Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342103 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harvard13(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2017
stancozy:
you simply fell for the sweet words of the sellers and have bought garbage
its d phone spec on d carton. There was no falling
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GreatOfori992: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2017
ebab:
Change the battery and pay attention to it

Please put the phone inside the fire for ten minutes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GreatOfori992: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Send the phone back for your money please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Samsung Note 3 screen available for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeinfinit(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
rednuth:

the china yes it is separate , original - no it is together and very expensive

Okay. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeinfinit(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
olanreyman:
Samsung Note 3 screen available for sale

How much nd location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by andy511(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Emmyk:
My nokia 3110c will ''no music found" whenever I go to music player. It started on 31 December. I've formatted the phone and Mc slot. Dont temme to flash the phone ΓΈ. I did it 6 times last year. October was the last time. Ha!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiwo4love(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
#Throwback to the period these amazing devices rocked the market. Like if you used any. Comment if you know their names. #TakeCharge

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
adeinfinit:

How much nd location?
25k... Kwara state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Guys pls I have a Samsung Note 4 not responding to finger touch but responding perfectly to s pen. What's the problem and how do I fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MarkWayne89: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys, one quick question. I've received a new Samsung Galaxy S8, but it's from Europe and it's locked on T-Mobile. After some research, I've found an unlocking service: https://www.unlockunit.com/unlock-samsung-galaxy-s8-062390

Is there any that somebody already used this? Is it good? I don't want to waste money...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwaseun429: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
rednuth:

you camera lens need to be changed if you want it to display the way it was before
thanks, so if i want to repair it how much do u tink i can use to repair it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=andy511 post=57748505][/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by krizblak(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please i need to know is there any setting, app or upgrade that can enable one to take photo's by tapping anywhere on the android phone camera screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordraiden(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pls how much is HTC ONE MINI 2 replacement screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lexzytee(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
bobo65:

Phone's band is not compatible with Nigerians 3G band
pls how can I resolve it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Lexzytee:

pls how can I resolve it?

Unfortunately there is no solution to this

U can buy a smaller phone with 3G and use it as a WiFi device or just buy a mifi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:22am On Jun 23, 2017
krizblak:
Please i need to know is there any setting, app or upgrade that can enable one to take photo's by tapping anywhere on the android phone camera screen?

It differs on fones
Check ur camera settings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:23am On Jun 23, 2017
olanreyman:
Guys pls I have a Samsung Note 4 not responding to finger touch but responding perfectly to s pen. What's the problem and how do I fix it?

Ur screen is gone bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunday172(m): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Infinix hot2 board needed urgently ...
Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Beewhy7864: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Please someone should help me.. My samsung galaxy note 2 hotspot not working anytime I tried to connect the hotspot with laptop, it will say validation error.. Please what can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by descrisom(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
I need samsung s5 screen
location P town
all phone tips at
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Beewhy7864:
Please someone should help me.. My samsung galaxy note 2 hotspot not working anytime I tried to connect the hotspot with laptop, it will say validation error.. Please what can I do

Upgrade the phone
if it does work then change wifi ic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enoch273: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Checkout safest tutorial on how to root and port TWRP on tecno camon cx, click link below for info

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/root-tecno-camon-cx-and-install-twrp.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
How much

descrisom:
Infinix zero x506 2gig ram/16gig
Working board ,
Already seperated from touch pad working screen available.
All board still intact..
Only that i changed the touchpad and i dont like
It anymore...
Location-Lagod
Call me on 07034834038.
The phone is working fine.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nitromusa(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
nitromusa:
pls can someone help me with stock rom for this phone.. land rover model A5. its android 4.2
pls help i cant find stock rom for this phone. i need rom dump from any member. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
bobo65:

Ur screen is gone bro
Gone to where? It is a software issue and has been fixed. Pls lets trying to be saying only wat we are sure off. If screen is spoilt it wunt respond to even s-pen

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Infidan(m): 1:05am On Jun 24, 2017
MarkWayne89:
Hey guys, one quick question. I've received a new Samsung Galaxy S8, but it's from Europe and it's locked on T-Mobile. After some research, I've found an unlocking service: https://www.unlockunit.com/unlock-samsung-galaxy-s8-062390

Is there any that somebody already used this? Is it good? I don't want to waste money...

its risky
it is 40% Chance of you succeeding in unlocking through this means
meet a competent Software engineer good in unlocking
where do you base?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bong4(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Good Day, my samsung note 4 stopped charging. Anytime i plugged the phone charger, it gives me a "cannot charge" message. I changed the charging port but problem worsened. Now it keeps restarting each time i try booting it. Location, Ile Ife.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bong4(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2017
olanreyman:

Gone to where? It is a software issue and has been fixed. Pls lets trying to be saying only wat we are sure off. If screen is spoilt it wunt respond to even s-pen
Please where did you fix yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.