Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342472 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Share more light

jozzee1:
Do you need to replace or start using Bluetooth earpiece for your convenience?
See my signature. grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jozzee1(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2017
ebab:
Share more light

See my signature or check this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/4167407/best-bluetooth-earphones-check-newest
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Good day engineers in the house. My 6weeks hot 4pro but what l discovered is that once I started playing games or browsing, it will got so hot as in high temperature. I took it to carlcare to fix. after I got it updated it started getting hot again. Please what can I do?. it's still at OS6 even after the update
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello phone experts cool (I am a phone, tech dummy so you guys are gods to me)
. I cannot find the personal hotspot on my phoneshocked shocked
...had it on my Q10, have it on my ipad...so I truly, honestly dunno why this is so, and how to fix it...

I hope someone can help me on here
Bless/Cheers/Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
I have not been able to replace my Tecno Phantom Z mini screen all this while, so I am switching plans, I wanted to sell it. Interersted buyer should contact 0seven065502667, going for 12k negotable

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
toyinpin:
Good evening my tutors,please I has had my phone flashed for me but I have travelled with it to Abia state. On starting it,i discovered it is not brownsing at all though it allows me to receive calls. I now discovered that the IMEl number is now showing ivalid. its a x-BO v6 android phone. Is the imel the cause of the non-browsing or what could be responsible?

solution - you need to rewrite the phone imei
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
afeezzezo:
Good evening, i am having issue with my phone it started today its not booting pass the T Mobile Logo,whenever i plug my charger to the phone it will show charging and it will boot automatically even without pressing the power button and stop at the T mobile logo. i am using LG G STYLO engineer in house please what do i do. please help me. thanks

this is software problem ... i can fix it for u, check my profile, u can call or text me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by afeezzezo: 12:27am On Nov 13, 2017
rednuth:

this is software problem ... i can fix it for u, check my profile, u can call or text me

thanks bro.. have done it on friday.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bussieboi(m): 3:56am On Nov 13, 2017
My Samsung j7 is not booting, rather showing dm-verity verification failed

Pls what do I do now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:34am On Nov 13, 2017
iPhone 8 & 8 Plus Features Everything You Need To Know

It's an exciting news, and if you want to buy a iphone8, you can look at this article, Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have just been released to the world and in this article, we review the iPhone 8 Plus in depth and take a look at what really matters here if you are deciding to upgrade or purchase this device. With the iPhone X on the horizon this is questionable and this article should help you to break down your decision. Any questions you can free concerns VIP Pro Shop Team to Solve.

iPhone 8 Plus in Bangladesh and Other countries:

The most popular and flagship smartphone 8 plus. The new Apple iPhone 8 Plus price in BD= 70,000 BDT. Price in Indian= 54,999 Rupee (Average price). Price in US $ 799, price in EURO= $ 720 (Average price) and iPhone 6 price $ 450, iPhone 6 Plus price $ 550, iPhone 7 price $ 67o, iPhone price $ 700 and iPhone price $ 1,000. It is new generation smartphone in market place. 8 Plus one of the most popular smartphone in world.

1. iPhone 8 phone Highlights:

The 8 Plus comes with a 5.5 inch FHD LED HD Display and high resolution (1080 x 1920) pixels. 8 Plus of 3 GB RAM, Internal storage: 64/256 GB, Front camera: 7 MP, f/2.2, Rear camera: 12 MP f/1.8/ & f/2.4, Apple iOS 11 Bionic, Battery: Li-Ion mAh battery, Announced: October, 2017, Dual SIM Card, Network Connectivity: 2G/3G/4G/5G, Weight: 202 g, processor: Hexa-core, Colors: Space Gray, Silver & Gold, Dimension: 158.4 x 78.1 x 7.5 mm, OTG: Supported, Bluetooth: 5.0 A2DP,LE, WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band, hotspot, GPS : Yes, USB: 3.0, Head phone: Wireless Airphone, Sensor: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity & compass. Radio: NO etc.

2. Apple iPhone 8 Plus Connectivity and Battery:

Internet connectivity of 8 plus apple smartphone is a very first or any internet Browsing open first time. iPhone 8 Plus of internet Speed 2g/3G/4G talk time use for all user. The iphone 8 Plus Battery power of apple first charging system to provide company all smartphone user. It is a Non-removable Li-Ion battery and talk time Up-to 20 hours on 3G network with Music Play Up-to 60 Hours.

