Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1420083 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiocol: 3:41pm On May 23, 2017
bobo65:

Install camera 360 or any 3rd party camera app from playstore, lemme know the result
Same result, downloaded Open camera
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Realer(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2017
Pls guys how do i know the password of a Wi-Fi network my phone is connected to.
A Friend connected my phone to a Wi-Fi, pls how do I see de password of the Wi-Fi.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yusuph001(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2017
Emmyk:
My nokia 3110c will ''no music found" whenever I go to music player. It started on 31 December. I've formatted the phone and Mc slot. Dont temme to flash the phone ø. I did it 6 times last year. October was the last time. Ha!
Flashing will solve the problem it just that the fone is adapt to virus.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2017
yusuph001:

Flashing will solve the problem it just that the fone is adapt to virus.
Lol. This is 6 years + after I made the post, oga. cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by inikamoze(m): 2:28am On May 24, 2017
bobo65:

Scroll thru nairaland for Icloud iPhone 6

Its ur best option cos the screens in d market are not worth it

Icloud iPhone 6? How do I go about this? Do you have the thread link? Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2017
inikamoze:

Icloud iPhone 6? How do I go about this? Do you have the thread link? Thank you

Someone wants to sell for 55k

Price him like 30k or 35k

Let me get u d link
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pelummy50(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2017
Please how much can I repair iphone5 screen at ikeja?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chijohn42k2(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2017
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
please at op and house how long does it takes to learn how to flash phone from phone engineer on the street
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2017
chijohn42k2:
please at op and house how long does it takes to learn how to flash phone from phone engineer on the street

Depends on your level of expertise and interest. You should be able to stand on your own after a month.

You could also choose to watch YouTube videos and practise yourself.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nma4eva(f): 11:10am On May 24, 2017
Please Phone engineers help out, just by the spot of my sim space, the pin I do use to eject and insert the sim broke inside my ipad, what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2017
Nma4eva:
Please Phone engineers help out, just by the spot of my sim space, the pin I do use to eject and insert the sim broke inside my ipad, what should I do?
take it to an engineer to help you remove it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by meekmill(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2017
hello guys
please does anyone knows where i can learn phone repairs or laptop repair free training at ikeja villiage or else where?
thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jay14(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2017
I have iPhone 6s locked on T-Mobile,could anyone help to unlocked it and how much is the cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chijohn42k2(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2017
aieromon:

Depends on your level of expertise and interest. You should be able to stand on your own after a month.

You could also choose to watch YouTube videos and practise yourself.
thanks man
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapahel1116: 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
My infinix note 2 de gv me problem ....anytime I wan charge am like dis e go charge den stop again,charge den stop again ...na so e go do till e reach 30percent in like 3hrs oh....nd na original charger I de use .....I no know if na from d phone or d charger... Cos I de tink maybe na from d phone ....because I never update am since wen d new andriod version 0 comot ...abeg wetin I go fit do....mk I update am?or mk I buy new charger or e dn spoil.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kechu: 9:04pm On May 24, 2017
According to hiring managers and IT recruiters, the demand for skilled & talented mobile application developers still far exceeds the supply. Some of the most popular industries hiring mobile app developers include video game studios, advertising and marketing firms that aim to build branded application for clients, media firms that recognize mobile as a powerful content distribution channel, government agencies and financial institutions that want to bring their core services to mobile users, software development firms and real estate agencies.

The lion's share of job opportunities will be in Android and iOS app development, as these giants represent close to 90% of all smartphones in circulation

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

Check my signature for contact details!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zizu01: 7:01am On May 25, 2017
I have a problem with my gionee S plus screen. the lower part of the screen is misbehaving. don't know the way out. Plz help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2017
Rapahel1116:
My infinix note 2 de gv me problem ....anytime I wan charge am like dis e go charge den stop again,charge den stop again ...na so e go do till e reach 30percent in like 3hrs oh....nd na original charger I de use .....I no know if na from d phone or d charger... Cos I de tink maybe na from d phone ....because I never update am since wen d new andriod version 0 comot ...abeg wetin I go fit do....mk I update am?or mk I buy new charger or e dn spoil.

Get a new charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BrutusOj(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2017
pls, can anybody help me with tips on how to use my Android phone as a GPS device like every other GPS devices?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rapahel1116: 10:18am On May 25, 2017
Where can I get an original infinix charger ..d one DAT works exactly like d follow come charger .
bobo65:

Get a new charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2017
Try update ham, if it doesn't charge then it's from the infinix note 2

Rapahel1116:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2017
Change your Gionee s plus screen

zizu01:
I have a problem with my gionee S plus screen. the lower part of the screen is misbehaving. don't know the way out. Plz help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Where can I get an original infinix charger ..d one DAT works exactly like d follow come charger .

Doubt if Ull see original one bro

Na fake full market, even slot dey sell fake

Just look for a stock tokunbo charger of 2A
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holatunde1759(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2017
Any engineer here who can help me to get a replacement panel and fix it for my Sony xperia z?

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enoch273: 3:50pm On May 25, 2017
Ulefone mobile have launched another master piece called ulefone gemini pro, it features a dual rear camera and 4GB of RAM, click the link below for full information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/ulefone-gemini-pro-with-dual-camera.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by asorock01: 9:54pm On May 25, 2017
I just bought this new phone product mi-tribe. Few weeks ago I discover the battery is swelling. I have gone to market to find replacement but couldn't find i n the market
Pls what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by asorock01: 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
I bought this new phone product mi-tribe (android) last year September. Few weeks ago I discover the battery is swelling. I have gone to market to find replacement but couldn't find i n the market
Pls what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GodsloveEze(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2017
Good day, am having a slight challenge with my Tecno L8 plus. It's barely 3months I bought the phone. The challenge is that whenever I turn the Bluetooth on, it would not come on and the Hot-spot is also inactive. In a way that if I put it On, it automatically turns off by its self.

Please I'll appreciate if anybody can give me a nice solution or suggestions to aid my challenge. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2017
GodsloveEze:
Good day, am having a slight challenge with my Tecno L8 plus. It's barely 3months I bought the phone. The challenge is that whenever I turn the Bluetooth on, it would not come on and the Hot-spot is also inactive. In a way that if I put it On, it automatically turns off by its self.

Please I'll appreciate if anybody can give me a nice solution or suggestions to aid my challenge. Thanks

I think it's time to start avoiding tecno new phones

That problem is normally a hardware problem very familiar with samsung devices

Try flashing ur phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by siverspooon(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2017
my frienf bought a new phone called coolpad 8297 but it doesnt browse with 3G even wen u enable 3G service and it doesnt use playstore but blackmart. pls is dia any solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2017
I need gionee p4 dead phone. Pls anyone that have should contact me. 09093369607. or quote me. Waitin pls... thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1238) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.