Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342213 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mogreen22: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Please I was charging my Samsung s6 and it went off, took it to computer village, they said the panel ks and and it's not fixable but I don't want to believe it's not. Any engineers in the house that can help, plus what would be the cost implication
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingsizedude: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2017
BB bold 5 just won't start. battery changed, charger changed yet doesn't even blink please advise me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zlent16(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
kingsizedude:
BB bold 5 just won't start. battery changed, charger changed yet doesn't even blink please advise me

hardware issue, take it to a competent engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CellTabRepairs: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Xmen149:
pls what is price of galaxy s3 screen touch and can i get only it without the screen

is the screen still touching? if yes , then I can fix that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blendz4real(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Greetings all,
Please I need help. I took my phone Infinix x510 for some upgrade because my OS was not having restart option and after that was done I noticed my speaker was no longer sounding loud and clear so the guy said my speaker was bad. I went and had it changed and no improvement the guy who changed the speaker now said I needed to get a factory speaker installed before I can get loud volume again.
Please Nlanders I need your assistance as to fixing my volume/speaker issue.
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
blendz4real:
Greetings all,
Please I need help. I took my phone Infinix x510 for some upgrade because my OS was not having restart option and after that was done I noticed my speaker was no longer sounding loud and clear so the guy said my speaker was bad. I went and had it changed and no improvement the guy who changed the speaker now said I needed to get a factory speaker installed before I can get loud volume again.
Please Nlanders I need your assistance as to fixing my volume/speaker issue.
Thank you

Download mtk engineering mode app
Install n launch
Click on mtk settings
Slide to harware
Select audio
Then click on loudspeaker and increase the value of the volume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
rednuth:

is the screen still touching? if yes , then I can fix that

I think he wants to change the touch cos the screen displays but he can't press any part of it and get response

Just thinking
Hw is he to know if the screen is touching wen he doesn't have any display?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
mogreen22:
Please I was charging my Samsung s6 and it went off, took it to computer village, they said the panel ks and and it's not fixable but I don't want to believe it's not. Any engineers in the house that can help, plus what would be the cost implication

Get a new panel bro

It won't be too expensive
Or sell ur screen, that's d expensive part

Anyways whatsapp me 07032443577
Lets talk more on what really happened to ya device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
bobo65:

I think he wants to change the touch cos the screen displays but he can't press any part of it and get response

Just thinking
Hw is he to know if the screen is touching wen he doesn't have any display?

if its original Samsung, he needs to change the total screen , moreover some had crack. that means it might be the glass . check his post again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ndissle:
I greet ooo.. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

pls i need infinix X600 PANEL
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mogreen22: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
bobo65:

Get a new panel bro

It won't be too expensive
Or sell ur screen, that's d expensive part

Anyways whatsapp me 07032443577
Lets talk more on what really happened to ya device
I want to buy a new panel actually, just need to know the cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Infidan(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
mogreen22:

Is it an s6 edge?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adexolasco(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please I need both the internal and external screen replacement for DOOGEE X5.
I also need external screen replacement for TAKEE 1
Pls anyone that has it should reply me with the price.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blendz4real(m): 1:55am On Feb 23, 2017
bobo65:

Download mtk engineering mode app
Install n launch
Click on mtk settings
Slide to harware
Select audio
Then click on loudspeaker and increase the value of the volume

Thanks,
But I downloaded the app and after following instruction and adjusting volume it still didn't fix cos once I pressed the back button settings resets. Pls assist further.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:33am On Feb 23, 2017
blendz4real:

Thanks,
But I downloaded the app and after following instruction and adjusting volume it still didn't fix cos once I pressed the back button settings resets. Pls assist further.

Not possible
Whatsapp me 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:34am On Feb 23, 2017
adexolasco:
Please I need both the internal and external screen replacement for DOOGEE X5.
I also need external screen replacement for TAKEE 1
Pls anyone that has it should reply me with the price.
Thanks.

Dude
Goto aliexpress.com and search
Doubt if Ull see that stuff in Nigerian market

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:35am On Feb 23, 2017
mogreen22:
I want to buy a new panel actually, just need to know the cost

Im thinkin of fixing it for u
I just need a more detailed explanation of what happened to d device

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:38am On Feb 23, 2017
bolutic:

pls i need infinix X600 PANEL

What exactly happened to ur previous one?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:39am On Feb 23, 2017
rednuth:

if its original Samsung, he needs to change the total screen , moreover some had crack. that means it might be the glass . check his post again

Okay I dig
Sorry for d mixup
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2017
mogreen22:
bro it's possible 1st ur phone 1 sin or duos? 2nd u hear everything to bring it down to computer village we change the panel but note b4 u come check if it's the original not crone whatapp or call me on dis 08023272214
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2017
mogreen22:
Where do you stay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2017
Hello guys my friend infinix X507 camera not
working with touch light and as an engineer i had
done the best i could but it yet to start working is the problem a hardware issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by salmonlekan(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Ndissle:
I greet ooo.. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

How much do I get to fix my Samsung galaxy alha touch pad and screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyaboy: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good evening sir, Pls I need your help my tecno Y6 battery connector pull off from phone board I try to connect which I sold the pins but the middle pin from battery temperature
Has pull off from the board,, Pls I need help to make I jumper connector... Pls help me.. The phone Thermistor connect,,, how much can I get Y6 board

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by notttty(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hi .. Pls i need help with an iPhone 6. Pls i got an iPhone 6 but locked with iCloud. Do anyone here know how I can or where I can go unlock it in Lagos. The money is not the problem. Thanks. I heard the iCloud can be unlocked. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Infidan(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
notttty:
Hi .. Pls i need help with an iPhone 6. Pls i got an iPhone 6 but locked with iCloud. Do anyone here know how I can or where I can go unlock it in Lagos. The money is not the problem. Thanks. I heard the iCloud can be unlocked. Pls help

Where do you live?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by notttty(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Infidan:

Where do you live?
Lagos. What about u? Call the number or drop me ur number 08058058098
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
mogreen22:

Take it Samsung office
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michaelohagi: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

SEARCH MICHAELKINGZ
TANX!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Khalimze09: 5:58am On Feb 24, 2017
I wanna repair my iphone 5s. The phone is displaying blue screen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: chuksvoice and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.