Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351941 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Solution for unlock iCloud locked iPhone 7/7Plus & 6/ 6s / 6Plus

When your bought a second hand iPhone for less than half the market value, and you were really happy about your purchase. But then you try to operate it and you are asked for an Apple ID and password. You should be careful about the techniques you use to unlock iCloud locked iPhone, In this article, The VIP Pro Shop Team will discuss the safe iCloud removal methods by which to unlock iCloud locked iPhone. So read on if you have an iCloud locked iPhone with you!

WL 64Bit iPhone chip programmer:

1: Support iphone models 5S / 6 / 6G / 6PLUS models were SN, country, color modification.

2: The support can be any repair iphone models 5S problem / 6G / 6PLUS and other emerging WIFI, Bluetooth can not be used.

3: Support hard disk capacity expansion or repair. Expand your iPhone nand flash hdd storage

4: Support iphone models 5S / 6G / 6PLUS ipad model mini 2 / mini 3 / ipad air / ipad air 2 hard disk arbitrarily modify the underlying data.

5: The instrument is equipped with the reset button to automatically restart a key instrument to support batch modify the hard disk.

WL 32Bit 6 IN 1 iphone chip programmer:

This 32bit WL 6-IN-1 iphone chip programming test fixture is designed for iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C chip to read, write, repair -1,3,6,16,47,48,1669 error function.

Suite 1530, Suite 1528 change, 5C kit change to 5S kit.

Change iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / IPAD 1 / IPAD nano 2 / IPAD 3 / IPAD 4 / IPAD MINI1 hard-disk SN function.

Support large / small chip to read and erase data, support large / small hard disk, Chip failure can cause no signal can not take pictures.

After ACT repair chip automatically increased 3G / 4G signal functions.

Real-time data chip cloud data backup, to facilitate future viewing or use....

Tips: More repair iPhone free tips or other mobile phone repair details, you want to consult, please check vipprogrammer.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:05am On Nov 16, 2017
Solution for unlock iCloud locked iPhone 7/7Plus & 6/ 6s / 6Plus

When your bought a second hand iPhone for less than half the market value, and you were really happy about your purchase. But then you try to operate it and you are asked for an Apple ID and password. You should be careful about the techniques you use to unlock iCloud locked iPhone, In this article, The VIP Pro Shop Team will discuss the safe iCloud removal methods by which to unlock iCloud locked iPhone. So read on if you have an iCloud locked iPhone with you!

WL 64Bit iPhone chip programmer:

1: Support iphone models 5S / 6 / 6G / 6PLUS models were SN, country, color modification.

2: The support can be any repair iphone models 5S problem / 6G / 6PLUS and other emerging WIFI, Bluetooth can not be used.

3: Support hard disk capacity expansion or repair. Expand your iPhone nand flash hdd storage

4: Support iphone models 5S / 6G / 6PLUS ipad model mini 2 / mini 3 / ipad air / ipad air 2 hard disk arbitrarily modify the underlying data.

5: The instrument is equipped with the reset button to automatically restart a key instrument to support batch modify the hard disk.

WL 32Bit 6 IN 1 iphone chip programmer:

This 32bit WL 6-IN-1 iphone chip programming test fixture is designed for iPhone 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C chip to read, write, repair -1,3,6,16,47,48,1669 error function.

Suite 1530, Suite 1528 change, 5C kit change to 5S kit.

Change iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / IPAD 1 / IPAD nano 2 / IPAD 3 / IPAD 4 / IPAD MINI1 hard-disk SN function.

Support large / small chip to read and erase data, support large / small hard disk, Chip failure can cause no signal can not take pictures.

After ACT repair chip automatically increased 3G / 4G signal functions.

Real-time data chip cloud data backup, to facilitate future viewing or use....

Tips: More repair iPhone free tips or other mobile phone repair details, you want to consult, please check vipprogrammer.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2017
ebab:
Sell the phone for me as scrap then

Never mind, I got the screen in computer village yesterday for 20k and it was a new screen, working perfect
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2017
Samsung galaxy s8+ available for sale!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2017
dragnet:

gsm clinic, 118 Aba rd (2nd Floor), Garrison, Port harcourt
Please is this number still functioning till now, I mean can they repair my bb10 for me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Please can anybody in PortHarcourt help me flash my dead bb10?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by franugo(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
My lil sis bought cool pad y71-511...it has 4g n 3g capability yet it is always in 2g when browsing..i have checked d settings over n over...also when someone calls, the name is in chinese..i installed swiftkey n have changed d language n input to english but d callername is still in chinese
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nobodii: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
tafat:

May be your SD card is damaged, u myt need to format your phone o
thanks for your reply but i dont use memory card they are all in internal memory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by beejhay69: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
pls what's d price of Samsung's j7 prime touchpad?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Top Solution To Repair iphone 7 Screen

As We Know, The iPhone 7 screen is easily damaged, if you completely smash your screen, you're probably in need of a screen Replacement repair part. When you crack your screen, Don't be discouraged, here are several ways to repair or replace a broken iPhone screen, VIP Pro Shop Team will tell you the detailed steps.

