Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352239 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwatozil(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2017
My gionee m3 mini screen is blank but the phone is still working, I have try to reset it but it's not working. Please what shld I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2017
bayslw007:
bro pls my android phone wont charge or turn on...what can i do?

whats the name of the phone,? and moreover what happened to it before it developed it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2017
oluwatozil:
My gionee m3 mini screen is blank but the phone is still working, I have try to reset it but it's not working. Please what shld I do.

did it fall down, or what happened. . i hope its not a screen damage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2017
rednuth:

whats the name of the phone,? and moreover what happened to it before it developed it?
its HTC,and it was charged with a bad charger and the battery went flat,then it was taken to an engineer buh when they returned it,the battery was okay buh the phone won't charge or come on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by airminem(f): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2017
My BB Q10 Droped In Water And Wouldnt Come Up Again, Adviced To Replace The Circult Panel,

Q: Who Get Any Q10 Panel For Sale?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igba123: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2017
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
pls which smartphone do you recommend I buy at the budget of btw N25-30k? Thks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwatozil(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
rednuth:

did it fall down, or what happened. . i hope its not a screen damage
nothing like that, it was on before and just turn black itself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
bayslw007:
its HTC,and it was charged with a bad charger and the battery went flat,then it was taken to an engineer buh when they returned it,the battery was okay buh the phone won't charge or come on

anyway HTC phones are sometimes like that.. what's the model of yours?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
rednuth:

sure gv it a trial and let me see your feedback
It didn't work for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
rednuth:

anyway HTC phones are sometimes like that.. what's the model of yours?
mine is v6 model...please what can i do to it asap]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by victoryalpd: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
ebab:
Infinix what

infinix hot 507
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rotadbd: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls my 2weeks old Infinix hot 4pro s ultra power savings icon, home icon and recent screen icons all stopped working... I can get back to home screen after launching an app.. it started about 3 days ago... the phone didn't fall down.. Pls what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Iamtosignno:
It didn't work for it

seriously. . are u sure that adapter is working because have faced such issues and it worked.. try another one , if same persist , then I guess the mmc got a different issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rotadbd:
Pls my 2weeks old Infinix hot 4pro s ultra power savings icon, home icon and recent screen icons all stopped working... I can get back to home screen after launching an app.. it started about 3 days ago... the phone didn't fall down.. Pls what can I do?

do hard reset for the phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Igba123:
pls which smartphone do you recommend I buy at the budget of btw N25-30k? Thks

new or old? phone make choice’ u got any?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gboyeboy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gave an engineer my Camon C8 to replace its battery when it got swollen. After getting my phone back, the lower half of the screen and the navigation keys doesn't respond to touch anymore. Any solutions pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
rednuth:

am sure its j508 rom.. download and flash with it ! goodlick
don't worry i found an easier method by using adb command to uninstall it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gboyeboy:
Gave an engineer my Camon C8 to replace its battery when it got swollen. After getting my phone back, the lower half of the screen and the navigation keys doesn't respond to touch anymore. Any solutions pls.
It seems you gave your phone to an inexperienced engineer and got phone damaged in the process... Where do you stay?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gboyeboy(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2017
Vasaratti16:
It seems you gave your phone to an inexperienced engineer and got phone damaged in the process... Where do you stay?
Lagos. You?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DeathStroke007(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2017
help ooooooo... my infinix hot note do use like 5 to 8 minutes to charge from a percent to another..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tryingtogrow32: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2017
Pls II want to change the touch screen of a Tecno phantom f8 pls I need a reliable and honest person in Ikeja or lagos iyana ipaja area
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Vasaratti16:
don't worry i found an easier method by using adb command to uninstall it

OK good to know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
rednuth:

seriously. . are u sure that adapter is working because have faced such issues and it worked.. try another one , if same persist , then I guess the mmc got a different issue
OK thanks i will keep you in touch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
tryingtogrow32:
Pls II want to change the touch screen of a Tecno phantom f8 pls I need a reliable and honest person in Ikeja or lagos iyana ipaja area
Good Afternoon u don't need to worry about it, u can come down to Ikeja and call me on 0803 860 3994 or whatsapp me on same number. It will be done the same day. I will help u get a good one that won't malfunction. See you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gboyeboy:
Brother the touchpad has gone bad. U can bring it down to computer village Ikeja and call me on 0803 860 3994 or u can whatsapp me on same number.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igba123: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
rednuth:

new or old? phone make choice’ u got any?
new
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
DeathStroke007:
help ooooooo... my infinix hot note do use like 5 to 8 minutes to charge from a percent to another..

if the phone charging doesnt go blackout when charging then get an original charger. ..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
DeathStroke007:
the charging flex is the cause. It needs to be changed. U can call me on 0803 860 3994 or u can whatsapp me on same number..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gboyeboy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ndissle:
Brother the touchpad has gone bad. U can bring it down to computer village Ikeja and call me on 0803 860 3994 or u can whatsapp me on same number.
What's the cost of getting a new touch pad?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gboyeboy:

What's the cost of getting a new touch pad?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gboyeboy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ndissle:
OK. Will contact you as soon as possible.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gboyeboy:

OK. Will contact you as soon as possible.
no problem sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.