Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350729 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Allylic(f): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
rednuth:

it's possible for the motherboard to be bad but I dont have any for now.. I can help around my other eng around me to see sha
ok..so wen shld I b expecting a response...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Allylic(f): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
rednuth:

it's possible for the motherboard to be bad but I dont have any for now.. I can help around my other eng around me to see sha
..are u trying to say d motherboard might b OK... I don't trust d engr dat said d motherboard is bad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omerta07(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hi Engineers, My Lenovo A850 suddenly stopped receiving/sending whatsapp messages via WIFI. My FB is intact and i still receive mails and browse other websites but no whatsapp chats...I cannot also use the google playstore app. Kindly help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by divineappo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
rednuth:

bro, do u have a motherboard for Tecno boom j7 ? the thing does not boot, it will show Tecno and off, it doesn't come on. someone said the board is d issue, not sure though, do u have the board? hit me on whatsapp I beg , O9O955OO8O9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DBright123(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
rednuth:

it seems your phone speaker is faulty.. you need to visit a competent engineer to fix it
thanks man I will visit one, what exactly will they do to the speaker, is it that they will change it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Where can I get the screen of Huawei p9 screen. And how much can I get it. Engineers in the house please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
rednuth:

when are u ready
Where can I get the screen of Huawei p9 screen. And how much can I get it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Enockia(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
hi everyone where can i get the replacement screen for my lumia 730 thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
olanreyman:
Pls guys who knows how I can safely order for a t-mobile Samsung Note 3 motherboard from eBay or any online store I can get it from. Am tired of searching for it.

it would be easier to just get a new Note 3 and sell off the one with a Bad motherboard for Scrap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2017
nani667:

it would be easier to just get a new Note 3 and sell off the one with a Bad motherboard for Scrap
So you mean I can't get a new board for my note 3? Hope you know how much the screen alone cost talkless of other components dat u said I should sell as scrap?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yak(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
good day all. I use a cubot dinosaur but the phone fell faced down from my desk n the screen won't respond again. my question is what do I need to replace- the LCD screen or digitiser or is it both?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by medaland08: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good day all,

if you are in need of any LG mobile phone spare parts, like LCD, Touch, complete screen, flexible pcd, batterries etc, including the old and recent models of LG phones.

call: 08137377847

sorry for bumping on this thread.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Allylic(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Still searching for Samsung s5 motherboard... Pls holla if it's available...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
yak:
good day all. I use a cubot dinosaur but the phone fell faced down from my desk n the screen won't respond again. my question is what do I need to replace- the LCD screen or digitiser or is it both?

Just the touch
It's on aliexpress
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello Phone experts in d house..My android phone just started having a problem that I don't know wat it is.. it is showing a blank white screen from top to bottom.. I know it is not a screenproblem cos wen I put on d fone Ican still press some things on d screen, it didn't fall or break.. It is stil touching proply even tho Ican't see wat am touching.. I don'tknow hw to fix this cos I can't even go to whre I can factory reset it cos from switching it on upto it booting up all I see is a blank white screen.. pls I nid helpfrom those DAT av experienced disb4 or any expert advise.. I want to know d problem b4 taking any further step.. phone is techno h5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yak(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
bobo65:

Just the touch It's on aliexpress
u mean I dnt need to buy the complete datz around $34 or so
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
yak:

u mean I dnt need to buy the complete datz around $34 or so

Since d screen is displaying, u don't
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yak(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
bobo65:

Since d screen is displaying, u don't

the screen is displaying just that most part of the screen is not responding. meanwhile, what's the exchange rate on fidelity or gtb master cards?
Thanks guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hungryboy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hi bosses

Abeg my tecno y6 dey always go from 100% to 60% or less after charge even without usage

The phone dey hardly hold charge stay,
And whenever I'm charging the phone,
When I enter some apps, like my browser,
It exits by itself

Abeg, is it a charger or battery issue am asking ,
Since I do not use an original charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by meekmill(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
dival247:
iPad iCloud ,iMac, macbook pro bypass 100% working
contact 08033013391
dr101technology
lagos island
nigeria

how much for ipad unlock?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2017
yak:

the screen is displaying just that most part of the screen is not responding. meanwhile, what's the exchange rate on fidelity or gtb master cards?
Thanks guys
Check YouTube videos for teardown​ or screen replacement videos of your phone.

Notice if they change just the digitiser also.

Fidelity Bank doesn't work for international transactions.
GTB's rate is now ₦375/$ with a monthly limit of $100
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2017
meekmill:

how much for ipad unlock?
cc Macaulish
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Change the screen

iPurge:
Hello Phone experts in d house..My android phone just started having a problem that I don't know wat it is.. it is showing a blank white screen from top to bottom.. I know it is not a screenproblem cos wen I put on d fone Ican still press some things on d screen, it didn't fall or break.. It is stil touching proply even tho Ican't see wat am touching.. I don'tknow hw to fix this cos I can't even go to whre I can factory reset it cos from switching it on upto it booting up all I see is a blank white screen.. pls I nid helpfrom those DAT av experienced disb4 or any expert advise.. I want to know d problem b4 taking any further step.. phone is techno h5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by John360: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2017
need u guys advice,
ma htc s1 phone on a nomal day wen chargin it wil display a red light dat is stable just above de screen bt nw wen i wnt 2 charge it, de light only blinks and it nt chargin. whatz dey way out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
How long have you been using the battery

John360:
need u guys advice,
ma htc s1 phone on a nomal day wen chargin it wil display a red light dat is stable just above de screen bt nw wen i wnt 2 charge it, de light only blinks and it nt chargin. whatz dey way out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Djbond:
Where can I get the screen of Huawei p9 screen. And how much can I get it.

u can get that around ikeja if possible but if not you need to visit huawei care center
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
divineappo:
bro, do u have a motherboard for Tecno boom j7 ? the thing does not boot, it will show Tecno and off, it doesn't come on. someone said the board is d issue, not sure though, do u have the board? hit me on whatsapp I beg , O9O955OO8O9

I once had that board but sold off sometime ago, have they tried flashing the phone first?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
DBright123:
thanks man I will visit one, what exactly will they do to the speaker, is it that they will change it?

yes baba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
bobo65:

Its for him to get to settings then "about phone" then tapping the build number about 7 times will make a developers option in the settings

sorry my bad... thanks for the correction sir

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Allylic:
ok..so wen shld I b expecting a response...

probably this week

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.