Recommended DIY - This Tools You Needed:
iPhone 7 Screen
Metal spudger
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Pentalobe Screwdriver
Tri-point Screwdriver
Spudger
Guitar Pick
Dehydrator, Heat Gun, or Heat Mat
Magnetic Mat, Screw Capsules

iPhone 7 LCD Assembly Removal Steps:

Before beginning, heat up the device’s interior adhesive strips with a dehydrator, heat gun, or heat mat. Heat guns are the quickest, but use caution as it can be easy to overdo it and damage the device.

Open the iPhone 7 Screen:

Step 1: Unscrew the two pentalobe screws on the bottom edge of the phone on either side of the lightning port.

Step 2: Use the metal spudger to slowly and carefully separate the screen of the iPhone from the body. Start on the bottom edge of the device and proceed slowly.

Step 3: Continue using the metal spudger or use playing cards or guitar picks to gently separate the adhesive up the sides and top. Don’t push too deeply towards the center of the device.

Step 4:The left side of the screen will open off the body; like a book opened from the back cover. The iphone flex cable connecting the screen to the battery will still be attached so open it carefully.

Disconnect the Cables:

Step 1: A silver EMI shield on the mid-right side of the phone needs to be removed. It is held in place by four tri-point screws.

Step 2: After removing the shield, use a spudger to disconnect the battery from the logic board.

Step 3: Use the spudger to disconnect the display connector flex cable.

Step 4: Remove the two Philips head iphone 7 screws on the shield over the front panel sensor assembly connector. It is the silver shield near the top of the phone with the flex cable coming out of the bottom.

Step 5: With your spudger, disconnect the black front panel sensor assembly connector cable from the logic board. It is the one that connects the screen to the body.

Step 6:You can now remove the LCD assembly of the iPhone 7 from the body.

Remove the Front Camera and Earpiece:

Step 1: we will remove the three Phillips head screws that hold the silver earpiece bracket on the top of the LCD assembly.

Step 2: Pull the front camera up and out of the way with your spudger or tweezers. Remove the two Phillips head screws attached to the earpiece speaker. You can now also remove the earpiece speaker.

Step 3: Use your spudger to remove the ambient light sensor and proximity sensor. This is a thin cable that is easy to tear so use caution.

Remove the Touch ID/Home Button:

Step 1: Remove the four pentalobe screws holding the touch ID/home button bracket.

Step 2: Work your way around the side brackets on the both sides of the assembly, unscrewing all 6 tri-point screws.

Step 3: Peel the large LCD shield away, starting from the top.

Step 4: Use your spudger to disconnect the home button cable connector.

Step 5: Disconnect the underlying connection with caution.

Step 6: Pry the adhesive holding the touch ID/home button to the back of the digitizer.

Step 7: The home button is now unattached and can be removed but pushing it forward through the front of the screen.

Tips: For iPhone 7 Replacement Parts, or if you need some professional repair skilled, you want to consult, please check here.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olofofonaija1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tecno C9 For Sale At Givweaway Price .. In fair condition. Cracked screen but working well. Power ON button needs repair. Call 08170224830 . location Lagos, Mushin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
many guys get themselves out of fifa16 match without losing the game expecially when they think they will not win. Pls guys I need somebody who has an idea to teach me how to do it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lonikit: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
pls, my infinix note 2 LTE doesn't flash charged and the battery drains fast.
pls wht can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CowbellY: 12:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Is there anyone who can fix bad fingerprint scanner on the s7 edge ?. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2017
lonikit:
pls, my infinix note 2 LTE doesn't flash charged and the battery drains fast.

pls wht can I do?
if you are in Lagos, u can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994 for repairs...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2017
I'm here to help you with any hardware or software related issues/ problems on mobile phones or tablets. I'm a Lagos based phone technician and I'm always willing to help you fix any model of phone you have.. (Samsung, IPhone, IPad, HTC, Infinix, Tecno, Huawei, etc). You can reach on whatsapp and on call via 0803 860 3994.. No matter the faulty, there is always a solution .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Elnino4ladies: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2017
My phone speaker went too low after updating Boom player. What could be the reason
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dear diyfixphone,
Please I had sent this earlier...is it something you could help with please? I am really tech-bush?

Hello phone experts cool (I am a phone, tech dummy so you guys are gods to me)
...I have a new phone...but, I cannot find the personal hotspot on it
...had it on my Q10, have it on my ipad...so I truly, honestly dunno why this is so, and how to fix it...

I hope someone can help me on here
Bless/Cheers/Thanks

As a result I can't share data on the phone with other devices thru wifi, and the sim in it is a power one that gets bonuses (well, I received 100% data bonuses on my number btw last Nov and April
Pls help if you can, oo?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thank you

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eze2000(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello, diyfixphone, all phone techs in the house.