3. iPhone 8 camera and Display:

Apple iPhone 8 of primary camera 12 Megapixel f/1.8/ & f/2.4 and 28mm Phase detection autofocus and Secondary camera 7 Megapixel f/2.2. This iphone 8 camera is powerful and digital 2x optical zoom and simultaneous 4K. It you want about the iPhone 8 smartphone camera details just look here. It is a face detection and Video (1080p x 30 fps) resolution Qual- LED flash. Apple iPhone 8 mobile user now on tension apple comes high performance camera mobile in the world.

The display of 8 Plus apple mobile 5.5 inch HD LED LCD IPS capacity iphone 8 plus touch screen. The Apple iPhone 8 users there are good news for all of you. Good news is that you can now about the Apple 8 mobile display is high Resolution and fast touchscreen system. This is a display full HD version of display density 401 ppi pixels.

4. iphone 8 Plus Chip:

A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, Neural engine,Embedded M11 motion coprocessor.

Conclusion: More iphone 8/8 Plus & iphone X Repair skills and best mobile phone maintenance tools, you can view here, We will Provide a free solution for your mobile phone fault.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:35am On Nov 13, 2017

It's an exciting news, and if you want to buy a iphone8, you can look at this article, Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have just been released to the world and in this article, we review the iPhone 8 Plus in depth and take a look at what really matters here if you are deciding to upgrade or purchase this device. With the iPhone X on the horizon this is questionable and this article should help you to break down your decision. Any questions you can free concerns VIP Pro Shop Team to Solve.

The most popular and flagship smartphone 8 plus. The new Apple iPhone 8 Plus price in BD= 70,000 BDT. Price in Indian= 54,999 Rupee (Average price). Price in US $ 799, price in EURO= $ 720 (Average price) and iPhone 6 price $ 450, iPhone 6 Plus price $ 550, iPhone 7 price $ 67o, iPhone price $ 700 and iPhone price $ 1,000. It is new generation smartphone in market place. 8 Plus one of the most popular smartphone in world.

The 8 Plus comes with a 5.5 inch FHD LED HD Display and high resolution (1080 x 1920) pixels. 8 Plus of 3 GB RAM, Internal storage: 64/256 GB, Front camera: 7 MP, f/2.2, Rear camera: 12 MP f/1.8/ & f/2.4, Apple iOS 11 Bionic, Battery: Li-Ion mAh battery, Announced: October, 2017, Dual SIM Card, Network Connectivity: 2G/3G/4G/5G, Weight: 202 g, processor: Hexa-core, Colors: Space Gray, Silver & Gold, Dimension: 158.4 x 78.1 x 7.5 mm, OTG: Supported, Bluetooth: 5.0 A2DP,LE, WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band, hotspot, GPS : Yes, USB: 3.0, Head phone: Wireless Airphone, Sensor: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity & compass. Radio: NO etc.

Internet connectivity of 8 plus apple smartphone is a very first or any internet Browsing open first time. iPhone 8 Plus of internet Speed 2g/3G/4G talk time use for all user. The iphone 8 Plus Battery power of apple first charging system to provide company all smartphone user. It is a Non-removable Li-Ion battery and talk time Up-to 20 hours on 3G network with Music Play Up-to 60 Hours.

Apple iPhone 8 of primary camera 12 Megapixel f/1.8/ & f/2.4 and 28mm Phase detection autofocus and Secondary camera 7 Megapixel f/2.2. This iphone 8 camera is powerful and digital 2x optical zoom and simultaneous 4K. It you want about the iPhone 8 smartphone camera details just look here. It is a face detection and Video (1080p x 30 fps) resolution Qual- LED flash. Apple iPhone 8 mobile user now on tension apple comes high performance camera mobile in the world.

The display of 8 Plus apple mobile 5.5 inch HD LED LCD IPS capacity iphone 8 plus touch screen. The Apple iPhone 8 users there are good news for all of you. Good news is that you can now about the Apple 8 mobile display is high Resolution and fast touchscreen system. This is a display full HD version of display density 401 ppi pixels.

4. iphone 8 Plus Chip:

A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, Neural engine,Embedded M11 motion coprocessor.

