Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349270 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cho25bc(f): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello Engineers in the house. Please I need ur help. My Nokia Lumia 625 Windows has gone off since last month.My whatsapp didn't come up so I decided to switch it off and turn it on again in order to reboot it.

And that's it, since then,it has not turn on again. Although it has been showing dis sign before then. If d phone is switched off or d battery goes flat, it would come up immediately it's plugged into d power source,also just a click of d power button will bring it up with no hassle.But suddenly,none of these actions worked on it anymore except I press d power button several times. Sometimes I would have to press down n hold d power+volume buttons before it would respond. All these continued until it finally gave up in September.

About 3 phone engineers had checked it but they couldn't detect its main problem. Someone said its software problem but no technician haas been able to disect the software problem.

Pls what can I do? What have happened to it and who can help?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrRitchie: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello engineers pls how much is iPhone 6 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dimex03(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello engrs.... How much is screen for infinix hot s and who can help me fix it ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dimex03:
Hello engrs.... How much is screen for infinix hot s and who can help me fix it ??
good evening sir. If you are in Lagos, holla at me on 0803 860 3994 or whatsapp me on same number for repairs.. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Am here to help you with any hardware or software related issues/ problems on mobile phones or tablets. I'm a Lagos based phone technician and I'm always willing to help you fix any model of phone you have.. (Samsung, IPhone, IPad, HTC, Infinix, Tecno, Huawei, etc). You can reach on whatsapp and on call via 0803 860 3994.. No matter the faulty, there is always a solution .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
MrRitchie:
Hello engineers pls how much is iPhone 6 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
fixedhollies:
I need someone to help me with iPhone 6 Error 9... The phone is not restoring.
call me or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994 if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lollytk(f): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Hi great engineers in the house, pls my infinix note 3 Bluetooth doesn't on no matter how hard I try pls what can I do?my phone is always displaying these, it keeps popping up whether I press yes or no, what does it mean and how can I stop it?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SurgicalGoblin: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2017
I'm having a problem with my LG F200L, the screen is not working, the screen is displaying, i've tried replacing the calibration but it still wont work.....i was told that the clip has a problem, the problem now is i cant find my type of phone anywhere....What can i do?..i stay in ilorin

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 12:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Nastydroid:
please how much can I get Lumia 930 SIM flex
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RHARPHELLE99(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
good afternoon, my one fell into water some days ago and now, it only charges when i switch it off, pls what could be wrong
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okwuvic(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
How to Download Twitter Videos On Your Mobile Phones Without Special Software

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWHNte3hOU
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2017
iPhone 7 Top Repair Program & Several Common Screen Damage

If your screen is damaged, which means you will spend a lot of money going to the apple store for repairs! I think it is not necessary, you can do it yourself repair, The [url]VIP Pro Shop Team[/url] will recommend ways to fix the iPhone 7 screen problem.

Here are a few common screen damage and free instruction methods:

Question 1: Water Damage Screen

Cell phone water damage is a very common symptom that everyone might experienced before. Water, coffee, drinks, and even heavy rain can cause moisture damage on your iPhone 7 ! One the phone is initially exposed to the liquid, there may be some water get in the inner screen. This will definitely cause further damage if it is not dealt with in time. The fastest way is to dry your iPhone 7 by yourself first, like we mentioned in older articles, hairdryer, sunshine, rice... If this also cannot help, you' d better to send you iPhone to professional FIX Phone shop instead of causing further damage. they' ll try to diagnose the problem and replace the screen, it's will be much cheaper to fix the problem than a new phone.

Question 2: Scratched Screen

Cell phone scratched screen is one of the most common symptom of damage, and it hinders your ability to read the internal display. When using your phone, it must be handled with care, if it is too violent, bump scratches will be increased. Don't put mobile phone together with keys and coins or any sharp metal objects together. For some daily cell phone cleaning, what you need to pay attention?
Some scratches can be repaired without changing the screen. But if the scratches are too deep, replacing the entire iPhone 7 screen is probably the only option. If you really need to change your phone screen, be sure to consider your new phone's cleaning wiper and other phone screen protection tools.

