Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350723 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 20, 2017
Rajman45:

d phone is 15k , if ur ready contact me on 07036837968
screen is intact right?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Thashen(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2017
Solved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2017
Thashen:
Evening.

I need assistance with my Xperia Z5 quickly.

I had my screen replaced recently. Everything was fine when I go it back. Then all of a sudden the screen started flashing. It would come and go.

Today the whole screen started flashing again. It froze also and wouldn't even switch off

Take back to the repair shop.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by calculus4life: 9:59pm On May 20, 2017
Hello house, I have a problem with canon c8 the phone does not have network anymore unable to browse and receive call but the Sims are working perfectly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rajman45(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2017
calculus4life:
Hello house, I have a problem with canon c8 the phone does not have network anymore unable to browse and receive call but the Sims are working perfectly
check ur imei number using ×#06#, it might be missing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:13am On May 21, 2017
Hello house my iPhone 6s fell today,the charge port , headphone port and speaker stop working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tayorh(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2017
I need help, i bought a new phone Infinix Hot S just last week, it was stolen three days after, is there a way i can track my phone or destroy it using the Imei number??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2017
sampete:
Guys, my techno g9 screen has started flickering, slightly though. I noticed It starts flickering up and down few minutes into switching on the phone. Please what could be wrong?

U might have mistakenly applied pressure on ur screen while sleeping or it might be a software issue

So firstly

Format or do a factory reset, If that doesn't stop it, try flashing it, if symptoms persists, get a new screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamnlia(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2017
hello bosses,

Someone gave me a Tecno L8 phone with destroyed power button and volume down, the phone charges but can't on.

After dismantling the phone, I saw 2 thin wires, one soldered to "KPOW1" and the other detached from "PWR".

I need help on what to do.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by crowntoro(f): 7:19pm On May 21, 2017
Phone Engineers, get in here

Power bank was charging my phone before but I just realized now that power bank stopped charging it
Pls what could have been the problem?

Thank you guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
Where are you located
troubleman007:
Hello house my iPhone 6s fell today,the charge port , headphone port and speaker stop working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saeedashifahmed(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2017
Phone Engineers On Nairaland must see this: http://getmydroid.com/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2017
iamnlia:
hello bosses,

Someone gave me a Tecno L8 phone with destroyed power button and volume down, the phone charges but can't on.

After dismantling the phone, I saw 2 thin wires, one soldered to "KPOW1" and the other detached from "PWR".

I need help on what to do.
Thanks in advance.

for easy fix, kindly take it to a competent engineer .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amodu(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2017
What is actually the problem of a phone whose snapped pictures disappear after some hours or a day after and the possible solution.

It is an Infinix and factory settings has bee restored once but the problem persist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:31am On May 22, 2017
amodu:
What is actually the problem of a phone whose snapped pictures disappear after some hours or a day after and the possible solution.

It is an Infinix and factory settings has bee restored once but the problem persist.

Try snapping without a memory card in the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deme98(m): 2:33am On May 22, 2017
Hello , got a little ish with my phone , its a Sony xperia Z5 premium , the back glass is cracked a bit , the screen itself doesn't av any crack whatsoever on it ..but its not clicking well , pls who knows the fault of it pls ? and d possible cost of fixing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:18am On May 22, 2017
Egbeda
ebab:
Where are you located
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:48am On May 22, 2017
Good morning Engineers in the house, so happy to find this forum on Nairaland, please I have a serious problem with my infinix note 2, I bought it about last year but recently, I noticed that the time tends to change like one hour ahead once in every three days, it's now so serious that I don't trust my phone clock again, the second problem is that when ever I'm playing music or watching videos with my phone, it tends to immediately stop on its own for about 2 seconds and then continue from where it stopped, I thought it was a virus and deleted some of my music but the problem is still there and has also progressed with the time changing problem, please Engineers in the house help me out. Thanks a lot, awaiting your response.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamnlia(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2017
rednuth:

for easy fix, kindly take it to a competent engineer .

I also need to learn how to fix it. I may need the skill in the future.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by StrongandMighty: 11:34am On May 22, 2017
My tecno boom j5 won't update.... Always showing system upto date
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by UpLoaded: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
Hello People.

I need help.

My Bluetooth & Hotspot keep refusing to TURN ON. I have to keep pressing the buttons like 1000 times even when I reboot or restart.

sometimes it comes on with just one touch.

This is frustrating. I appreciate any contributions to solving this problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holatunde1759(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2017
Good day peeps, who here has any idea of how much it will cost me to replace my Sony xperia z panel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kogbaski99: 7:10pm On May 22, 2017
textmypage:
IS SONY ERICSSON K770i a symbian or java phone?
That sounds like Java
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordess(m): 9:47pm On May 22, 2017
Over 30 Tips and Features in WhatsApp Not Many People Know

Experience WhatsApp in a totally new way - really.

WhatsApp is very intelligent in presenting a variety of new features to
serve users. Unfortunately, there are still many users who do not know
or do not use it.

In fact, you can use it and make it easier in many ways. Among them are to
improve chat experience, maintain privacy, reduce the consumption of data,
and much more.

