Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347183 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2017
bong4:

Please where did you fix yours
Where is your location? Are u having the same issue with your phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bong4(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2017
olanreyman:

Where is your location? Are u having the same issue with your phone?
I am in ile ife. Not really the same problem but same phone. I posted my challenge just above.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2017
bong4:

I am in ile ife. Not really the same problem but same phone. I posted my challenge just above.
Offa, kwara state is my location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
oluwaseun429:
thanks, so if i want to repair it how much do u tink i can use to repair it.

ranges from 1k upward
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tecno W2 hard reset & google account reset
and other android phones hard reset
check here>>>>http://www.zamdtek.com/tecno-w2-hard-reset-google-account-reset/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlBaqir(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
To the Engineers in the house, I hail o.

# Please I just bought a 64 GB memory card. Unfortunately it did work on my phone, Huawei Honor. Surprisingly, I put it on a lesser version of Huawei product, it worked after the phone formated it. Then I put it right back on my phone and it starts working until I switched the phone off. It stopped working on switching it on.

Any useful advice or suggestion will be appreciated. Many thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OlamusConsult(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
bought my infinix note 3 pro at slot Ibadan about 3 weeks ago.. but this morning I use the phone to check time around 6.am and the phone still has 78%..but when I woke up around 8.am the phone has dead and I try charging it..it wnt come up..
av called the calcare they said I'll have to wait till Wednesday cos of holiday..
plz what can I do to the phone cox am using a friend fone to type this...thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
OlamusConsult:
bought my infinix note 3 pro at slot Ibadan about 3 weeks ago.. but this morning I use the phone to check time around 6.am and the phone still has 78%..but when I woke up around 8.am the phone has dead and I try charging it..it wnt come up..
av called the calcare they said I'll have to wait till Wednesday cos of holiday..
plz what can I do to the phone cox am using a friend fone to type this...thanks
Wait till Wednesday... Trying anything funny might void your warranty. Better still, if you have money to waste, take to an engineer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deewon56: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Engineers in the house pls how much can I get the screen with touch pad of infinix zero also when I charge the phone it won't indicate charging notification with light despite the issue of crack screen and touch pad ,chk the pic below

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Please I just bought a 64 GB memory card. Unfortunately it did work on my phone, Huawei Honor. Surprisingly, I put it on a lesser version of Huawei product, it worked after the phone formated it. Then I put it right back on my phone and it starts working until I switched the phone off. It stopped working on switching it on.

If you are sure is original card

Mount the card from the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
deewon56:
Engineers in the house pls how much can I get the screen with touch pad of infinix zero also when I charge the phone it won't indicate charging notification with light despite the issue of crack screen and touch pad ,chk the pic below

if this phone has lcd/screen issue you wont see anything
around 10to 15k both touch & lcd
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
please help me.. I slept on my gionee splus, and ink poured on the screen how do I fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
tellsblinks:
please help me.. I slept on my gionee splus, and ink poured on the screen how do I fix it?

you need a new screen then?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ciscodasilva(m): 4:55am On Jun 25, 2017
I greet ooo plis were can I get FERO v501 firmware to download plis
any suggestions plis I nid flash d phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2017
rednuth:

you need a new screen then?

thanks for the reply. but is it possible to clean off the screen in an amoled. by the way the touchpad stopd working immediately I notice the ink. and it has spread round the screen.

if it's to buy a new screen do you know how much it will cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
tellsblinks:

thanks for the reply. but is it possible to clean off the screen in an amoled. by the way the touchpad stopd working immediately I notice the ink. and it has spread round the screen.

if it's to buy a new screen do you know how much it will cost

clean screen how grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ciscodasilva:
I greet ooo plis were can I get FERO v501 firmware to download plis
any suggestions plis I nid flash d phone

check here
www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hamedade2000(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
I use a tecno phantom 5, the problem is that my Bluetooth and Hotspot has refused to come on. Please what could be the solution to this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=hamedade2000 post=57833187]I use a tecno phantom 5, the problem is that my Bluetooth and Hotspot has refused to come on. Please what could be the solution to this.]
your phone must be overheating, right?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
hamedade2000:
I use a tecno phantom 5, the problem is that my Bluetooth and Hotspot has refused to come on. Please what could be the solution to this.

check wireless antenna or ic
for android tips check
www.zamdtek.com
http://www.zamdtek.com/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bukiboy(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Hello,
I have an issue with my iPhone 6 Plus, the touch screen was unresponsive and I have tried my guys to fix it but the touch disease still persists. Am thinking of changing the logic board. I need your advice how much it will cost and who can fix it.
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2017
bukiboy:
Hello,
I have an issue with my iPhone 6 Plus, the touch screen was unresponsive and I have tried my guys to fix it but the touch disease still persists. Am thinking of changing the logic board. I need your advice how much it will cost and who can fix it.
thanks

Give it to expect
he should change touch clip or ic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nzeobi(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2017
friends I bought a lenovo s6, and I can't get a 3g network and don't know to get appstore on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oribi(m): 2:14am On Jun 26, 2017
AlBaqir:

First check if the phone can accommodate 64gb if yes then the memory card is not original or the memory card is not a class 10 memory card
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enoch273: 2:24am On Jun 26, 2017
How to fix screen overlay issue permanently on all smartphones, see link below

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/how-to-fix-screen-overlay-issues-on-all.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:24am On Jun 26, 2017
nzeobi:
friends I bought a lenovo s6, and I can't get a 3g network and don't know to get appstore on it

U have to be careful wen buying a Chinese brand u r not familiar with and make sure the frequency is compatible with Nigerian network

Tho ur case is different, that phone doesn't even come with a 3G band, so just be using ur 2G like that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nzeobi(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
bobo65:

U have to be careful wen buying a Chinese brand u r not familiar with and make sure the frequency is compatible with Nigerian network

Tho ur case is different, that phone doesn't even come with a 3G band, so just be using ur 2G like that
what of the Google play store
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
nzeobi:

what of the Google play store

Download this app
http://itechify.com/2016/11/10/download-google-installer-apk-chinese-phones/

Launch it, with good Internet connection, it will automatically install ur Google apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Monday5(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
I'm having network issues on my android phone. There is no network when the glo line is on the android. When the network even comes, occationally, I could neither make calls, receive calls, nor browse. Pls help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CoolKizzy(m): 1:39am On Jun 27, 2017
alvins4ull:
Please is there any way to fix a signal problem on tecno phantom z (a7). The phone doesn't get signal where others are in getting. And if it does it goes on and off. To make it worse, it's not getting 3g on it no matter what you do. I only get connected through WiFi with other phones which is not okay with me. Please biko.

hello, have you fixed this? pm me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pablo10: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Good morning engineers. I need your help. I have an IPAD and I lost access to my apple id. I have no means of getting it back. please who can help( step by step procedures) on how to flash the IPAD. Thanks for your time.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rotiix(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Good morning great engineers, pls i need your help. My lenovo K5 note touchpad sensor is faulty making some part of the screen not to work which is very frustrating. Everywhere I took it for repair told me they do not have the sensor and this is a phone I bought just 6 months ago. Pls i need your guide tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.