Question 3: Broken Screen

For the serious broken iPhone 7 screen, cracks are often neglected, if you continue to use the broken screen iPhone 7 and make their repairs are delayed for days or months. Some dust, sand, water and other small objects can enter and result in internal damage, finally it may not be fixed. Some people even hurt their hands after grabbing the broken iPhone 7 screen. Although these are minor cuts, it is not a pleasant experience that can be avoided. When it comes to a broken iPhone 7 screen, the best choice is to replace a new LCD screen. Its cost is affordable for you at leater better than replacing a new iPhone device.

Conclusion: DIY Tool You may Choose

DIY repairs will have some risks if you never had experience in cell phone repairs. But if you want to have a final try, you can visit some online shops like VIPFIXPHONE, there are many iPhone opening toolkit and iPhone LCD screen replacement for your choice. Of course, you have to follow some videos on YouTube or solution from related professional sites so that you can pay more attention on details, it will be a good choice for the people regard DIY Fix Phone as a hobby.

Tips:
you need to immediately use some tape to cover the cracks and prevent anything from entering your phone or falling off the screen before you send the broken device to professional cell phone repair service.

More updates for iPhone or other cell phone fix information you want to consult, please ask help for VIP Pro Shop Team.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingsley5884: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello engineers in the house, please how much will it cost me to change my blackberry Q10 camera that just got spoilt... current location is lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Free Solution for unlock iCloud locked iPhone 7/7Plus & 6/ 6s / 6Plus

When your bought a second hand iPhone for less than half the market value, and you were really happy about your purchase. But then you try to operate it and you are asked for an Apple ID and password. You should be careful about the techniques you use to unlock iCloud locked iPhone, In this article, The [url]VIP Pro Shop Team[/url] will discuss the safe iCloud removal methods by which to unlock iCloud locked iPhone. So read on if you have an iCloud locked iPhone with you!

WL 64Bit iPhone chip programmer:

1: Support iphone models 5S / 6 / 6G / 6PLUS models were SN, country, color modification.

2: The support can be any repair iphone models 5S problem / 6G / 6PLUS and other emerging WIFI, Bluetooth can not be used.

3: Support hard disk capacity expansion or repair. Expand your iPhone nand flash hdd storage

4: Support iphone models 5S / 6G / 6PLUS ipad model mini 2 / mini 3 / ipad air / ipad air 2 hard disk arbitrarily modify the underlying data.

5: The instrument is equipped with the reset button to automatically restart a key instrument to support batch modify the hard disk.

WL 32Bit 6 IN 1 iphone chip programmer:

This 32bit WL 6-IN-1 iphone chip programming test fixture is designed for iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C chip to read, write, repair -1,3,6,16,47,48,1669 error function.

Suite 1530, Suite 1528 change, 5C kit change to 5S kit.

Change iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / IPAD 1 / IPAD nano 2 / IPAD 3 / IPAD 4 / IPAD MINI1 hard-disk SN function.

Support large / small chip to read and erase data, support large / small hard disk
Chip failure can cause no signal can not take pictures.

After ACT repair chip automatically increased 3G / 4G signal functions.

Real-time data chip cloud data backup, to facilitate future viewing or use....

Tips:
More repair iPhone free tips or other mobile phone repair details, you want to consult, please check [url]here[/url].

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Free Solution for unlock iCloud locked iPhone 7/7Plus & 6/ 6s / 6Plus

When your bought a second hand iPhone for less than half the market value, and you were really happy about your purchase. But then you try to operate it and you are asked for an Apple ID and password. You should be careful about the techniques you use to unlock iCloud locked iPhone, In this article, The VIP Pro Shop Team will discuss the safe iCloud removal methods by which to unlock iCloud locked iPhone. So read on if you have an iCloud locked iPhone with you!

WL 64Bit iPhone chip programmer:

1: Support iphone models 5S / 6 / 6G / 6PLUS models were SN, country, color modification.

2: The support can be any repair iphone models 5S problem / 6G / 6PLUS and other emerging WIFI, Bluetooth can not be used.

3: Support hard disk capacity expansion or repair. Expand your iPhone nand flash hdd storage

4: Support iphone models 5S / 6G / 6PLUS ipad model mini 2 / mini 3 / ipad air / ipad air 2 hard disk arbitrarily modify the underlying data.

5: The instrument is equipped with the reset button to automatically restart a key instrument to support batch modify the hard disk.

WL 32Bit 6 IN 1 iphone chip programmer:

This 32bit WL 6-IN-1 iphone chip programming test fixture is designed for iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C chip to read, write, repair -1,3,6,16,47,48,1669 error function.

