Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352899 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigfatthing(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
bobo65:

Leave it to finish optimizing
Ur apps are being configured to adapt to d new rom
Sir, it's like you don't get o. It does that everytime I boot. And it takes like 30 minutes and drain like 15% off my battery. I can't even put my phone on urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Who wants to buy tecno y4,, I want to sell my tecno y4.. Call me 08183610449 or whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
bigfatthing:

Sir, it's like you don't get o. It does that everytime I boot. And it takes like 30 minutes and drain like 15% off my battery. I can't even put my phone on urgently

C if u can update all ur apps to their latest version
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by isidollarboy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
bobo65:

Pls no try touch pit at all
Will mess ur memory partition up
Lets downgrade a little lower

http://d-h.st/qOL
Thanks bro for your precious time, i will try it out but is this link a torrent site, reason why am asking is that, i am a using a free wifi and there is strict restriction to torrents sites and i will be fine (heavily) for using a torrent. Once again, thanks so much and God bless you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
isidollarboy:
Thanks bro for your precious time, i will try it out but is this link a torrent site, reason why am asking is that, i am a using a free wifi and there is strict restriction to torrents sites and i will be fine (heavily) for using a torrent. Once again, thanks so much and God bless you..

No it ain't
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by isidollarboy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
bobo65:

No it ain't
ok. thanks boss
I will flash it and get back to you later... thanks, i appreciate so much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bigfatthing(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
bobo65:

C if u can update all ur apps to their latest version
I update every blessed day, maybe I should stop
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Help on infinix Hot Note pro charging port... Engineer said na 2k o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donplain: 1:54am On Jan 20, 2017
bobo65:

Fixed?
NO
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donplain: 1:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Donplain, you can try to hard reset your phone, ways as following: turn off your phohe first, then press power button and volume down button at the same time. After entering factory mode, use volume keys to choose "eMMC", then press power button. If it doesn't work, you can take your phone, along with your receipt and warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the state and city you're living in now. Thank you!

Akwa ibom state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Donplain:

NO

Can u whatsapp 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:43am On Jan 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Help on infinix Hot Note pro charging port... Engineer said na 2k o

Rush n repair it cos it's 4k over here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Djbond:
Who wants to buy tecno y4,, I want to sell my tecno y4.. Call me 08183610449 or whatsapp

Price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Concerning the screen issue, the screen crack but the touchpad works fine and the engineer insist on 6k... That's too cost na
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kelvcollins: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Please I want to unlock my iphone icloud
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by microbert: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pls any phone engineer in the should help me,LG F200 Battery is not charging nor powering the since i bought it please help me i need urgent reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kelvcollins:
Shey you get money?
The thing no cheap.
CC Macaulish
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
rookidmart:

Shey you get money?
The thing no cheap.
CC Macaulish

You Self grin cheesy wink

Kelvcollins:
Please Whats your device iCloud Status ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ola2much: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
SimpleBea:
Did it fell down or fell inside water prior before charging?
It never fell at all,i just noticed the phone got so heating.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
bobo65:

Price
10k last price. E get small crack for the touch pad but the calibration is working fine.. No other fault whatsoever... 10k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simiolu1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Olutty88:
Hello house, Pls I need fairly used Samsung S4 screen pls chat me up or call me if you have.....It's urgent 08151986211

Which model?

I have a GT-i9500 screen for sale. How much you gonna buy?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onenessone: 4:39am On Jan 21, 2017
Gmorning guys. My infinix note 2 hangs and freezes after try to upgrade to marshmallow, any solution to this? Please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joshuachuks: 6:16am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nepp(f): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2017
Samsung Galaxy s7 keeps coming on and then going off within 5mins. What could be the problem?
I've done a factory reset and a cache partition but the problem persists.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IdeeyN(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2017
Does anyone know about Nexus 7 phones. Am finding it difficult to receive or make calls with. Is it even possible?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2017
Donplain:

Akwa ibom state
Hello Donplain, below please find address and hotline of our service center in Uyo. Our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
2rd Floor, 18 Ikot Ekpene Road, Tecno Exclusive Ezegold, Uyo, Nigeria +2349059999525/09098000719
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2017
nepp:
Samsung Galaxy s7 keeps coming on and then going off within 5mins. What could be the problem?
I've done a factory reset and a cache partition but the problem persists.

And u sure it's an original phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2017
IdeeyN:
Does anyone know about Nexus 7 phones. Am finding it difficult to receive or make calls with. Is it even possible?

Nexus 7 is a tab
And there are two types, one supports cellular, d other doesn't
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2017
onenessone:
Gmorning guys. My infinix note 2 hangs and freezes after try to upgrade to marshmallow, any solution to this? Please.

Downgrade it then
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
microbert:
Pls any phone engineer in the should help me,LG F200 Battery is not charging nor powering the since i bought it please help me i need urgent reply

U bought a phone without putting it on?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nepp(f): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2017
bobo65:

And u sure it's an original phone?
Yes it is
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2017
nepp:

Yes it is

Change ur battery then
Call 09020002236
Computer village ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.