Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342061 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hi everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
jhorjhor:
Hi Engineers,wanna ask If the screen of S4 I9500 will be compatible with S4 I545 phone
it won't be compatible ...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 12:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Youcharia:

Techno y2
And it was gotten brand new.. .problem is we can't find the receipt

Guy if it is new and you can't find the reciept, it doesn't matter, its better you take to the customer care and they will do it for you. At least it safer. Some of these road side phone engineers are quacks. Except you know of any who good enough.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingreal: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2017
some one installed queen fee VPN to be used to brows free whit my GLO, since that day my GLO sim as well as my Mtn shows me Invalid IMEI, what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:55am On Jul 20, 2017
kingreal:
some one installed queen fee VPN to be used to brows free whit my GLO, since that day my GLO sim as well as my Mtn shows me Invalid IMEI, what should I do?

Whats d model of ur phone n what os version is on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Ndissle:
it won't be compatible ...

Hi engineer, I bought my infinix hot4 last 6month new brand, but now am having issues with the ba3, it hardly charge, and when its fully charged if am using it the bar won't be reducing it might steady in 100%. Within an hour it will show me low ba3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
And if am typing some times my screen buttons will hang
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Whatsapp finally stop on BB10 today
check here for solution
http://www.zamdtek.com/how-to-change-lumia-window-7-8-language/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Change ur battery

IneedSugarMumy1:

Hi engineer, I bought my infinix hot4 last 6month new brand, but now am having issues with the ba3, it hardly charge, and when its fully charged if am using it the bar won't be reducing it might steady in 100%. Within an hour it will show me low ba3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
hi engineers in d rooms,please who knows the best box that can remove the network lock of Samsung galaxy note 5 it is Tmobile locked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
temizeee:
hi engineers in d rooms,please who knows the best box that can remove the network lock of Samsung galaxy note 5 it is Tmobile locked

have u tried z3x pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
rednuth:

have u tried z3x pro
tanx bro,i think d crack version should be available on Google cuz i dont av d box, tanx so much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Techvillz(m): 2:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francisbarrack(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2017
Ndissle:
Hi everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.

iPhone 6. I have asked the last engineer, he said is its power ic and all what they have been using to correct it is all to avail that d only solution is to change its board.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2017
temizeee:
tanx bro,i think d crack version should be available on Google cuz i dont av d box, tanx so much

ok baba.. but d main box iz beta
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Demzy4: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please I need help updating my OS. After downloading the update it doesn't install and shows this error message.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kavir(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
dragnet:
bury d phone. . .btw, whats d current firmware version?

holla
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eddie7: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
ρℓєαѕє ωнσ ¢αи яє¢σммєи∂ α ρнσиє ωιтн 4gб яαм, 64g ιитєяиαℓ яαм ωιтн σтg αи∂ ℓσиg ℓαѕтιиg бαттєяу ℓιfє...тнαикѕ
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Any Engr here to help fix lg g3 sim/MicroSD tray.. Risk free please ..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by folik121: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
I want to buy Techno M5 complete casing, who have it please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ifyalways(f): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2017
Any lagos based engineer that would be able to get my old phone, a Z10 to power on without doing a hard reset or wiping the phone?

The phone have not been in use for months now but I occasionally charge it(it's always switched on) and extract numbers, pictures etc from it. I noticed it was dead on Thursday, stopped charging, won't power on, I've changed the battery, not the issue. What could be the problem and how do I resolve that without losing the pictures, numbers and stuff on the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kemyem: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2017
good morning engineers, i need help with the screen touch of my yezz andy 5t android phone model... anyone with the touch pad should please quote me...thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2017
CLIQBOY:
Any Engr here to help fix lg g3 sim/MicroSD tray.. Risk free please ..

call me or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. I can help you fix it...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Temmybot:
T-Mobile. I'm in lagos

Have yo been able to unlock your device?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
For Enquiries, Call/Whatsapp: 08137013426

We repair ANY phones, tablets or Laptops (iphone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 7 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Phones/Tablets, Kids Tablets, HP Latops, Dell Laptops, Lenovo Laptops...)

We offer pickup and delivery services within Lagos (our personnel will pickup, repair and deliver the item back to the client).

Our Office: 76 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamomehdave: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
BUY USED PHONE AND LAPTOPS ON ebso.com.ng
CHECK IT OUT
http://www.ebso.com.ng/sell/item_details?rand=14crossRiverMobile%20Phones%20and%20TabletsMobile%20&%20Smart%20Phones://www.ebso.com.ng/sell/item_details?rand=14crossRiverMobile%20Phones%20and%20TabletsMobile%20&%20Smart%20Phones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sadox2k4(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
pls help my whatsapp isnt loading saying i have no data and am fully subscribed while other applications r going well pls help i use a tecno c7 phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sadox2k4(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
pls help my whatsapp isnt loading it displaying connect to a network server and am fully subscribed to mtn data even oda applications are loading well only whatsapp isnt loading i av delted nd redownload anoda one same problem pls can anybody help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sadox2k4(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
this is what i keep seeing while other apps are fully loading av restarts d fone av redownloaded the whatapp same problem wat do i do pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sadox2k4(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
help pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.