Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347417 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by isidollarboy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kudos to all the tech in da haus!

i bricked my samsung galaxy s4 (GT19505) while trying to unroot, its stuck up at boot animation(samsung logo), please any assistance will be of a great help, i have tried factory and cache reset through recovery mode but all to no avail, please i will be happy to get it fix since it has left me phoneless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeezyquan(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
,I noticed some white spots on my screen and its more noticeable when am using apps with white background ,any Sol?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2017
isidollarboy:
Kudos to all the tech in da haus!

i bricked my samsung galaxy s4 (GT19505) while trying to unroot, its stuck up at boot animation(samsung logo), please any assistance will be of a great help, i have tried factory and cache reset through recovery mode but all to no avail, please i will be happy to get it fix since it has left me phoneless

Download the stock firmware for your device and flash via Odin ✔

or flash any Custom ROM via recovery (CWM / TWRP) ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by isidollarboy(m): 3:22am On Jan 18, 2017
nani667:

Download the stock firmware for your device and flash via Odin ✔

or flash any Custom ROM via recovery (CWM / TWRP) ✔
please, can u give me any link to [SAMSUNG GT19505] firmware and i have not flash rom using odin before though i have flash a rom, i would also need a guide.. Thanks for your fast response.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ola2much: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2017
please help. While charging my huawei honor 6 phone, in a bleep i noticed the screen went blank then it later came up but the screen calibration no longer function and also the screen display not so visible again. Someone should kindly help on this asap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by larrymaniatech: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Gud morning am new in this forum, pls I need techno y2 h721 a3 kk stock ROM plssss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Donplain:
Please i need help i have a tecno l3 bricked phone
Hello Donplain, you can try to hard reset your phone, ways as following: turn off your phohe first, then press power button and volume down button at the same time. After entering factory mode, use volume keys to choose "eMMC", then press power button. If it doesn't work, you can take your phone, along with your receipt and warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the state and city you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2017
larrymaniatech:
Gud morning am new in this forum, pls I need techno y2 h721 a3 kk stock ROM plssss

2015 or 2016?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:
Gurus in the house, I have tecno N9 whenever I wanna download it will tell me memory full meanwhile I have free 27GB in my memory card, wat can be the problem and solution
As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to delete some files and apps that you do not use usually, and set SD card as default memory in following way: Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk.
If the problem persists, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiwo4love(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
How to spot Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone
Buying a fake phone can pose a health risk to you and loved ones who use the device. Other drawbacks, such as network disruption and poor product quality makes buying genuine the clear choice.

It is now official that, there are fake Infinix Note 3 being sold in the market lately and here are some key ways to spot fake infinix note 3.
Read more @@ http://gidiinfo.com/spot-fake-infinix-note-3-smartphone/

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
isidollarboy:
please, can u give me any link to [SAMSUNG GT19505] firmware and i have not flash rom using odin before though i have flash a rom, i would also need a guide.. Thanks for your fast response.

http://firmwarefile.com/samsung-gt-i9505
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by isidollarboy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
nani667:

http://firmwarefile.com/samsung-gt-i9505
Thanks boss, i am downloading it, i will get back to you.. once again God bless

[b]Boss[/b]I ve tried to flash it, but it keeps failing! is there anything am missing?

[b][/b]This is what iam gettig

<ID:0/007> Added!!
<ID:0/007> Removed!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9505XXUGNG8_I9505YXYGNH2_I9505XXUGNG8_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/007> Odin v.3 engine (ID:7)..
<ID:0/007> File analysis..
<ID:0/007> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/007> Initialzation..
<ID:0/007> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/007> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/007> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/007> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/007> FAIL! (Auth)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ola2much:
please help. While charging my huawei honor 6 phone, in a bleep i noticed the screen went blank then it later came up but the screen calibration no longer function and also the screen display not so visible again. Someone should kindly help on this asap.
Did it fell down or fell inside water prior before charging?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
isidollarboy:

Thanks boss, i am downloading it, i will get back to you.. once again God bless

[b]Boss[/b]I ve tried to flash it, but it keeps failing! is there anything am missing?

