Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342327 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
brandon180:
help, pls am trying to flash a stock rom into a posh android phone..its actually a 'china' phone..d problem i have is that when i load d scatter file, i remove d battery plug in d usb cable while holding volume up..i wait for 10 mins but flash tool doesnt read my device..i also tried holding volume down.still d same shii..pls help me

That is exactly what is happening to my Gionee splus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vasity(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Guys pls i need help. How do i remove sim lock from huawei Y3 II (model no. LUA-L01)?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2017

Deeni131:

ur whatsapp number pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Whatsapp me 07033185680

cisse950:
tnx so much sir, how do u think I would cost to do DAT (infinix hot note)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bism(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2017
pls engineers in the house. what is the cost of changing a cracked screen for samsung galaxy tab 3v 7 inchs. Though the touch pad is till working fine just the crack
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vasity(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Engineers in the house, pls where can i get screen flex for tecno G9? Or does it use the same screen flex with models such as tecno p9? Pls guys, i really need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
PrincessBecks:
Hi Isiboy, can i mail you?
yes u can...

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vasity:
Engineers in the house, pls where can i get screen flex for tecno G9? Or does it use the same screen flex with models such as tecno p9? Pls guys, i really need help
It differs sir.
Call or WhatsApp if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bism:
pls engineers in the house. what is the cost of changing a cracked screen for samsung galaxy tab 3v 7 inchs. Though the touch pad is till working fine just the crack
Call or WhatsApp if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DevOpsX: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Hi Engineers, I have an issue with my LG G3. The screen went from partial fading and flickering to completely faded. It all started when the screen was replaced, and after a while(due to occasional over heating) the adhesive gum used dissolved into the phone(at least, so I was told). I've read and tried a few methods to correct this fading but none has really solved this. Please help me out.

Here's re pointers:

LG G3 screen fading and flickering Fix - YouTube: https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiT-M2F7ezWAhVHlxoKHZujCQwQtwIIJDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgAUkXLR7eQI&usg=AOvVaw05_ol0y7L0YK4UEwRthvgg

http://www.droidviews.com/possible-fix-lg-g3s-screen-flickering-overheating-constant-rebooting/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by crisisexpert321(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2017
How can I deactivate my phone number from call forwarding
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2017
you need a screen replacement.

DevOpsX:
Hi Engineers, I have an issue with my LG G3. The screen went from partial fading and flickering to completely faded. It all started when the screen was replaced, and after a while(due to occasional over heating) the adhesive gum used dissolved into the phone(at least, so I was told). I've read and tried a few methods to correct this fading but none has really solved this. Please help me out.

Here's re pointers:

LG G3 screen fading and flickering Fix - YouTube: https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiT-M2F7ezWAhVHlxoKHZujCQwQtwIIJDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgAUkXLR7eQI&usg=AOvVaw05_ol0y7L0YK4UEwRthvgg

http://www.droidviews.com/possible-fix-lg-g3s-screen-flickering-overheating-constant-rebooting/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DevOpsX: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2017
ebab:
you need a screen replacement.

All the solutions pointed to the chipset and heating, nothing at all about the screen or flex connecting the screen. I left it off for about 3 days, and when I switched it back on, the logo showed with no issue but then quickly faded.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Try to replace the screen then see what will happen

DevOpsX:

All the solutions pointed to the chipset and heating, nothing at all about the screen or flex connecting the screen. I left it off for about 3 days, and when I switched it back on, the logo showed with no issue but then quickly faded.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by arazanbal: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
pls how much will it cost me to fix my sony xperia Z screen and calibrator.i m in benin city
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clems88(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hello house .. Please my tecno L6 casing and also my onscreen minimise and back button seem not to be working again . can the casing be changed and the onscreen worked on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Deeni131:

Pls can u help me with my Gionee splus, also soft bricked last week.
sure msg me on 08168140694
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
rednuth:

sure msg me on 08168140694

Thanks for ur response. I took it to carlcare n got it repaired. Thanks to gionee service center here in Kano. They really saved me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Deeni131:

Thanks for ur response. I took it to carlcare n got it repaired. Thanks to gionee service center here in Kano. They really saved me.

ok bro.. no p
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okwypascal: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
my chief engineers in the house, please my infinix hot4, I can't send or receive files through Bluetooth or xender, please I need assistance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
tubabs2002:
Pls engineers,I am having a hard ware issue with my huawei ascend p6..the screen is broken and not calibrating again..I need to know where to get the screen fix and the price at which it will be done..
du u sti av d fone wit u?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
embarassed
cisse950:
halo engineers, my phone sometimes operates itself and I don't knw hw to go abt it.. Also some part of my phone's screen is not responding ,please I nid help ..infinix hot note to b precise ASAP
Am having same issues on my techno w2 lite. Some parts of the Skreen is not working. Pls assistance needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bashamoto:
embarassed
Am having same issues on my techno w2 lite. Some parts of the Skreen is not working. Pls assistance needed
W3 lite
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donchibyon: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Please I need help unlocking my new Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 bought from UK. It's says my Mtn network is locked . IMEI no is 35155099212837/01
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by J0nyb0y(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Who knows any app that I can directly download music instead of searching the Web.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Icosahedron(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2017
When you purchase a new mobile phone, is it really necessary to charge it for hours before usage?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ladykilllar: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good afternoon guys in the house, a friend of mine got a Samsung s5 from the states but she can't use mobile data, its says 'sim not verizon'. I figured the phone's carrier was formerly unlocked from Verizon but we still cant access mobile data, other features are working wifi, ussd codes etc but when you turn on the mobile data it doesn't connect to the Internet, pls how do we go about it? Is it possible to unlock for free?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alao96(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
good evening Engineers in the house please I've got an issue concerning my phone (S6 Edge +)
the phone was in a Good working condition some minutes ago but there came power supply and I decided to charge the phone...
all of a sudden my screen went blank... like no more display. but the phone is still on
went to several engineers here I know of. they told me the screen blew that I'd need to change the screen. which cost 85k+
and me I'm not sure if the problem hails from the screen because the phone is barely 4months old
is there any solution please??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Does ur back light come on....At the bottom of the screen?

Alao96:
good evening Engineers in the house
please I've got an issue concerning my phone (S6 Edge +)

the phone was in a Good working condition some minutes ago
but there came power supply and I decided to charge the phone...

all of a sudden my screen went blank...
like no more display.
but the phone is still on

went to several engineers here I know of.
they told me the screen blew
that I'd need to change the screen.
which cost 85k+

and me I'm not sure if the problem hails from the screen
because the phone is barely 4months old

is there any solution please??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alao96(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
ebab:
Does ur back light come on....At the bottom of the screen?

yes it's on.
the phone is on
but display turned blank
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Then change the screen or test it with another screen but I am sure it is to change screen

Alao96:

yes it's on.
the phone is on
but display turned blank
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 16, 2017
My Nokia Lumia 625 uses an inbuilt battery, I noticed lately that the device temperature would just increase abnormaly and the battery level drops. It's not all the time though. Please what can I do, I'm still in love with Windows OS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.