Suite 1530, Suite 1528 change, 5C kit change to 5S kit.

Change iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / IPAD 1 / IPAD nano 2 / IPAD 3 / IPAD 4 / IPAD MINI1 hard-disk SN function.

Support large / small chip to read and erase data, support large / small hard disk
Chip failure can cause no signal can not take pictures.

After ACT repair chip automatically increased 3G / 4G signal functions.

Real-time data chip cloud data backup, to facilitate future viewing or use....

Tips:
More repair iPhone free tips or other mobile phone repair details, you want to consult, please check [url]here[/url].

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sommyroy10: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello! Engineers, I have an LG g2(d802) and would like to change the screen. I want to know the total cost for the repair and where to get it done. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sommyroy10:
Hello! Engineers, I have an LG g2(d802) and would like to change the screen. I want to know the total cost for the repair and where to get it done. Thanks

kingsley5884:
Hello engineers in the house, please how much will it cost me to change my blackberry Q10 camera that just got spoilt... current location is lagos.

Call 09020002236
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kvngbarnabee09(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Fairly used Tecno cx-air for sale
DM for more info
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
I'm here to help you with any hardware or software related issues/ problems on mobile phones or tablets. I'm a Lagos based phone technician and I'm always willing to help you fix any model of phone you have.. (Samsung, IPhone, IPad, HTC, Infinix, Tecno, Huawei, etc). You can reach on whatsapp and on call via 0803 860 3994.. No matter the faulty, there is always a solution .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:38am On Nov 01, 2017
Screen folding phones are coming - are you ready?

Many people look forward to the Cell phone flexible display screen era dream come true, but there will be Should we buy folding mobile questioned phone? Flexing, folding handsets are visually and intellectually cool because rigid electronic pieces usually don't bend, But the Folding mobile phone really easy to use? let us follow the VIP Pro Shop Team details...

What is the flexible display screen? Flexible display screen use organic light-emitting diode(OLED) material, a self-lighting material that allows the screens to have the beeter definition, fineness and color than ordinary LCD screen without needing a phone backlight.

Last week, there is a good news from China, a curved display screen in China to achieve mass production, producer companies announced that the sixth generation of flexible AMOLED production line ahead of mass production, it becomes the second company in the world to achieve this product mass production.

What is the advantage of it?

OLED is characterized by low power consumption, can be curved, wearable equipment, smart phone mainstream applications.

The insiders believe that the flexible AMOLED has the advantages of high resolution, fast reaction, high brightness and low power consumption, which can provide a brighter and clearer picture.

Some experts say the flexible screen is better for human retinal radians, which improves sensory experience.

Now people are demanding more and more about the size of the phone screen, the flexible despaly screen is more convenient to carry. You can try to imagine that one day you can fold your cell phone into your pocket, or put it in your hand like a watch.

What's the disadvantages?

1. Non-flex of internal hardware of cellphone, such as the phone processor, phone battery, and the so on.

2. Technology is not mature enough, the screen may be have sensitive and fragile problems.

3. The cost of flexible screen is high now, which will lead to mobile phone prices are also higher.

Anyway, the flexible display screen technology will be getting better, we look forward to that day, which will be a new innovation in cell phones and even electronic products.

Tips: More details on mobile phone screen details and mobile phone repair skills, please refer to VIP Pro Shop Team.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:40am On Nov 01, 2017
Screen folding phones are coming - are you ready?

Many people look forward to the Cell phone flexible display screen era dream come true, but there will be Should we buy folding mobile questioned phone? Flexing, folding handsets are visually and intellectually cool because rigid electronic pieces usually don't bend, But the Folding mobile phone really easy to use? let us follow the VIP Pro Shop Team details...

What is the flexible display screen? Flexible display screen use organic light-emitting diode(OLED) material, a self-lighting material that allows the screens to have the beeter definition, fineness and color than ordinary LCD screen without needing a phone backlight.

Last week, there is a good news from China, a curved display screen in China to achieve mass production, producer companies announced that the sixth generation of flexible AMOLED production line ahead of mass production, it becomes the second company in the world to achieve this product mass production.

What is the advantage of it?

OLED is characterized by low power consumption, can be curved, wearable equipment, smart phone mainstream applications.

The insiders believe that the flexible AMOLED has the advantages of high resolution, fast reaction, high brightness and low power consumption, which can provide a brighter and clearer picture.

