Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347195 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
Engineers in the house, pls what will it take me to repair my lg g2. Screen ain't broken but the touch barely functions. The images are also absolutely distorted with lines drawn horizontally. The power button is also now very hard to use. I need to press harder and harder.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by erobes: 2:52pm On May 04, 2017
EMMC chip fault(phone is completely dead),has anyone fixed it before?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2017
Buy a new screen

Benstino:
Engineers in the house, pls what will it take me to repair my lg g2. Screen ain't broken but the touch barely functions. The images are also absolutely distorted with lines drawn horizontally. The power button is also now very hard to use. I need to press harder and harder.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Litblogger: 8:14pm On May 04, 2017
naijadonis:
Hi guyz, please I need help with my LG g3. It started with not booting beyond the logo stage took it to an engineer who said I've to reinstall the software which he did, it worked for a while then all of a sudden it stopped recognising sim cards and the WiFi and bluetooth doesn't come on. Can anyone be of assistance to me?
I can help

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by babygalRochy: 12:34am On May 05, 2017
Hi can anyone help me unlock a Samsung Galaxy J3 6 on VOdafone UK network to all networks for free? Thank you x
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolakale30(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2017
please help. Water/moisture is trapped under the screen of my s4 after rain droplets fell. I no get money for new screen o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yak(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2017
plz engineers in d house, can I get a contact of any trusted and effective Phone engineer in Abeokuta, Ogun state?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jodesky(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2017
Engineers in the house......................

My Gionee m5 Mini battery does not reflect the discharge proccess. It could be stuck on say 93% for hours then it starts to drop rapidly to zero.
I bought it new less than two weeks and I havent worked on it. Im in Abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by heartlove(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2017
pls our engineer in the house pls who know any phones engr. in Abuja pls i want to repair my wiko gateway screen broken .am also in Abuja.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olutty88(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
Engineers in the house, pls how much will it cost me to repair my Microsoft Lumia RM1090 screen. I base in Lagos.....you can chat me up or call on 081519862one-one. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harrysteeze: 6:54pm On May 05, 2017
I greet the Engineers in the house...

Please my lg g3 screen is loose from the middle to the bottom of the phone, as in the glass that protects the qhd directly(not tampered glass). When i push it down it goes in and comes up after some seconds. Please what can i do to fix this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2017
Benstino:
if ur stayin in ph contact me, i have a lg g2 with software issue, ready to sell some parts if ur willing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2017
my lumia 930 is not reading sim card, how much is it going to cost me to fix this issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigsteveg(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2017
Litblogger:

I can help.
Whatsapp: 08166225097
My LG G3 (at&t - UK used) phone hotspot does not turn on. It gives me "Authentication unsuccessful, temporary network problem " what do u think I can do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigsteveg(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2017
Rajman45:

if ur stayin in ph contact me, i have a lg g2 with software issue, ready to sell some parts if ur willing.
My LG G3 (at&t - UK used) phone hotspot does not turn on. It gives me "Authentication unsuccessful, temporary network problem " what do u think I can do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chimeluiz: 4:58pm On May 06, 2017
Hello sirs, been a long while. Plradr woylf appreciatef any assistance. This morning on my Tecno phantom 5 I observed while running some apps after a while it freezes and reboots. I thought it was probably the vlc media player app because quite a number of my apps updated yesterday but now also while using 4pics1word I observed same behaviour. It has rebooted almost 7times today. Any help would be appreciated. NB: I haven't tried any rooting or tampering with the OS.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shezkid01(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2017
pls help my phone is running slow what should I do infinix hot 3 x554
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dundayo: 7:37am On May 07, 2017
Engineers in the house,I need help with my bricked alcatel mini pixi 7.....it got stuck while upgrading.tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2017
Bigsteveg:

, does the Bluetooth power on if not then it's the IC controlling the Bluetooth/WiFi and hotspot u will have it changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2017
dundayo:
Engineers in the house,I need help with my bricked alcatel mini pixi 7.....it got stuck while upgrading.tnx
u will need to download the flash file and do all full flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2017
Shezkid01:
pls help my phone is running slow what should I do infinix hot 3 x554
uninstall some unnecessary apps videos and songs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:53am On May 07, 2017
chimeluiz:
Hello sirs, been a long while. Plradr woylf appreciatef any assistance. This morning on my Tecno phantom 5 I observed while running some apps after a while it freezes and reboots. I thought it was probably the vlc media player app because quite a number of my apps updated yesterday but now also while using 4pics1word I observed same behaviour. It has rebooted almost 7times today. Any help would be appreciated. NB: I haven't tried any rooting or tampering with the OS.
uninstall some unused apps if it still reboots do a factory reset if it presists do a full flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2017
Nastydroid:
my lumia 930 is not reading sim card, how much is it going to cost me to fix this issue
I can get it fixed for u @3k only if stay in lagos bring it to ladipo market warehouse B shop A2 0813658683
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2017
bolakale30:
please help. Water/moisture is trapped under the screen of my s4 after rain droplets fell. I no get money for new screen o
lol s4 screen new is 25k Pere if u had given it to an engineer immediately to clean the water as soon as u noticed the water the screen will still work but now u may have to buy another screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2017
ebab:
Buy a new screen

u will have to change the screen G3 is around 22k but I dont have an idea how much G2 Wud cost I will find out and then give u an update
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2017
Geebanks:
My infinix hot 4,i tried to boot it into recovery mode and immediately it went off and isn't coming on again for like an hour now... I have plugged it its not indicating charging, the phone is just off and doesn't wanna come on, please what can be the problem and what can I do?
try flashing the phone but I am thing u will have to change the main board
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2017
Tiffany1:
infinix hot 3. It keep saying
The
webpage, could not be uploaded because ERR EMPTY RESPONSE. I don't no much about the configuration ish
do a factory reset if that does not help do a full flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2017
heartlove:

screen broken, but am in abuja.
where can i fix my wiko gateway screen phone in abuja
I can get it fixed for u but I am in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2017
KENNSAMMY:
good evening sir/madam,

pls i need help on my ipadmini21490 model.

the home botton git broken i,e dropped inside and i took it to a repair man. After fixing the home botton and coupling the phone back, we discover that the home botton was clicking but the screen touch and home botton will not work again.

after deep observation i diacover that the connector show in the picture below was damaged! o dun mi gon o.

according to him he said hed checked all over but couldnt get the connector.

pls help me im realky mad at the guy for causing more pains than i came to hav3 solved in his workshop.
while disassembling the phone the flex cable might think gone bad u will have to change the touch lad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2017
Incrizz:
semid4lyfe My Bff's charging port is damaged. Can it be repaired by you or anyone here please?
Ye it can be repaired if u stay I lagos bring good it to warehouse B ladipo market shop A12just ask anyone for Alfa
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigsteveg(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2017
The Bluetooth, WiFi does power on, it's only the hotspot that gives me the problem.
ibrahim55:
, does the Bluetooth power on if not then it's the IC controlling the Bluetooth/WiFi and hotspot u will have it changed

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.