Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353157 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
harkinlaby77:
pls let me know if you are in Lagos, so maybe u can help me wit it pls

i can fix that for you. just a token if u dnt mind
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
jaydhorxe:
dis small nokia fone ..when eva i on it it will jxt display OK for lyk 10mins den off...do u think d screen z d onli problem

hehe.. it’s a chinese phone! it needs to be flashed ! take it to a competent engineer to fiz it for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Vasaratti16:
the battery is not removable and there is no official lollipop for the phone just kit kat

am sure its j508 rom.. download and flash with it ! goodlick
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
brisstone:
pls someone should ans me
the screen costs 4k... if u r lag , i can do it 4u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Guys help me my SD card is having write protected can't edit transfer install delete on it and i had tried to remove it with many adapters but it doesn't work i also tried format it doesn't format too as an engineer I've done my possible best nothing work any other way you know i can use to format or remove the write protection pls tell me i can't afford to lose this SD card cos it's 32GB with my important files

i can fix it for you if you are in lag.. if not in lag, quote me back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kcpumping(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Do calibration on it if it doesn't work that mean you have to change the touch pad

boss how do I go about the calibration thing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyaboy: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good evening sir, Pls I need your help my tecno Y6 battery connector pull off from phone board I try to connect which I sold the pins but the middle pin from battery temperature
Has pull off from the board,, Pls I need help to make I jumper connector... Pls help me.. The phone Thermistor connect
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
rednuth:

Am in lag could you please tell me what to do cos i had done many things as mentioned before including CMD run prompt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
kcpumping:

boss how do I go about the calibration thing
Go to settings under language & input
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2017
rednuth:

i can fix that for you. just a token if u dnt mind
how much will it cost me or drop ur digits
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2017
harkinlaby77:
how much will it cost me or drop ur digits

whatsapp or Holla 08168140694 .. will gv u a great service
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Am in lag could you please tell me what to do cos i had done many things as mentioned before including CMD run prompt

Its very easy step though you might not believe it. do you have that small adaptar that is flat that actually come with SD card when you buy it new? do u know it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2017
sanyaboy:
Good evening sir, Pls I need your help my tecno Y6 battery connector pull off from phone board I try to connect which I sold the pins but the middle pin from battery temperature
Has pull off from the board,, Pls I need help to make I jumper connector... Pls help me.. The phone Thermistor connect

oh cool.. can u share the image of the board terminal, or send thru whatsapp. check my signature for my digit. I can help u out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Eagle360:
Hello Engineer, my phone Tecno H7 is showing, phone storage is damage. Try formatting. and I have reset it, still showing same thing. I need your help.

you need to flash the phone. . if you can do it yourself then download the stock Rom online! if u can't. .get a competent engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2017
Naughtytboy:
How much can i get a tecno y 5 screen
Hello Naughtytboy, about the price of it, you can try to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. You can find contact info in Carlcare App. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naughtytboy: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Naughtytboy, about the price of it, you can try to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. You can find contact info in Carlcare App. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
thanks am in edo state igarra
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seanblaise(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2017
bobo65:

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
av really exhausted all available resources down here in Abakaliki... all the engineers i met told me its a panel problem...i want to know if i should give up or can anything be done about the panel issue...over here, once ur phone developes a panel problem, the phone is considered damaged...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Datadealer1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
rednuth:

do you mean zero2 or zero only?
ordinary Infinix Zero
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
rednuth:

Its very easy step though you might not believe it. do you have that small adaptar that is flat that actually come with SD card when you buy it new? do u know it
why i won't know it i had used it several times even tried about 3 different ones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Iamtosignno:
why i won't know it i had used it several times even tried about 3 different ones

the secret is simple bro. . get that adapter I just told ylu now, insert your memory card inside. . there is a switch beside it.. slide it the other way and remove your memory card and try to edit or do what you like. . if still doesn't work,. put it back and slide it to the other way again and now remove and check it.. am sure it will work! have tested multiple times bro. ... quote me the feedback wink
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
rednuth:

the secret is simple bro. . get that adapter I just told ylu now, insert your memory card inside. . there is a switch beside it.. slide it the other way and remove your memory card and try to edit or do what you like. . if still doesn't work,. put it back and slide it to the other way again and now remove and check it.. am sure it will work! have tested multiple times bro. ... quote me the feedback wink
i will be happy if the problem get resolved with this procedure gonna do it thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rudestmcblaze: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ever since I flashed my phone because it didn't boot after I updated its OS it has started freezing carelessly. It's getting really frustrating always having to remove and re-inset my ba3 every time
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Iamtosignno:
i will be happy if the problem get resolved with this procedure gonna do it thanks

sure gv it a trial and let me see your feedback
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
rednuth:

whatsapp or Holla 08168140694 .. will gv u a great service
really appreciate ur service today, so happy to get my fone back to life
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
rudestmcblaze:
Ever since I flashed my phone because it didn't boot after I updated its OS it has started freezing carelessly. It's getting really frustrating always having to remove and re-inset my ba3 every time

phone make?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
harkinlaby77:
really appreciate ur service today, so happy to get my fone back to life

most welcome man.. . enjoy ur mobile smiley

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
rudestmcblaze:
You should factory reset after flashing to prevent problems.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 18, 2017
rednuth:

bro pls my android phone wont charge or turn on...what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Good day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Infidan(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2017
galaxy s6 with damaged screen for sale
50k only
whatsapp me on 09038773467

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.