Some experts say the flexible screen is better for human retinal radians, which improves sensory experience.

Now people are demanding more and more about the size of the phone screen, the flexible despaly screen is more convenient to carry. You can try to imagine that one day you can fold your cell phone into your pocket, or put it in your hand like a watch.

What's the disadvantages?

1. Non-flex of internal hardware of cellphone, such as the phone processor, phone battery, and the so on.

2. Technology is not mature enough, the screen may be have sensitive and fragile problems.

3. The cost of flexible screen is high now, which will lead to mobile phone prices are also higher.

Anyway, the flexible display screen technology will be getting better, we look forward to that day, which will be a new innovation in cell phones and even electronic products.

Tips: More details on mobile phone screen details and mobile phone repair skills, please refer to VIP Pro Shop Team.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashbaba(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2017
infinix note 3 pro for sale
2 gig ram and 16 gig rom
5-inch with 4,500mAH Li-Po battery
little crack at bottom right of the screen.
still in perfect condition
price @30k
holla:08032022648

Also available

Neatly used infinix Hot 3 for sale
1 gig Ram,16 gig Rom
3000 battery capacity
little crack at the top but working perfectly.
price:23k

also available
Lenovo k3 note screen only @6k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chigostic54: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Harjibode:
Hello,

How much can I replace my Tecno Phantom Z mini Screen please engineers..

wotzup guy, am interested in dis ur phone, reply if you want to sell it. asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chigostic54: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sunday172:
Tcl android for sale
Only camera problem
But working OK
Still clean no crack

Lagos

Sunday172:
Tcl android for sale
Only camera problem
But working OK
Still clean no crack

Lagos

Sunday172:
Tcl android for sale
Only camera problem
But working OK
Still clean no crack

Lagos

what is the spec
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daamazing(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
How to fix pls

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whatmoreng: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please someone should help me with the price range for Gionee F103 Pro Screen replacement. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
my hot 3 started giving me fault some 3months back. I just charged it full and went to sleep. I woke up early and expected it to be off due to auto switch off but it was on, showing the launching boot page.. alas, my phone had hanged. it was like that till I woke up proper. I removed the battery and powdered it on and the battery had drained. that's the begging of the problem.
later, when I'm typing, the phone would hang and I would have to remove battery.
later on, the phone won't power on after removing the battery until I learnt to tap it..
later on tapping doesn't work.. I have to hit the phone hard for it to power on.
it got worse recently, it would show initialing apps.. and it kept on initializing for ever until I went for it to be flashed.
it has been flashed yet d fine hang after heavy usage and u have to remove d battery and hit the fine hard for it to power on.
abeg, I don taya. fine is just one year old
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Original FeiYing DONGLE Mobile Phone Schematic Diagrams For Iphone Samsung

Powerful phone repair assistant: Original FeiYing DONGLE for mobile phone repairing diagrams, including Yidiantong, schematic diagrams and main faceplate diagrams, FeiYing DONGLE for iphone / samsung / HTC / LG / iPad, It also offers teaching videos to watch. support online updated. More details and methods of use to view links. Whatsapp : +8615767956655

1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juniorbuba(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2017
RHARPHELLE99:
good afternoon, my one fell into water some days ago and now, it only charges when i switch it off, pls what could be wrong
A part of the engine is corroded that's why
Take it to any engineer closest to you to service it, you ma also need to change the charging port.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juniorbuba(m): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2017
ricktnum:
my hot 3 started giving me fault some 3months back. I just charged it full and went to sleep. I woke up early and expected it to be off due to auto switch off but it was on, showing the launching boot page.. alas, my phone had hanged. it was like that till I woke up proper. I removed the battery and powdered it on and the battery had drained. that's the begging of the problem.
later, when I'm typing, the phone would hang and I would have to remove battery.
later on, the phone won't power on after removing the battery until I learnt to tap it..
later on tapping doesn't work.. I have to hit the phone hard for it to power on.
it got worse recently, it would show initialing apps.. and it kept on initializing for ever until I went for it to be flashed.
it has been flashed yet d fine hang after heavy usage and u have to remove d battery and hit the fine hard for it to power on.
abeg, I don taya. fine is just one year old

Is the internal memory almost full??

If yes, you need to flash it with a computer to restore it to its factory state

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.