-cards-flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Please how much do they sell screen of hauwei Y336-U02?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barbara007(f): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=morganist99 post=50207534]where do you base?[/quote

I stay at Ajah, Lagos. U can call me pls 08085789451. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barbara007(f): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello bro, you u have screen for solo aspire2?
Ndissle:
Gud day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sashx(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
In a very big dilemma here please.

My android keeps deleting my contacts haphazardly. It deletes contacts at will. Kindly assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
RomeoMarvis:

Ok... I just hard reset, and it worked fine. But there's still a problem. my camera and torch ain't working. it crashes and display "unfortunately, camera has stopped"

you must flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
sashx:
In a very big dilemma here please.

My android keeps deleting my contacts haphazardly. It deletes contacts at will. Kindly assist.

My samsung galaxy did it twice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dailyfavour(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Pls help, still find it difficult to store informations on portable memory (SD card) on my my device. Have check several time seems not working. Your suggestion please.
Note: not rooted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2016
benzems:

you must flash it
Okay...thanks BTW

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.