[b][/b]This is what iam gettig

<ID:0/007> Removed!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9505XXUGNG8_I9505YXYGNH2_I9505XXUGNG8_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/007> Odin v.3 engine (ID:7)..
<ID:0/007> File analysis..
<ID:0/007> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/007> Initialzation..
<ID:0/007> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/007> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/007> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/007> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/007> FAIL! (Auth)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Are u trying to flash the 5.1 version?
Cos that won't work
Flash the 4.4 version
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by isidollarboy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
bobo65:

Are u trying to flash the 5.1 version?
Cos that won't work
Flash the 4.4 version

i have tried both, still didnt work! i also use different odin [odin 7, odin 10, & odin 11] but all didn't workout! what else can i do! Thanks for your time
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigolly(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pls my infinix phone is not touching again, what can I do to correct it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
isidollarboy:

i have tried both, still didnt work! what else can i do! Thanks for your time

And u r sure that's ur main model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bigolly:
Pls my infinix phone is not touching again, what can I do to correct it

Fix ur touch
Call 09020002236
Computer village ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dandsome: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
dragnet:
bury d phone. . .btw, whats d current firmware version?

Lol, kukuma go for an android tecno or infinix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by isidollarboy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
bobo65:

And u r sure that's ur main model?
Yes , thats my model.
samsung galaxy s4, GT-19505
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
whatsapp blackberry 10 solution
did your bb 10 whatsapp stopped working today
check here
http://www.zamdtek.com/get-whatsapp-on-blackberry-10-that-will-not-expire-december-2016/

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kenny1795(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
My mcard is infected with virus and am finding it difficult flashing it even with system(even with cmd). The worst is that it i cant remove it from "read only". Please how can i successfully flash the memory card and wipe the stubborn virus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigfatthing(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gurus in the house, I have an infinix zero, I recently flashed it to lollipop 5.1, after some days, I noticed when I boot, it takes time and it shows "android is starting optimizing apps 1 of 142",which takes a lot of time to optimize, please any solution on how to stop this optimizing or make it faster ? Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:56am On Jan 19, 2017
bigfatthing:
Gurus in the house, I have an infinix zero, I recently flashed it to lollipop 5.1, after some days, I noticed when I boot, it takes time and it shows "android is starting optimizing apps 1 of 142",which takes a lot of time to optimize, please any solution on how to stop this optimizing or make it faster ? Thanks in advance

Leave it to finish optimizing
Ur apps are being configured to adapt to d new rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:06am On Jan 19, 2017
isidollarboy:
Yes , thats my model.
samsung galaxy s4, GT-19505

Try this odin
http://odin-download.soft112.com/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by isidollarboy(m): 4:51am On Jan 19, 2017
bobo65:

Try this odin
http://odin-download.soft112.com/
Thanks bro, i have tried it, still the same.. it fails immediately it starts? Don't know what else to do now!

Pls , Do i need to include .PIT file, i know i read something like that somewhere? Does the location/folder of the firmware matters?

These are the steps am taking, is there anythying am missing?

1. Open odin
2. conect device and wait for the blue light
3. Add the file with either AP/PDA button and wait for some seconds while odin process the file
5. I hit start...... but in few second , it shows fail!

Thanks for your time
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2017
isidollarboy:
Thanks bro, i have tried it, still the same.. it fails immediately it starts? Don't know what else to do now!

Pls , Do i need to include .PIT file, i know i read something like that somewhere? Does the location/folder of the firmware matters?

These are the steps am taking, is there anythying am missing?

1. Open odin
2. conect device and wait for the blue light
3. Add the file with either AP/PDA button and wait for some seconds while odin process the file
5. I hit start...... but in few second , it shows fail!

Thanks for your time

Pls no try touch pit at all
Will mess ur memory partition up
Lets downgrade a little lower

http://d-h.st/qOL
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Hello engineers, please b4 I travel all the way down to Lagos from ibadan. Can I get this in computer village and how much am I looking to buy one. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samygee20: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello engrs pls how much is Samsung galaxy prime screen..(samsung g360h)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samygee20: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello engrs pls how much is Samsung core galaxy prime screen..(samsung g360h)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by belatoxx: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello engrs pls how much is Gionee Pioneer P5W screen..( Gionee Pioneer P5W)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.