Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344861 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Their is an IC responsible for charging in phone. You need to change the IC and service the phone PANEL.
coolfredo:
yea it so slow in charging.. So what's the remedy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lizzyfearless(f): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
bobo65:

Have u tried other mem cards?
Ur own mem card might be corrupt

yes still same
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lizzyfearless(f): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
bobo65:

Have u tried other mem cards?
Ur own mem card might be corrupt

yes still same
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sidnen: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
pls help i keep getting 'unfortunately, android service has stopped' on my htc one vx the error keeps popping on after 0.5 seconds making it impossible to use the phone.
i have tried everything from restarting to clearing caches to factory reset but no success. pls help me.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
lizzyfearless:
yes still same

U need to return that phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
sidnen:
pls help i keep getting 'unfortunately, android service has stopped' on my htc one vx the error keeps popping on after 0.5 seconds making it impossible to use the phone.
i have tried everything from restarting to clearing caches to factory reset but no success. pls help me.

Flash the phone

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
You "ll need to Flash the phone
sidnen:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sidnen: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
SimpleBea:
You "ll need to Flash the phone
OK I will try that, tnx.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saibinc(m): 1:27am On Nov 19, 2016
sidnen:

Check to confirm the Android OS on the phone then, download it compatible GApps and flash it on the phone via recovery. It has to be custom recovery. See here: http://www.aryk.tech/2015/07/htc-one-vx-custom-cwm-recovery-flashing_13.html

The custom recovery contained in that link above can be flashed on HTC One VX automatically and you can then use to flash the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sidnen: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2016
saibinc:

Check to confirm the Android OS on the phone then, download it compatible GApps and flash it on the phone via recovery. It has to be custom recovery. See here: http://www.aryk.tech/2015/07/htc-one-vx-custom-cwm-recovery-flashing_13.html

The custom recovery contained in that link above can be flashed on HTC One VX automatically and you can then use to flash the phone.
Thank you, i really appreciate.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Hello Everybody i need your helps for my phone it power switch flex had cut and i have done power on jumper for it and it remain Volume Up and Down to but i don't know their parallels on the phone panel if anyone know it should tell me thanks as you help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jakiedudu(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Phone engineers in the house. My sister charged her itel1503 phone with a different charger and the phone just went off. Its not oning again. What do you think happened Do you think N2500 will be enough to repaire the phone
I need help pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by numericalguy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello phone engineers,

My phone Infinix X551 (Infinix Hot Note 2) always gets hot and the battery drains fast.
I bought it brand new about a year ago and the phone has been rooted since then.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yeah. Have u tried it with another battery?
jakiedudu:
Phone engineers in the house. My sister charged her itel1503 phone with a different charger and the phone just went off. Its not oning again. What do you think happened Do you think N2500 will be enough to repaire the phone
I need help pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Do u bought a new phone or second hand phone?
numericalguy:
Hello phone engineers,

My phone Infinix X551 (Infinix Hot Note 2) always gets hot and the battery drains fast.
I bought it about a year ago and the phone has been rooted since then.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jakiedudu(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
SimpleBea:
Yeah. Have u tried it with another battery?
Though the phone battery is working I tried other batteries but still, the phone is not working.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by numericalguy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
SimpleBea:

I bought it brand new. I'm the first and only user.

Thanks for the anticipated help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xross(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
my LG G3 is giving me issues. the sceen locks up at the edges and sometimes the whole sceen wont just work. please help so id know if i need to change the screen or change some settings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
my huawei y336 is giving me problem, wenever i boot it, it boot back to recovery menu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
SimpleBea:
my huawei y336 is giving me problem, wenever i boot it, it boot back to recovery menu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
jakiedudu:
Though the phone battery is working I tried other batteries but still, the phone is not working.
Alright. The phone needs a fix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
numericalguy:

I bought it brand new. I'm the first and only user.
Thanks for the anticipated help.
The phone needs a service.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
ismailaja:
my huawei y336 is giving me problem,[b] wenever i boot it, [/b]it boot back to recovery menu

Can you expatiate mre on the bolded?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by numericalguy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
SimpleBea:

The phone needs a service.

OK.. What do I need to do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
SimpleBea:

Can you expatiate mre on the bolded?
if i on the huawei it will boot nd pass d huawei logo after dat it will off nd reboot back by itself but boot in to recovery menu which consist of formating/updating
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
xross:
my LG G3 is giving me issues. the sceen locks up at the edges and sometimes the whole sceen wont just work. please help so id know if i need to change the screen or change some settings

Change the touch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by starfresh: 12:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Pls engineers my fone was showing power management services has stopped and I backed up my pictures using sd card. After flashing I put in their sd card and some data did not save, is it possible to get my pictures back? Pls way do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dopenigga(m): 4:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Pls can someone help me with d current price of infinix hot2 battery.Note:both d one of 2200Mah and d one of 3000Mah.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tall2ce(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2016
I misplaced my iPhone 6 with security pin code on it, any chance If the person who stole it can make it work or if I can block it thru IMEI
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dopenigga:
Pls can someone help me with d current price of infinix hot2 battery.Note:both d one of 2200Mah and d one of 3000Mah.thanks
call/whatsapp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
starfresh:
Pls engineers my fone was showing power management services has stopped and I backed up my pictures using sd card. After flashing I put in their sd card and some data did not save, is it possible to get my pictures back? Pls way do I do?

Can u expatiate mre on d bolded?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
ismailaja:
if i on the huawei it will boot nd pass d huawei logo after dat it will off nd reboot back by itself but boot in to recovery menu which consist of formating/updating
You need to FLASH the phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.