Please, I have a rather strange problem that has me screwed to the wall. You see, I got a new phone a few weeks ago, AMER Mobile. It is a Chines phone produced in the US. A 10-inch screen tab.

A week ago this phone asked I update to a new version, which I did. But the trouble is, it turned to a total Chinese phone, language and apps. I switch to English but the apps side is impossible. The phone completely wiped out all my google based apps and replaced them with Chinese versions...browsers, apps store social apps... all Chinese.

I spent 2 days in Ikeja Computer village trying out one technician and the other to no avail. The phone has been flashed twice but refused to downgrade. Directly installed google play service and play store is no good. They crash.

Searching online, I realized that if I could get the right version of play service for my phone, it could work. I installed one this evening and it worked fine but once i installed play store, it crashed. So possibly, I installed a wrong version. I actually downloaded the latest version of play store from a site with my pc then transferred to my phone.

Please, I wanna know what version of play services I should install along with play store.

My phone is AMER Mobile Android version 4.2.2

please help. my new phone is useless and it is affecting me badly.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jojokings: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello please what will to this my infinix hot 4 lite. The phone will not allow me to make call and cut it again.
Inadevent mode will always come up in the day time when I want to open it in my hand and I will have to press the volume down before it will allow access. At night once am dialing a number or finish making call, the light will not show for me to cut the call.
This phone is just one year this month and I bought it brand new from jumia delivers to my office.
Please a. Brother
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eze2000(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ndissle:
I'm here to help you with any hardware or software related issues/ problems on mobile phones or tablets. I'm a Lagos based phone technician and I'm always willing to help you fix any model of phone you have.. (Samsung, IPhone, IPad, HTC, Infinix, Tecno, Huawei, etc). You can reach on whatsapp and on call via 0803 860 3994.. No matter the faulty, there is always a solution .

Your Whatsapps is not going.

whatsapps me pls. I need some help. My issue is outlined two posts above.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by labellat: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
franugo:
My lil sis bought cool pad y71-511...it has 4g n 3g capability yet it is always in 2g when browsing..i have checked d settings over n over...also when someone calls, the name is in chinese..i installed swiftkey n have changed d language n input to english but d callername is still in chinese

Throw that phone away. Those Chinese used phones are mediocre. The 3G Network band probably is not supported here or for CDMA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tafat: 1:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
My phone speaker went too low after updating Boom player. What could be the reason
Got no idea, I had that issue too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iwu2000(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Good day, pleasw since 2 days ago, my whatsapp and instagram have stopped working. Other apps are woeking perfectly except these two. What coyld be the problem. I use a Tecno Boom J8.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
merahki:
Like so- (usually one sees personal hotspot below cellular)

Hi Merahki,

You need to set the APN of Carrier you are using Manually for your Hotspot Facility to get Active and Working..

Here is how to::
From the Above Page You uploaded,

Select the Cellular Option

Select Cellular Data Option
And Navigate to Cellular Data Network

Their You input the APN Settings as Appropriate to the Carrier you want to use

Afte done.

Close the Setings.
Double Click the Home Button to show Open Menu and Close the Settings App Fully.

wait a while and Re-Open the Settings.

You will find you Hotspot smilling..

Cheers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macaulish:

Hi Merahki,

You need to set the APN of Carrier you are using Manually for your Hotspot Facility to get Active and Working..
I
Here is how to::
From the Above Page You uploaded,

Select the Cellular Option

Select Cellular Data Option
And Navigate to Cellular Data Network
Their You input the APN Settings as Appropriate to the Carrier you want to use
Afte done.

Close the Setings.
Double Click the Home Button to show Open Menu and Close the Settings App Fully.

wait a while and Re-Open the Settings.

You will find you Hotspot
Cheers.

Happy Sunday Macaulish...
...thank you and many blessings to you
This is very clear even to me...one little problem is, am I supposed to know what my APN settings should be? I honestly do not ...
There is nothing on the APN and ?lte and indeed everything on that page...how can I get this

Kindly help me again
Cheers
(modified-yayyyyy!!!...thank you! And again!!
Just called customer care and got the settings and voila! Personal hotspot is there!

May something beautiful that you want happen for you too in this week
Bless)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
merahki:

Happy Sunday Macaulish...
...thank you and many blessings to you
This is very clear even to me...one little problem is, am I supposed to know what my APN settings should be? I honestly do not ...
There is nothing on the APN and ?lte and indeed everything on that page...how can I get this

Kindly help me again
Cheers

Which Network are you using on the device ?

For MTN:
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
username: web
password: web

====================

For AIRTEL:
APN: internet.ng.airtel.com
username: internet
password: internet

Configure: CELLULAR DATE TAB, PERSONAL HOTSPOT AND LTE FIELD as appropriate.
============================

For GLO:
APN: gloflat
username: flat
password: flat

Configure: CELLULAR DATE TAB, PERSONAL HOTSPOT AND LTE FIELD as appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macaulish:

Which Network are you using on the device ?

F

See my post again, I modified it
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.