Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348438 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hamedade2000(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=olanreyman post=57833757][/quote] yes the phone usually overheats. What does that mean plz?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
huslerr:
really? it would work?
just download mobogenie on ur pc and enjoy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
roqrules04:
my Infinix Hot4 Bluetooth and Hotspot is not switching on ohh

when did it start? try flashing the phone.. if same persist, then hardware issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
illuminated93:
My fero A5002 has been working efficiently,not until last week Friday. While using it, a black line appears on the screen,then it suddenly freezes and reboots itself. After a while the dark line appears again and it reboots.I tried the factory reset option, thinking it would put an end to this but,it never did. So I had to flash the phone,still the problem continued. I regret buying this fero phone, I should have gone for already established brands. Who here has an idea what could be the solution?

give it to a competent engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
uthwasoft:
Good day, please my sister gionee p2 stop showing signal. its mobile network not available all the time. we v tried different sim and reset the phone, still the same. pleasd help

take it to a competent engineer for fix..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
tolutos:
Please I have problem with my techno j7. It fell down and after falling, it didn't finish the booting but display one icon on the phone.what can I do to rectify it?

perform hard reset and see if same persists
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pablo10:
Good morning engineers. I need your help. I have an IPAD and I lost access to my apple id. I have no means of getting it back. please who can help( step by step procedures) on how to flash the IPAD. Thanks for your time.

if you have done backup of this device before you forgot the passord.. there is someone who can extract it out for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Monday5:
I'm having network issues on my android phone. There is no network when the glo line is on the android. When the network even comes, occationally, I could neither make calls, receive calls, nor browse. Pls help.

hope the phone didn't fall. or hit something.. if possible, u need to get it fixed by a competent engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by andy511(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2017
semid4lyfe:
Ok, I'll be importing the last few problems/questions that were unattended to in the former/old thread into this new one for the Phone Engineers attention. Here is the first one. . .

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqrules04(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2017
rednuth:

when did it start? try flashing the phone.. if same persist, then hardware issue

Started about 2months ago
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zizu01: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Please how much will it cost? Thankx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chinybelle(f): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2017
I am looking for Samsung galaxy J7 screen.
Anyone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adegokeoluwaseg: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Pls help...infinix hot 4 just shows blank when powered on......I don't know maybe its hardware or software problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adubam(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2017
My Galaxy mega fell and since then the screen went completely black. I can only receive call bu cannot see anything. What do I do?

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adubam(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2017
adubam:
My Galaxy mega fell and since then the screen went completely black. I can only receive call bu cannot see anything. What do I do?

Thanks.
My Galaxy mega fell and since then the screen went completely blank. I can only receive call bu cannot see anything. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anthonyibrahim(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please i have a problem with my infinix hot note it suddenly shows unfortunately google something has stopped my network goes off I tried restarting the phone it keeps counting starting apps from 1 to 104 then it will start counting all over again. I have flashed the phone it works for about 2 weeks then the same thing starts again I don't know what to do again please? Can someone help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pablo10: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
rednuth:

if you have done backup of this device before you forgot the passord.. there is someone who can extract it out for you
I didn't do any backup. Any other way? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
adubam:

My Galaxy mega fell and since then the screen went completely blank. I can only receive call bu cannot see anything. What do I do?

change screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
anthonyibrahim:
Please i have a problem with my infinix hot note it suddenly shows unfortunately google something has stopped my network goes off I tried restarting the phone it keeps counting starting apps from 1 to 104 then it will start counting all over again. I have flashed the phone it works for about 2 weeks then the same thing starts again I don't know what to do again please? Can someone help me

upgrade the phone
check here www.zamdtek.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrfoxx(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
i need contact of a competent phone engineer in ikeja
software issue

to help fix my imei/wifi error problem on my infinix note3 x601

please drop your contact or quote me kindly

thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by huslerr(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
rednuth:

just download mobogenie on ur pc and enjoy
would check it out. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by brandon180(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
pls who knows d name of that software phone engineers use to flash phones.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
roqrules04:
my Infinix Hot4 Bluetooth and Hotspot is not switching on ohh

Don't flash your phone just yet. Simply go to your apps and uninstall 'babel fonts'. Then restart your phone, it will be back to normal. Thank me later.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Change the screen

adubam:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Pablo10:
I didn't do any backup. Any other way? Thanks

not sure..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
brandon180:
pls who knows d name of that software phone engineers use to flash phones.

lol. there re lots of softwares.. if u want to know, just learn it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
adubam:

take it to an engineer to see if it just need to be re adjust.. if not screen replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by laborious(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please help me out..I bought a uk used iphone 6 and barely a month now and the phone won't charge, like the charging does not boost the battery, and its not the charging port because we have tried with another charging port and new battery....any solution or reasonable advice? Thank you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please someone should help me out on my tecno L7. It doesn't support 3G only if i on it, it will make the sim not to pick network service. It will read no service and it annoys me when am using edge to browse. Its so so slow. I mean 2G. What do i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lov4sat(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
my infinix hot note x551 was on stand by mode and did not come on again what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqrules04(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
sanyahkod:

Don't flash your phone just yet. Simply go to your apps and uninstall 'babel fonts'. Then restart your phone, it will be back to normal. Thank me later.

Bro, damn!!!! worked like magic.
Gracias
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sanyahkod(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
roqrules04:

Bro, damn!!!! worked like magic. Gracias
You are welcome bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.