Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357604 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amaizu(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Amaizu:
Pls I need to change the screen of my Itel it1506. I am in Lagos presently. I will appreciate any direction or advice
[quote author=SimpleBea post=50977299]5k[/quote
Please can you tell me how to meet you or give me a phone number to call.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dopenigga(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
SimpleBea:
Do you mean the TOUCH PAD or just only the PROTECTIVE TEMPERED GLASS?
just d touch pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dopenigga:
just d touch pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Just RESTORE the FACTORY SETTINGS. It will return back to normal!
teezeelee:
again. . That was d cause of the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
I can't really say. Bt, since u said they had been changing the TOUCH. I 've requested for the price of the TOUCH in that part. I will get it tomorrow!
olumose001:
Nop,hmmn I didn't collect the spoilt touch... the model is it 1702. buh is it possible that maybe its not really d touch DAT is d problem, maybe there is a problem in connection, and all those engineers have not been really changing the touch??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 13, 2016
SimpleBea:
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amaizu(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2016
Engr,pls I am the one that needs to change the screen of my Itel it1506.Pls I need to explain that I sat on the phone and the screen now has black ink-like marks.i am still in Lagos and would need to change the screen ASAP.Engr,pls is there a shop I can come to or rather can u give me a number we can chat with on watsapp. Good morning
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Bro! Morning! Whatsapp me 08122914775
Amaizu:
Engr,pls I am the one that needs to change the screen of my Itel it1506.Pls I need to explain that I sat on the phone and the screen now has black ink-like marks.i am still in Lagos and would need to change the screen ASAP.Engr,pls is there a shop I can come to or rather can u give me a number we can chat with on watsapp. Good morning
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Engineer SimpleBea am unable to whatsapp at this moment but i had followed the procedure you gave me earlier that i should trace + and - on my phone panel i do saw power and many + on the panel but i didn't see - at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teezeelee: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
SimpleBea:
Just RESTORE the FACTORY SETTINGS. It will return back to normal!
am suggesting i should flash it with custom rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teezeelee: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Can someone give a link custom for techno y6
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Can u post pictures of what u saw?
Iamtosignno:
Engineer SimpleBea am unable to whatsapp at this moment but i had followed the procedure you gave me earlier that i should trace + and - on my phone panel i do saw power and many + on the panel but i didn't see - at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
SimpleBea:
Can u post pictures of what u saw?
Okay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amaizu(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
SimpleBea:
Bro! Morning! Whatsapp me 08122914775
Engr,please I am waiting for your response on watsapp. Guess you have been busy.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amaizu(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Engr SimpleBea pls check ur watsapp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olumose001(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
SimpleBea:
I can't really say. Bt, since u said they had been changing the TOUCH. I 've requested for the price of the TOUCH in that part. I will get it tomorrow!
thanks, I'll be expecting your feed back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by erinjo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hi everyone. I have issues with my lumia 1520. The screen needs replacement and the phone dosen't charge anymore. Worst case scenario how much will cost to change the screen and battery? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
feelme3:
Hello engineers.
Please anyone in the house that can help to change screen for HTC dual 626? I have already gotten the new screen, just to fix it on the phone. Am in Lagos. Please let me know how to reach a professional that can help.
Thanks.

Where are you in lag
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freemern(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Good evening Engrns.on board,please what do i do to my HTC V6 that's not completing booting/loading,the problem started this evening while i tried restarting the phone. Thanks as i await your brilliant suggestions on the way forward.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:46am On Nov 14, 2016
You need to FLASH it.
freemern:
Good evening Engrns.on board,please what do i do to my HTC V6 that's not completing booting/loading,the problem started this evening while i tried restarting the phone. Thanks as i await your brilliant suggestions on the way forward.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:48am On Nov 14, 2016
Bro! Am sorry for nt respondin early. Have replied u!
Amaizu:
Engr SimpleBea pls check ur watsapp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2016
Freeopod:

Thanks for your response. It's of no use again. I already fixed it at a very expensive price in computer village. It's just so sad that ur Carl care people could let tecno users down just because they claim it's out of warranty. Thanks once again
Sorrry to hear that, please let us know the said info we asked you before, so that we can transfer your info to our colleagues. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by irepairsadmin: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dopenigga(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
SimpleBea:
tanks bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Anytime bro.
Dopenigga:
tanks bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2016
hello engr,I av a lenovoa630t ,I love d phone but. d os doesn't allow some apps to work, is dere any way I can update d os manually?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Sahnkhinhg:
hello engr,I av a lenovoa630t ,I love d phone but. d os doesn't allow some apps to work, is dere any way I can update d os manually?
manually?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2016
HELP !!! My Gionee M3 Mini refuse to turn anyone know what i can do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Iamtosignno:
HELP !!! My Gionee M3 Mini refuse to turn anyone know what i can do

Wat caused this?
Did d battery run down?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
bobo65:

Wat caused this?
Did d battery run down?
No the battery is full and it is also charging but not displaying battery icon

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.