Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342105 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jarkbauer: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
bobo65:

Has sumtn to do with D power

Are u in Lagos?

Yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Help me with the issue of flash charging on infinix hot note pro 2gig 16gig... Tried original infinix charger.. Still not fast charging
hello. About the fast charging of ur Infinix hot note pro, u have to change the sub-board(charging flex). If u are in Lagos u can call me for repairs on 0803 860 3994 or u can whatsapp me on same number. Thanks.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
jarkbauer:

Yes

Call or whatsapp 07032443577 tomorrow

Need to sleep now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peachylove: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2017
I have a broken Samsung galaxy s6 broken screen, please how can I fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabystyle: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
S6 or S6 Egde? Chat me on WhatsApp: 09056181757 for original screen replacement.
peachylove:
I have a broken Samsung galaxy s6 broken screen, please how can I fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ogunleti01: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ndissle:
hello. About the fast charging of ur Infinix hot note pro, u have to change the sub-board(charging flex). If u are in Lagos u can call me for repairs on 0803 860 3994 or u can whatsapp me on same number. Thanks.....
pls how much will it cost me to replace the LCD screen of my LG Gpro phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ndissle:

Am in Osogbo..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikhibones(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2017
simiolu1:

Which model?

I have a GT-i9500 screen for sale. How much you gonna buy?
baba,i hail o..abeg ow much u go like sel am last,i nid am
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Hello guys, my Tecno W4 went into fastboot and I decided to wait it out till battery drains, its not coming on since then, I plugged to charger the charging indicator comes on, but still phone won't come on, I plugged to system, its not been detected by the system, and I have installed all drivers, but the notification red light is on, but system don't detect, any solution pls

PS. its inbuilt ba3 so I can't remove embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:31am On Jan 25, 2017
williams969:
Hello guys, my Tecno W4 went into fastboot and I decided to wait it out till battery drains, its not coming on since then, I plugged to charger the charging indicator comes on, but still phone won't come on, I plugged to system, its not been detected by the system, and I have installed all drivers, but the notification red light is on, but system don't detect, any solution pls

PS. its inbuilt ba3 so I can't remove embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Press volume down before inserting ur cable into d phone from d system
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmanuel4758(m): 3:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Join ultimate cycler group register under the group and make cool cash ultimate cycler is back invite link https://chat.whatsapp .com/EMJoLKuCqNV24QrrGG0Mmg Or u can drop ur number to be added up .copy the link make sure there is no gap between whatsapp and .(dot) then click on it automatically u will be added
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mat2d6boi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
my Mtn Android phone has a problem with the power button:wen I just touch it without pressing it it would perform action. the back camera and flashlight also are no more working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mat2d6boi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
my Mtn Android phone has a problem with the power button:wen I just touch it without pressing it it would perform action. the back camera and flashlight also are no more working. where can the problem lie?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
bobo65:

Nothing

Press volume down before inserting ur cable into d phone from d system
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by itumkay(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
my htc one m7 battery doesn't last at all again. where can i replace my HTC One M7 original battery here in Lagos Any idea guys.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
itumkay:
my htc one m7 battery doesn't last at all again. where can i replace my HTC One M7 original battery here in Lagos Any idea guys.

Call 09020002236
Computer village ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please what can be done to infinix hot 3 phone that keeps hanging, my friend cannot receive calls or use it freely without it hanging, we have deleted some large files but still the same, please engineers help O
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rudestmcblaze: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Thanks to all who helped me out previously, God bless u all. Please I nid help again, I updated my phone's (samsung galaxy grand prime g530) operating software and phone won't boot again. I've given it to engineers in my area but no way. I'll be glad if any1 staying in lagos can help me out, I'll pay u for ur job. I nid to fix it by 2mao as I'll be travelling this weekend
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:40am On Jan 26, 2017
rudestmcblaze:
Thanks to all who helped me out previously, God bless u all. Please I nid help again, I updated my phone's (samsung galaxy grand prime g530) operating software and phone won't boot again. I've given it to engineers in my area but no way. I'll be glad if any1 staying in lagos can help me out, I'll pay u for ur job. I nid to fix it by 2mao as I'll be travelling this weekend

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:41am On Jan 26, 2017
olamitie:
Please what can be done to infinix hot 3 phone that keeps hanging, my friend cannot receive calls or use it freely without it hanging, we have deleted some large files but still the same, please engineers help O

Do a factory reset
Hope its original not clone

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by odimbannamdi(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Hello guys

My Samsung galaxy s4 recently started displaying the screen (attached as a picture) when I hold the home button to bring out opened apps (multitasking)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simiolu1(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2017
ikhibones:
baba,i hail o..abeg ow much u go like sel am last,i nid am

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Hello guys

My Samsung galaxy s4 recently started displaying the screen (attached as a picture) when I hold the home button to bring out opened apps (multitasking)

Do a factory reset

If symptoms persist
Flash d phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by odimbannamdi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
bobo65:

Do a factory reset

If symptoms persist
Flash d phone

Thanks for your reply, bobo65.

I saw a tutorial online about holding the up voume, home and power buttons together to flash it. Do you think i should use this method?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NoBetterNigeria: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
HUAWEI P9 LITE GOLD (NEW, SEALED INSIDE PACK)

ROM - 16GB

RAM - 2GB

PRICE - 85K

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for your reply, bobo65.

I saw a tutorial online about holding the up voume, home and power buttons together to flash it. Do you think i should use this method?

That's how to reboot into recovery

Put ur phone off then press those 3 buttons combinations

In recovery, u will see factory reset, click on it and reset the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikhibones(m): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
simiolu1:

abeg make i giv u 10k na
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnaemeka5: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
pls guys is huawei phones rootable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
bobo65:

Do a factory reset
Hope its original not clone
my dear I bought it from slot so believe it should be original, how do I backup my data before the factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
olamitie:
my dear I bought it from slot so believe it should be original, how do I backup my data before the factory reset
Backup files or backup app data?
You'll need a PC for both.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
rookidmart:

Backup files or backup app data?
You'll need a PC for both.
to backup everything on the phone, I have a PC, how Do I go about it,thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adedee14: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please help. My S5 just all of a sudden started hanging and the screen randomly goes blank and comes back on again, blank and on. How can I fix this

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.