Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1421373 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
merahki:

See my post again, I modified it
Cheers

Oh Alright.

Congrats bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Macaulish:

Oh Alright.

Congrats bro

I am a Sis Bro
cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
merahki:

I am a Sis Bro
cheesy

Oh

cool. noted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by igwe4life(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please who can assist with Samsung Galaxy S6 motherboard replacement here and what will be the repair fee?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Recommend A NAVIPLUS PRO3000S NAND Flash Repair iphone/iPad

Today we will Recommend a universal apple nand flash 32bit and 64bit programming tool, repair remove icloud change serial number, for iPhone and iPad. This iphone HDD repair machine is an professional iphone hdd advanced repair tool, the operation is very easy, don't need connect with pc, with 4.3-inch LCD display and touch screen operation, it is designed to recovery and back-up the data file on NAND memory storage of iphone / ipad, support: reading, writing, testing, erasing. The specific operation method and details, please follow this article.

3-IN-1 iPad Unlock iCloud non-removal adapter for NAVIPLUS PRO3000S, which is apple icloud unlock adapter for iPad 2/3/4, can't working alone, must run on NAVIPLUS PRO3000S machine. It will Avoid Remove NAND from the motherboard of iPad 2 3 4 (A1458 A1416 A1395), Reading & Writing Nand Flash by this adapter, don't need remove nand from ipad motherboard, change Serial Number (SN), Model, Area, Color on iPad 2/3/4.

iPhone 6 and 6 Plus NAND non-removal module adapter for Naviplus Pro3000s, which don't need teardown iphone 6 6plus NAND from motherboard. Fast change these underlying datas: SN, country, color, Bluetooth address, WIFI address, and it makes the iphone Logic Board repair working more effective and easier. Compatible with Naviplus Pro3000s NAND Programmer,1000% fix any restore error caused by NAND data corruption, support the NAND from 8GB to 256GB.

iPad 2 3 4 non-removal icloud unlock tool adapter [/b]for NAVIPLUS PRO3000S machine, stay-in-place iPad 2/3/4 nand flash on motherboard, and don't need remove iPad nand flash. It can remove iCloud and change Serial Number (SN), Model, Area, Color on iPad 2 3 4.

[b]NAVIPLUS PRO3000 nand flash repair machine
for iPhone and iPad repairing, it can repair blue screen error 9.14.21.40.4013.4014 and so on; it also can fast change these underlying datas, which including SN, country, color, Bluetooth address, WIFI address. This iPhone HDD repair machine is an professional iPhone hdd advanced repair tool, the operation is very easy, don't need connect with pc, with 4.3-inch LCD display and touch screen operation, it is designed to recovery and back-up the data file on NAND memory storage of iphone or ipad,

Its support: reading, writing, testing, erasing ( make the empty HDD). It supports iPhone 4 to iPhone 5S and iPad 2 3 4. Unlocking kinds of Ipads of Wifi model by changing Serial Number. Expending/Updating momeory of kinds of pads&iphones to 128G or 64G or 32G.

NAVIPLUS PRO3000 nand flash repair machine advantages:

1: Fast get the underlying data, get the universal information about iphone / ipad : SN, country, color, Bluetooth address, WIFI address....

2: Writing the new underlying data to iphone / ipad, write the before mother HDD information, write the new information to iphone / ipad.

3: Fast change these underlying datas: SN, country, color, Bluetooth address, WIFI address.

4: For 32bit apple (iphone / ipad) HDD, any type HDD can be used as mother HDD (master nand memory), don't need the especial HDD as mother HDD, Don't need pre-Brush.

5: For 64bit apple (iphone / ipad) HDD, the same type HDD fit with same type HDD, don't need pre-brush, any type HDD can be used as mother HDD (master nand memory).

6: With HDD Empty (erasing) function, Support From 8G (iphone 4) to 128G (iphone 6plus) fast erasing function, support the recognition function on HDD.

7: with HDD testing function, Fast checking and testing HDD status and quality, get the right HDD size and model, finish the testing on HDD.

8: can repair almost hdd error on iphone 5s.

9: fast change the Engineering capacity HDD to normal capacity HDD.

10: For iphone 4/4S/5 HDD, don't need this tool, just replace the HDD, and change SN.

Summary:

1. NAVIPLUS PRO3000 is the excelent Nand repair machine for iPhone and iPad, it's easy to use, and with high-quality.

2. the iPhone adapter and iPad adapter can't work alone, it must work with NAVIPLUS PRO3000.

3. The function of iPad 2 3 4 adapter and 3-IN-1 iPad adapter is the same.

Tips: The specific operation method and details, please check the VIP Pro Shop Team.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rayd502(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls hw much will it cost me to replace Samsung galaxy note 4 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Any solution to this,my phone started slow charging,normally it takes like 2hrs to get fully charged from 4% now av been charging since 7:30am it still on 36%
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dival247(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sim adaptor to unlock all iphone from all carrier in few seconds ,support All iOS all contact 08033013391
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Call me or whatsapp 07033185680 we do pick and delivery after repair

Rayd502:
Pls hw much will it cost me to replace Samsung galaxy note 4 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
How much

dival247:
Sim adaptor to unlock all iphone from all carrier in few seconds ,support All iOS all contact 08033013391
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
It is available, whatsapp me 07033185680

igwe4life:
Please who can assist with Samsung Galaxy S6 motherboard replacement here and what will be the repair fee?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frankmoney(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
My iPhone 6 Plus fell on the ground and it's not responding to touch . Can it be fixed ? Because the guy who I bought it from is unable to fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lakesidepapa(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Im having problem with my samsung galaxy iii, The issue is 'car mode' it costing the peace of me and the phone,, I can't navigate the easily as this mode move back and forth.. Pls who has the idea on how to disable this mysterious mode.. ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Am having a very serious issue with my infinix zero 4
iy has an inbuilt memory of 32gb nd 4gb ram..... Yet it doesn't accept apps nd any other thing,as its warning out of space.... Wat could b d problem i've formatted, flashed, reset bt all to no avail... is dis phone original?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 3:59am On Nov 21, 2017
iPhone IC Chip: Replacement Parts & Tools

The problem of no response to iphone 6 touch screen, In addition to internal reasons, there may be other external causes of iphone6 Plus touch screen failure, such as the touch screen error, for example, poor quality of screen protector, sweaty fingers. Now, let's simplify the steps and provide one of the fastest and most practical solutions for iphone 6 plus.

