Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,636 members, 7,816,620 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346683 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JackKeys: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello guys
I use a techno l8lite, bought it 3 months ago.
3 days ago the two sims signal bar would go out completely and i will get a no signal.
I use an mtn and airtel sim, same with two of my roomates who also use same airtel and mtn sims.
Their signal bar is full, they browse but i cant...mine shows no signal and acknowledges the presence of a sim.
Pls help me
What can i do...its frustrating
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JackKeys: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Royal155:
Who has techno l8 lite follow come network antenna?
Am facing the same problem
I cant get a single network bar
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
vickertony:

Boss

what solution did you guys use for this problem, I have similar problem since yesterday, I want to take the phone to an engineer
What Exactly happened to the phone and where do you stay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickertony(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Iamtosignno:
What Exactly happened to the phone and where do you stay
My gionee m3mini phone is not starting. Till yesterday it worked fine and then suddenly it went off. While charging the back light keeps fluctuating on and off at regular intervals. Any solutions or reasons why?

south east

I charged with multiple for 6hrs still, it refused to power but keeps on fluctuating and blinking with direct charger, refused to show battery percentage too, just battery � in red color blinking, someone said is power failure, what do you think, am taking it to an engineer 2moro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
vickertony:

My gionee m3mini phone is not starting. Till yesterday it worked fine and then suddenly it went off. While charging the back light keeps fluctuating on and off at regular intervals. Any solutions or reasons why?

south east

I charged with multiple for 6hrs still, it refused to power but keeps on fluctuating and blinking with direct charger, refused to show battery percentage too, just battery � in red color blinking, someone said is power failure, what do you think, am taking it to an engineer 2moro.
It Might be battery problem have check maybe it still has light
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickertony(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Iamtosignno:
It Might be battery problem have check maybe it still has light
i don't know again since yesterday , phone refused to power , atleast the batterry should charge,i have tried atleast ,5 different chargers still no show. just continues blinking battery showing red and blinking

The battery should have charge,how can i b sure is the battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
JackKeys:
Hello guys
3 days ago the two sims signal bar would go out completely and i will get a no signal.
I use an mtn and airtel sim, same with two of my roomates who also use same airtel and mtn sims.
Their signal bar is full, they browse but i cant...mine shows no signal and acknowledges the presence of a sim.
Pls help me
Dial *#06#
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please, who has the latest tecno boom j8 stock room?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Crespodinho(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders. My mom's phone Archos has been infected with ads virus. I downloaded the stock rom. But it's a PAC file. Which software can I use to flash the OS apart from Upgrade tool. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Agbogashi:
Techno customer care you mean?
yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 12:24am On Jul 31, 2017
foladj:
Please, who has the latest tecno boom j8 stock room?

use google u should get it dere
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Isiboy:

use google u should get it dere

I downloaded 2 firmwares on Google.. Above 1gb Tecno Boom J8 (J8-H354-C1-L-HiOS-20160310)
But it shows blank screen.

I am looking for the latest one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ku4get(m): 5:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Pls which fonts works on Xperia z3.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Crespodinho:
Good morning Nairalanders. My mom's phone Archos has been infected with ads virus. I downloaded the stock rom. But it's a PAC file. Which software can I use to flash the OS apart from Upgrade tool. Thanks

Zip file should be out there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2017
JackKeys:
Hello guys
Pls help me

Did u flash ur phone or use any custom rom or root it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Is .....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Etizz: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2017
my Samsung core prime memory is full, but no matter what I delete, it's still full and slow, how can I solve it pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2017
pls fam,my LG-F240's wifi isnot coming on...it just shows turning on wifi without coming on and also the upper part of.the. screen is not responding to touch...pls help...i love this phone....note-i already did a factory reset ..thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2017
pls help...my LG -F240's wifi is not coming on..its stuck at turning on wifi without turning on and also the upper part of the screen is not respondng to touch...already did a factory reset but ts still the same...thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Next2Bezee(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
How much would it cost to change a badly cracked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N-7100) screen? Need to replace mine as soon as possible.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
foladj:

I downloaded 2 firmwares on Google.. Above 1gb Tecno Boom J8 (J8-H354-C1-L-HiOS-20160310)
But it shows blank screen.

I am looking for the latest one
google and download "display fix" for d Fone dat should solve d problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sahnkhinhg:
pls fam,my LG-F240's wifi isnot coming on...it just shows turning on wifi without coming on and also the upper part of.the. screen is not responding to touch...pls help...i love this phone....note-i already did a factory reset ..thanks
for d wifi, do a complete flash and for d touch pad not responding change it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Etizz:
my Samsung core prime memory is full, but no matter what I delete, it's still full and slow, how can I solve it pls
reload d OS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Crespodinho(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
bobo65:

Zip file should be out there
Yea. I unzipped it and got a PAC file
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Etizz: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Isiboy:
reload d OS

thank you very much I really appreciate, but how do I reload the OS?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ademola1333(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Engineers in the house, what is the cost of LG G3 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Itsgbemi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Neat iPhone 6 for sale shipped from the US. It has a weak service bar. Costs #6500 to replace. Ife is my location. Call or whatsapp 08104960859. Costs 70k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sahnkhinhg: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Isiboy:

for d wifi, do a complete flash and for d touch pad not responding change it
how do i do a complete flash?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Next2Bezee:
How much would it cost to change a badly cracked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N-7100) screen? Need to replace mine as soon as possible.

call or Whatsapp if you are in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
vickertony:

south east

call or whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamcy(m): 3:50am On Aug 01, 2017
I use a gionee m5 mini. However since this etisalat swap to 9mobile I have not been able to connect online with my phone. Other networks are working and even the sim works on my modem but not on my phone. Pls help my data is running out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Next2Bezee(m): 4:37am On Aug 01, 2017
SimpleBea:

call or Whatsapp if you are in Lagos.

Call or whatspp which number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.