Conclusion: More iphone 8/8 Plus & iphone X Repair skills and best mobile phone maintenance tools, you can view here, We will Provide a free solution for your mobile phone fault.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:36am On Nov 13, 2017

4. iphone 8 Plus Chip:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
bussieboi:
My Samsung j7 is not booting, rather showing dm-verity verification failed

Pls what do I do now

what's your location, i can get it fixed for you at a good price rate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Harjibode:
I have not been able to replace my Tecno Phantom Z mini screen all this while, so I am switching plans, I wanted to sell it. Interersted buyer should contact 0seven065502667, going for 12k negotable
I have the screen,I can replace it for you at just 20k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whyniel: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please who can assist with Samsung Galaxy S6 screen replacement here and what will be the repair fee?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EndtimeJudge(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hi Carlcare,
I'm in Uyo presently and the tecno l9 plus i got on 2nd of September 2017 started blinking multiple lines on the screen. I screenshot it and sent to another phone, but it was like nothing happened. This is my first time using tecno though. And the news i heard about Carlcare service in Uyo around August is disheartening. I'm even scared of taking the phone there cuz if they spoil it, I won't take things easy with them. And i hope I'm not paying Cux the warranty is there... Phone didn't fall nor broken. I await your response for advice.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by M17CXi: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Anyone know the cost to replace iphone 6s+ screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:20am On Nov 14, 2017
You can get free Apple phone iPhone8/ 8 Plus or iphone X?

Many Apple fans Should know this news,last year's iPhone 7 is currently outselling the iPhone 8. Considering that iPhone models tend to be the most popular right after their release, the iPhone 8's lukewarm response seems to pave the way for the iPhone X. So, too much iPhone X demand could signal another problem, the Face ID sensors in the X might bottleneck the phone's production could mean Apple's manufacturers might not be able to make iPhone X units as fast as Apple can sell them. the effects of the iPhone X sales will be felt the strongest in 2018 as more of them become available. That's not a great projection for buyers hoping to get their new phone in time for the holidays.

Overview- New Features on iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone X

About Besign

The difference of three iPhones weight and dimension.

The iPhone X weighs 174 grams, 143.6 mm by 70.9 mm, and is 7.7 mm thick.
The iPhone 8 weighs 148 grams, 138.4 mm by 67.3 mm and is 7.3 mm thick.
The iPhone 8 Plus weighs 202 grams, 158.4 mm by 78.1 mm and is 7.5 mm thick.

Both the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus look similar to the original iPhone in terms of design with a Touch ID button below the display and the same size bezels at the top and bottom. All three devices have a Lightning port at the bottom flanked by speakers either side, a iPhone power button on the right edge, volume buttons on the left edge and none of them have a 3.5 mm headphone jack. But the iPhone X has an all-screen front with no Touch ID and just a small tab at the top the display housing the front-facing camera and various sensors. The iPhone 8 has a single camera lens, while the iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X both opt for dual-rear camera systems.

About Display

iPhone 8 and 8 Plus have original iPhone LCD screen, iPhone X has OLED screen.

iPhone 8 has a 4.7 inch LED-backlit Retina HD display with a 1334 x 750 pixel resolution that results in a pixel density of 326ppi.

iPhone 8 Plus ups the display size and resolution slightly to a 5.5 inch display with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution for a pixel density of 401ppi. This too is an LED-backlit Retina HD display.

iPhone X has the largest display of the three new iPhones with a 5.8 inch edge-to-edge OLED Super Retina screen that has a 2436 x 1125 pixel resolution for a pixel density of 458ppi, making it the sharpest and crispest display.

About Cameras

iPhone X camera has a bit of advantages over the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. iPhone X can meanwhile use 7MP, f/2.2 aperture front facing camera, can rely on the Face ID facial mapping technology to realise the popular Portrait Mode, but the iPhone 8 Plus only delivers with its rear cameras. The iPhone X also uses Face ID for "animojis".

About Home Button

One of the biggest difference is that iPhone X no Home Button. We are used to unlock our phone just by touching the Home Button, iPhone X don' t have the Home Button to unlock but by scaning the face. Apple said that Face ID is more secure than Touch ID, but not recommended the children that under the age of 13.

About Price And Storage

The three iPhones from the storage, the screen size etc, thus the price is dissimilarity. Maybe you are excited by the new features of the iPhone X, but before you payment, consider whether really to pay around $1,000, or whether the iPhone 8 or 8 Plus will give you the similar features that you want. In the table below, you can look for a quick comparison of the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. For more in-depth know the difference between the three.

we known:

iPhone X - 64GB ($999), 256GB ($1,149).

iPhone 8 Plus - 64GB ($799), 256GB ($949).

iPhone 8 - 64GB ($699), 256GB ($849).

Meanwhile if you buy a 256GB iPhone X, two fast chargers, some Apple insurance, a wireless charger and get ready the glass back that after dropping or breaking, you are total cost in excess of $1,700 in the first year.

