Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1420366 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (1238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2017
siverspooon:
my frienf bought a new phone called coolpad 8297 but it doesnt browse with 3G even wen u enable 3G service and it doesnt use playstore but blackmart. pls is dia any solution?

not sure that has a solutio .those phones will just have 3G sticked on the casing whereas has no 3g but edge only.. run far from such kind of fones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jay14(m): 3:32pm On May 26, 2017
Jay14:
I have iPhone 6s locked on T-Mobile,could anyone help to unlocked it and how much is the cost?
Pls anyone to help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyideco(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2017
Hw much would it cost for replacement battery for samsung s6 edge + faulty audio jack. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gnykelly(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
my cousin galaxy note 3 fell down. when switch on. it respond to vibration on the screen but doesn't display.

I guess the screen I'd bad... or what solution do you have for us.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by choosenone001: 11:39am On May 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders engineers help with this, I pretty know much about androids, but this device left me completely clueless, i can't use flashare or sender it won't connect, even when it sees other device but it won't connect..... Someone suggested that is rooting issue, but I've tried several means to root still not working yet.... Help me Pls
what could be happening.HOMTOM 17PRO
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2017
GodsloveEze:
Good day, am having a slight challenge with my Tecno L8 plus. It's barely 3months I bought the phone. The challenge is that whenever I turn the Bluetooth on, it would not come on and the Hot-spot is also inactive. In a way that if I put it On, it automatically turns off by its self.

Please I'll appreciate if anybody can give me a nice solution or suggestions to aid my challenge. Thanks
don't flash the phone cos flashing won't change anything it's a hardware issue don't take it any road side effects engineer simply take it tecno service center u are going to get it fixed for free as far as it doesn't have any physical damage
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
choosenone001:
Hello Nairalanders engineers help with this, I pretty know much about androids, but this device left me completely clueless, i can't use flashare or sender it won't connect, even when it sees other device but it won't connect..... Someone suggested that is rooting issue, but I've tried several means to root still not working yet.... Help me Pls
what could be happening.HOMTOM 17PRO
flash shars/sender sends and receives data via ur phones WiFi this means ur phones WiFi /Bluetooth has to be OK check first to see if ur Bluetooth and WiFi powers on and off normally if it's powering on normally u might need to flash the phone but if it's not powering on it means ur phones Bluetooth WiFi IC needs to be changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by csbenedict: 10:24pm On May 27, 2017
hello House. i have a problem with an infinix phone. when plugged to charge. it displays the charging icon but it doesn't boost or charge up. the battery capacity stays stagnant even with an overtime charging. i have changed the battery and gotten an original charger yet no positive outcome.
p.s it powers on when directed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:38am On May 28, 2017
How can I root tecno l8 plus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by achorladey: 7:08am On May 28, 2017
What is wrong with the screen

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by achorladey: 7:15am On May 28, 2017
What is wrong with the screen?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enoch273: 12:14pm On May 28, 2017
checkout the full specifications and images of gionee s10b, click link below for full info

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/gionee-s10b-specifications-images-and.html#
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Stevfrank10: 3:36pm On May 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BGnhYX3uIc . This video will direct you on how to unluck any iPhone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqrules04(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2017
Please guys my blackberry passport's WiFi is not switching on oh. Any remedy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emolala(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
Hello our God-sent Engrs
pls i bought a new Verizon Samsung note 4 (advertised as unlocked).when i inserted my Airtel sim and powered it on for d first time it booted normal and showed me Diffrent languages to choose from i chose English and then the next page(phone activation page) said this sim is not from Verizon wireless (but confirm na unlocked phone i buy oohh)....and gave options of switch off,use wifi and Emergency.....na him i say mk i gbaa brake first mk i no go do sabi sabi spoil somthing.....mk i first ask my senior colleagues first...PLSSSSSSS HELPPPPP A BROTHERRRR OUTTTT. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaniche: 9:50pm On May 28, 2017
Please who can help me change my sony xperia tab z Touch pad, the screen is working fine. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
gnykelly:
my cousin galaxy note 3 fell down. when switch on. it respond to vibration on the screen but doesn't display.

I guess the screen I'd bad... or what solution do you have for us.
Sell the motherboard for me if it's t-mobile variant
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gnykelly(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
olanreyman:
Sell the motherboard for me if it's t-mobile variant
no i want to repair it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 2:10am On May 29, 2017
emolala:
Hello our God-sent Engrs
pls i bought a new Verizon Samsung note 4 (advertised as unlocked).when i inserted my Airtel sim and powered it on for d first time it booted normal and showed me Diffrent languages to choose from i chose English and then the next page(phone activation page) said this sim is not from Verizon wireless (but confirm na unlocked phone i buy oohh)....and gave options of switch off,use wifi and Emergency.....na him i say mk i gbaa brake first mk i no go do sabi sabi spoil somthing.....mk i first ask my senior colleagues first...PLSSSSSSS HELPPPPP A BROTHERRRR OUTTTT. Thanks

take it back to whoever/wherever you got it from and lay the Complaint... Clearly it isn't unlocked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Infidan(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2017
Jay14:

Pls anyone to help.

Where do you base.?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Infidan(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2017
gnykelly:

no i want to repair it.

The screen will cost you about 55to60 thousand naira

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2017
Good day engineers! I have a Lenovo S920 I just got from someone. Their is no Google play services and play Store on it. I can download any Android app on the same phone but downloading Google Apps or apps that works with Google play services is always a problem. I downloading it but it could not open, I tried several yet I could not succeed opening it. Plus he me guys what do I do? The screen shot of my phone built is below.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaniche: 9:24am On May 29, 2017
Infidan:

The screen will cost you about 55to60 thousand naira
Please can you help me change my sony xperia tab z Touch pad, the screen is working fine. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2017
peteregwu:
Good day engineers! I have a Lenovo S920 I just got from someone. Their is no Google play services and play Store on it. I can download any Android app on the same phone but downloading Google Apps or apps that works with Google play services is always a problem. I downloading it but it could not open, I tried several yet I could not succeed opening it. Plus he me guys what do I do? The screen shot of my phone built is below.

hello, if you can get another andriod with google play, try to use xender to send googleplay and google services.. check in inbuilt apps, you can send it!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2017
roqrules04:
Please guys my blackberry passport's WiFi is not switching on oh. Any remedy

what happened before it started. did it fall , try reloading the os first. .it might fix the issue, if not its hardware issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2017
Youngzuko:
How can I root tecno l8 plus
have u tried kongroot?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2017
csbenedict:
hello House. i have a problem with an infinix phone. when plugged to charge. it displays the charging icon but it doesn't boost or charge up. the battery capacity stays stagnant even with an overtime charging. i have changed the battery and gotten an original charger yet no positive outcome.
p.s it powers on when directed

hello user, kindly try flashing the phone. am sure it will solve your issue but if same persists ,then take it to a competent engineer for fix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp 07033185680

seyideco:
Hw much would it cost for replacement battery for samsung s6 edge + faulty audio jack. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (1238) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.