Therefore, we have updated over 30 WhatsApp features and
tips that surely you don't already know yet or have not been used.

These features and tips PLUS how to enjoy them in your WhatsApp
application has been condensed in a simple report with pictorial guide

Here's Just A Sneak Peak of what is contained in the report:

- How to Create a sexy Status in WhatsApp
- Safer Feature Two-Step Verification
- how to Add Robot
- how to Change the WhatsApp scene
- how to Make WhatsApp Account Without a Phone Number
- how to Backup WhatsApp Conversations into TXT Format
- how to Save Internet Quota While Using WhatsApp
- how to Turn off the mark "Read" Check Blue
- Hiding Status "Last Seen"
- how to Know if Your Message has been Read While Blue Tick is being Turned Off
- how to Edit photos ala Snapchat Before Send
- how to Give Star Signs
- simple tricks to Mention Friends in Group
- Replying to a Message Drowned in Group
- how to Turn off Automatic Download
- smart ways to Block Contacts
- how to make Video Calls
- effective ways You Can Send Files like Word, Excel and PowerPoint via WhatsApp
- Automatic Encrypted Messages WhatsApp
- Quick Reply Notifications
- Can Send Text Bold and Italic
- how to Retrieve Deleted Messages
- how to Know Someone's Location Through WhatsApp
- how to Read Messages on WhatsApp Without Sender Known and Without Eliminating Blue Tick
- WhatsApp enables users to check the message read time
- how to Use 2 in 1 Smartphone WhatsApp Account
- how to Tie WhatsApp to your mobile number
- Make Your WhatsApp Friend Damage (Crash) and Unused
- Protect your privacy by disabling Preview
- how to effectively Use WhatsApp on Computer or Laptop
- how to automatically Send & Schedule WhatsApp Messages
- How to know if you've been blocked on WhatsApp
- how to Backup WhatsApp message to Cloud Storage
- Maximize WhatsApp New Features

all these cool whatsapp features are what you're going to really
experience and enjoy when you have the WhatsApp Features: How
to Master the 37 WhatsApp features

the whole aim of these features is to make your whatsapp experience
awesome and fun

i will send you this report ASAP if you want it.

hit me up on simpleideainfo [at] gmail [dot] com with the email subject:
WhatsApp features Report

you are going to get instructions on how to get the report.

looking forward to making your whatsapp experience fun and exciting.

thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amodu(m): 12:49am On May 23, 2017
bobo65:

Try snapping without a memory card in the phone
Thanks, I will try this and get back to you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by inikamoze(m): 2:45am On May 23, 2017
My iphone 6 has a slightly cracked screen but was working perfectly(screen broke even with the protector that was affixed on it), the original follow-come charging cord got burnt and to improvise I joined two different charging cords(the original charging cord and another 4-head charger type) and days after the screen started misbehaving but later started working fine... until recently when I decided to fix another screen protector, but noticed the screen lags when pressed, sometimes I have to press a bit harder for it to respond, angrily I just removed the screen protector, and voila, screen has gone crazy. It would pop up apps installed on its own or even dial numbers. Keyboard keeps typing letters M,Z and any other letter randomly making it difficult for me to chat or send messages.
Please what could be the problem? Is it a screen issue? If yes how much would it cost it change an iPhone 6 screen with fingerprint(although I learnt it is difficult to get original screen replacement that would make the fingerprint work, how true is this?)
Gurus in the house I need your advice and solution sharpaly. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2017
inikamoze:
My iphone 6 has a slightly cracked screen but was working perfectly(screen broke even with the protector that was affixed on it), the original follow-come charging cord got burnt and to improvise I joined two different charging cords(the original charging cord and another 4-head charger type) and days after the screen started misbehaving but later started working fine... until recently when I decided to fix another screen protector, but noticed the screen lags when pressed, sometimes I have to press a bit harder for it to respond, angrily I just removed the screen protector, and voila, screen has gone crazy. It would pop up apps installed on its own or even dial numbers. Keyboard keeps typing letters M,Z and any other letter randomly making it difficult for me to chat or send messages.
Please what could be the problem? Is it a screen issue? If yes how much would it cost it change an iPhone 6 screen with fingerprint(although I learnt it is difficult to get original screen replacement that would make the fingerprint work, how true is this?)
Gurus in the house I need your advice and solution sharpaly. Thanks

Scroll thru nairaland for Icloud iPhone 6

Its ur best option cos the screens in d market are not worth it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yian1(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2017
pls how much is screen of Samsung S3 galaxy mini
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enoch273: 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
Checkout the specifications images and price of doogee mix with bezel-less design and amazing specs. click link below for more information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/checkout-specifications-images-and.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiocol: 2:33pm On May 23, 2017
My camera isn't working anymore don't know what happened

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2017
taiocol:
My camera isn't working anymore don't know what happened

Install camera 360 or any 3rd party camera app from playstore, lemme know the result
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2017
Yian1:
pls how much is screen of Samsung S3 galaxy mini

Call 09020002236
Computer village ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.