Tips: More about iPhone8/ 8 Plus & iphone X information and iphone repair skills, you can view and free consulting VIP Pro Shop Team. Or leave a message.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys!
Any engineer in Lagos, computer village precisely is closest to me, I need to replace the screen of my Gionee M5 plus. What's the cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vteen1: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2017
pls i need help yesterday i rooted my tecno f6 this morning the phone started loading slow so i removed the battery and fix back... Till now the phone refuse to switch on pls am so so confuse any help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BoleAndFish: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls guys, I did factory reset on the phone and since then it's been giving me issues. It takes forever to install apps through xender. Sometimes I just exit after some hours and see the app in my app menu. Sometimes I don't.

Switching to 3G is another wahala. This one can take up to 4 hours and nothing will happen. Pls what can I do? Should I do factory reset again or download system update?

PS: I'm using infinix hot note
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
When do you want to get it fixed

whyniel:
Please who can assist with Samsung Galaxy S6 screen replacement here and what will be the repair fee?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2017

Samyokporua:
Hi guys!
Any engineer in Lagos, computer village precisely is closest to me, I need to replace the screen of my Gionee M5 plus. What's the cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Call me ... 07033185680

M17CXi:
Anyone know the cost to replace iphone 6s+ screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whyniel: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
ebab:
When do you want to get it fixed

On or before month end.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:35am On Nov 15, 2017
How to Spend less time to get high quality mobile phone repair tools

When your phone is broken, You might think, and there's no alternative except to buy a new one, Or maybe send it to the cell phone repair shop to fix it. It's very expensive, However, that isn't the case. It's possible to choose some inexpensive tool kit that enable even non-experts to fix many of the most common cell phone problems. Here is a guide to some of the most common problems and basic advice on fixing them.

Here are some essential tools that VIP Pro Team recommended:

Phone Programmer:

- Nand Programmer – Naviplus 3000, JC PRO1000, WL, etc
- Chip Programmer – ACT PRO, WL, etc

Commom Screwdriver Set:

- Pentalobe Screwdriver tool kit – Five-Pointed Star Head 0.8mm
- Philip Screwdriver – Philip' s head 1.5mm
- iPhone Middle Plate Screwdriver – Philip' s Head 2.5mm
- Middle Plate Screwdriver – Sleeve Head 2.5mm (iPhone 6s)
- Triangle Screwdriver – Triangle Head 0.6mm (iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus)

Opening Tools:

- Blades & Knife
- LCD Opening Pliers
- Roller Opening Tool
- Screen Opening Card
- SIM Card Tray Eject Pin
- Curved Screen Opening Tool
- Big and Small Suction Cup
- Stainless Steel Pry Bar
- Triangle Pry Piece
- Plastic Pry Sheet
- Anti-static Plastic Pry Bar
- Straight Tweezers
- Curved Hook Tweezers

Replacement Chips:

- iCloud Unlock Chip Kit ( iPhone 6S/ 6Plus)
- iPhone CPU
- iPhone Nand – 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Flex Cable
- Big & Small Camera
- Home button
- Motherboard

Integrated Phone Fix Platform:

- Screw Memory Board
- Screwdriver Magnetizer/Demagnetizer
- PCB Holder
- LCD Heating platform

Soldering Tools:

- Electric Soldering Station
- UV Dryer Lamp
- BGA Reballing Stencil
- Anti-static SMD Hot Air Welding Station
- Solder Paste & Flux
- Diagnostic Tools
- Electronic Microscope
- Digital Multimeter
- Desktop Magnifying Glass
- Power Supply Tools

Cleaning Tools:

- PCB Cleaner;
- Dust Blower
- Anti-static Cleaning Brush
- Adhesive Removal Tool

Tips: More about iPhone7 information and iphone repair skills, you can view and free consulting VIP Pro Shop Team. Or leave a message.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soncomm(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Samsung s6 screen is needed, anyone with it should dial this no 08035706556 or what'sapp. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2017
ebab:

A good phone would go for that price this black Friday period na...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sell the phone for me as scrap then

Samyokporua:

A good phone would go for that price this black Friday period na...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BoleAndFish: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Pls guys, I did factory reset on the phone and since then it's been giving me issues. It takes forever to install apps through xender. Sometimes I just exit after some hours and see the app in my app menu. Sometimes I don't.

Switching to 3G is another wahala. This one can take up to 4 hours and nothing will happen. Pls what can I do? Should I do factory reset again or download system update?

PS: I'm using infinix hot note
Lemme reply myself as nobody gree reply me. grin Might help someone experiencing the same problem.

I did another factory reset and booooommm!! The phone was back to life!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dasector: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
I need Tecno camon c8 screen urgently.... Lemme know if you have any
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SirP1: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
iPhone X Unboxing and Review by yours Truly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BldaDV-Mz0

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: hisholar2(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.