Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348410 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
KennedyOkpara:
I have been having this problem of error phrasing
file a nairalander told me to use a root browser
and i should delete the app installer which i did
but my phone can't install any apk please help.

U r installing the app on a wrong os

Some apps installed on OS 6 marshmallow won't install on OS 4 kitkat

Just download from playstore and save urself d stress
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Djbond:
the problem right now is that the card is unreadable now..
System is not accessing or reading it

why?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
rednuth:

why?
I really wouldn't know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chiefojiji(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thank you brother...... But will it be fixed for me free? Cus there is still warranty on it
Gheritage:
Take it to carlcare bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2017
golamike:
Pls Engineers.... my Techno L8 plus hotspot disconnects each time I put it on. I haven't been able to connect my laptop with my phone since this problem started. What can I do Pls?
have you fixed it yet, i have the same problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opylas(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
HTC One V screen. Anyone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dee92(f): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Please, I observed for some two days now that I've not been able to screenshot with my injoo max 2 plus, what's likely to be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debayolawal: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2017
pls help my infinix zero is hanging anytime am using it, av flashed but it still the same
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2017
my Samsung galaxy noteiii battery drains too fast. not been able to get the original battery to replace it with.
I want to know if it's the phone that's bad or its the battery that's the issue..... please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2017
dee92:
Please, I observed for some two days now that I've not been able to screenshot with my injoo max 2 plus, what's likely to be the problem?

Remove ur memory card
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dee92(f): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2017
bobo65:

Remove ur memory card

I've never used a memory card in the phone. The volume down button is not responding to command when I press it down. Only the volume up button is working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2017
dee92:

I've never used a memory card in the phone. The volume down button is not responding to command when I press it down. Only the volume up button is working

Then download a screen shot app from playstore

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Holaoluwah(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Which android Phone Do You Think I Shud Buy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dee92(f): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
bobo65:

Then download a screen shot app from playstore
I'll try that. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
rednuth:

perform hard reset by holding the volume up key and power key for 5secs .. u will see recovery, wipe data factory reset through there and see result .if still hang on logo then u will need to full flash a new firmware on it
Thank u for ur advice.The engineers at slot were able to flash it but i noticed that the 3600mah battery now drains quickly and there is a bit of changes in the os wat do u think could be the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyimoses: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Urgently needed!!! Samsung J5 screen replacement price?
call me on 09056296290
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungMc(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Since when did you first notice the problem??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungMc(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello engineers...... I got a new infinix note 3, in February and in April, the battery won't even last me for 12 hours without heavy usage.... It gets hot when charging.... With 4500ma battery... What might be the problem? [color=#006600][/color]

your first charge matters alot,I think that's d problem..you just need to get a new battery and charge to a 100% before you start to use]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungMc(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=foxzzy post=57203759]engineers in the house, please I was playing music yesterday morning with my infinix hot 2 and suddenly the sound stopped coming out, right now my phone doesn't ring out or play any sound. please what
I do?
Is the mouthpiece or earpiece working??if yes,then you just need to change the speakers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungMc(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=daveMorris post=57133607]
Not charging at all or shows the charging icon but not adding any bars??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onuko(m): 1:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Please,the touchpad of my phone with the name 'Lovme" is not working.who can help me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tigana4u(m): 2:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello Engr. in da huz..
I use tecno W4 but it hangs a lot also do notify me "system UI not responding" dis comes up regularly and when I tried to launch app it says "app not responding" most times. what might be d problem n ow can dis b rectified.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Owojuyi(f): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Please any engineer that has panel of infinix hot 3 LTE, help pls. Location is Lagos. I need it urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Very much available, WhatsApp me 07033185680

Owojuyi:
Please any engineer that has panel of infinix hot 3 LTE, help pls. Location is Lagos. I need it urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
WhatsApp me 07033185680

seyimoses:
Urgently needed!!! Samsung J5 screen replacement price?
call me on 09056296290
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anthonyibrahim(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Please can any one help me on how I can change the imei of my camon cx using MTK app please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2017
Reload your OS

anthonyibrahim:
Please my infinix hot note is having application starting problem. It keep counting from 1to 121 then it will start all over again continuously what can I do to fix this issue?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please my infinix hot 4lite (X557) only charges when I switched it off, but does not charge or show sign that it was connected to any USB device as long as it is on. Please what could be the cause?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Guys pls help, my Samsung Note 4 sm-910f have since not received the OTA upgrade to marshmallow. Pls I need an expert that help me upgrade it via Odin pls... 08106611292 my whatsapp number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anthonyibrahim(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Please how do I reload my OS on infinix hot note?

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.