Here are some Tips of the newer touch IC chip on the iphone 6s screen. The chip is located at the top of the back of the screen. Since this chip is located on the screen, it also means that if the force touch doesn’t work after a screen replacement, then it’s most likely the screen that is at fault. A new screen should fix most touch and force touch problems.

iPhone 6S Touch IC chip:

It looks like the chip is held onto the screen with some pretty strong epoxy, so soldering a new chip on is probably not a very feasible thing to do. With the iPhone 6S screens currently selling for around $100-$130 and the 6S Plus selling for around $160, replacing the chip is probably not very cost effective. Replacing the screen would be faster, easier and cheaper. I guess this spells the end of the touch IC disease as we know it. I’m pretty sure that something else will pop up in a few months, especially if it’s an iPhone.

Tips: For iPhone 6 Plus Touch IC Discounts Price, or if you need more professional repair skilled, you want to consult, please check VIP Pro Shop Team.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hugoboss70(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls whats d cost of replacing d screen for samsung j7 pro 2017 . Mine fell and has a crack would love to know how much in case i choose to replace it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hugoboss70(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
ebab:
It is available, whatsapp me 07033185680

Your number isnt going tru
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Call again 07033185680

hugoboss70:

Your number isnt going tru
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hugoboss70(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
ebab:
Call again 07033185680

Do u have the screen and peice? J7 pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rebuke: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Heyllo here, abeg oga engineers in d houz, I won fix my s3 screen. Who can help me out. Let it b affordable plz. Ose.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yehmy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
rednuth:

first the usb slot needs to be replaced then you flash the phone stop the freezing... am in lag, if u need it fix up
please i need the charging port panel for gionee p5w
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
yehmy:
please i need the charging port panel for gionee p5w

Have you tried checking if u can get it in d market?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
MrAkias:
Am having a very serious issue with my infinix zero 4
iy has an inbuilt memory of 32gb nd 4gb ram..... Yet it doesn't accept apps nd any other thing,as its warning out of space.... Wat could b d problem i've formatted, flashed, reset bt all to no avail... is dis phone original?

From your complain alone.. That's a clone infinix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yehmy(m): 4:30am On Nov 22, 2017
rednuth:

Have you tried checking if u can get it in d market?
will check computer village then
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:34am On Nov 22, 2017
3 Step Teach You Solve iPhone 6s 2g no service & Not Vibrating Issue

How to Fix 2G no service / Not Vibrating Issue on iPhone 6S, this article will helps all of you experiencing the same problem.

Trouble Phenomenon:

The iPhone 6s fell into the water, the signal is good, but it can't make the phone call; 2G signal shows no service; the vibration function cannot be used.

Repair solution:

1. Power on iPhone, and test it, it has 3G and 4G signal, 2G signal is abnormal, it has no service.

2. Disassemble the iPhone 6s, take out the motherboard, and then connect it to DC power supply, we found it leaking 13mA, the water cell phone 2g signal is not normal. To observe a passing element under a microscope, we found the R4501_RF resistance on 2G PA U2GPA_RF has been moldy.

Touch it lightly with tweezers, it fell down. The PP_VCC_MAIN through it supply power to U2GPA_RF, so it caused the 2G signal to be abnormal. Clean it up and weld it with soldering station. After finish it, boot it and test it, the 2G signal is back to normal.

3. The vibration function of iPhone 6s is controlled by U3800 PA chip. Use multimeter to measure the diode data of tail socket, the result is normal. After we remove the U3800 PA chip, we found the solder pad is moldy, so we replace the U3800 PA chip, after that, no leakage when the phone is standby and the vibration function back to normal. The repairs end!

Tips: For iPhone 6 Plus Touch, or if you need more professional repair skilled, you want to consult, please check VIP Pro Shop Team.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rebuke: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2017
"Phone engineers willing to assist," no longer willing to assist ni?

Abeg make Una help me find solution to my S3 screen na.

undecided undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PrinceJoeWan(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pls my LG k7 is not showing 3g its only 2g, nd I have tried an Airtel and etisalat sim buh no change and tried switching to wcdma only buh it will show a little x on top the network bar. Pls what can I do just got the phone two days back!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rebuke:
"Phone engineers willing to assist," no longer willing to assist ni?

Abeg make Una help me find solution to my S3 screen na.

undecided undecided
what's wrong with your S3 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rebuke:
Heyllo here, abeg oga engineers in d houz, I won fix my s3 screen. Who can help me out. Let it b affordable plz. Ose.
the screen is 17k. If u are in Lagos call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rebuke: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ndissle:
the screen is 17k. If u are in Lagos call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994

O, thanks a lot bt d 17k seems on d high side.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rebuke: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ndissle:
what's wrong with your S3 screen?

It got broken.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lonikit: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
pls, help me I bought itel p51 dis evening. I tested it there but on getting home it refuse to on. it shows select booting mode. pls help me engineers in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1238) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.