Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344233 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
stephens2012:
Help pls. My infinix hot 2 was trying to optimize itself few weeks ago during the process the fone restarted itself showing the infinix logo and the bubbles that try to form android, that was d point it got to b4 it started going on n off by itself. I removed d bat3 n inserted it back and it still continued going on n off. I was told to flash it. After flashing it was ok for sometime b4 d going on n off started again dis morning. Wat else can b done to rectify d problem? Pls quote me in ur response
It's your power flex...... Tell your technician to change it for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
buzritchy:
Hello Engineers....
I got this iphone 6 unlock today but being trying to activate it but it's showing "searching or no sim"
How do i go about it please?
Check the date if it's correct
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
slenjaman:
Help the message in this picture has been popping up at intervals on my phone. Any help
Check if u still have enough space on your device. If it isn't memory issue, you will need to flash the device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ololadejoseph: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
please house got a Lenovo s820 and some drop of water mistakenly entered the phone. the screen is responding after booting but wont respond anymore after waking from screen lock. what could be wrong and what should I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
I want gionee m6 mirror screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephens2012(m): 1:42am On Mar 25, 2018
Thanks. Will do dat.
fotadmowmend:

It's your power flex...... Tell your technician to change it for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4X4: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2018
princemillla:

Flash which phone
LUMIA 535
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adusco(m): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2018
fotadmowmend:

Check if u still have enough space on your device. If it isn't memory issue, you will need to flash the device

please how do I get my phone fixed, I use HTC M7, the battery doesn't last again, it hardly spends 20 wen fully charged. please help.I was told it's the battery, but I can't find any HTC store
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2018
M6 mirror available

nnadychuks:
I want gionee m6 mirror screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2018
ebab:
M6 mirror available

i want the screen. Do you have it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2018
adusco:

please how do I get my phone fixed, I use HTC M7, the battery doesn't last again, it hardly spends 20 wen fully charged. please help.I was told it's the battery, but I can't find any HTC store
Get a competent technician to get a new battery for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2018
slenjaman:
Help the message in this picture has been popping up at intervals on my phone. Any help

No storry go n flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by caseyroma147: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2018
rednuth:

whats the model?
pls i really need to crack my Smile Moderm help help help ps
ALM-N820
mac - 34ba9a37f6a5
imei -863867024606533
sN -163008904
SSID -SMILE 4G LTE F6A5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adusco(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2018
fotadmowmend:

Get a competent technician to get a new battery for you
Please do you idea of how much it will cost or someone yo can't recommend in Abuja.Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2018
jeromedee:
What's your budget?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibbkiddsx: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello Engineers
Please I need your help.
I bought this Tablet (WayWalkerM9) from alliexpress last year. It was delivered to me this year January this year.
But when I Inserted my two sims card and decided to test it I got this error message " Unfortunately the Process com.android.phone has Stopped "
I have searched Google for solutions, but all these solutions didn't work

But I noticed if I connected to internet the error message will stop. If I disconnect from internet the error message will continue.
I contacted the seller, he sent me a firmware update but still didn't work.
The seller ask me to return the tablet. I returned it. And was told that they have repaired it.
So when I got the tablet again I tried to test it.
The same initial problem started.

So please is there any one who can help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
adusco:

Please do you idea of how much it will cost or someone yo can't recommend in Abuja.Thanks
I don't have anyone I can recommend in ABJ but it should be around 4500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jameso88(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
pls am using itel 1701. services goes off and on every 20minutes when am using the phone. please can anybody suggest to me on how to fix this problem, tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
jameso88:
pls am using itel 1701. services goes off and on every 20minutes when am using the phone. please can anybody suggest to me on how to fix this problem, tnx
if you are in Lagos, call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994 for solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jameso88(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ndissle:
if you are in Lagos, call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994 for solution
. I'm in ebonyi state and I hv taken d phone to 3 different phone engineers here but none is able to fix it, kindly direct me on what to do tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
jameso88:

Simply factory reset it or have hardware engineer change the service cable for u.

Good luck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeromedee: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
yeman1:

I have Samsung Note 4 for sale for 45k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jameso88(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
princemillla:

Simply factory reset it or have hardware engineer change the service cable for u.

Good luck
Engrs around here hv flashed it n factory set it without success. pls direct me on how to change d service cable..I'll appreciate it tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=jeromedee post=66150513]I have Samsung Note 4 for sale for 45k[/quote
Is it UK used or another?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
jeromedee:
I have Samsung Note 4 for sale for 45k
Is it UK used or other?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slenjaman(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
fotadmowmend:

Thanks so much. I found this very helpful
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4X4: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2018
princemillla:

No storry go n flash it
HOW MUCH IS IT TO FLASH LUMIA 535
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:16am On Mar 26, 2018
4X4:

HOW MUCH IS IT TO FLASH LUMIA 535
if u ae in lagos i go do am 2k for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donkossy(m): 6:18am On Mar 26, 2018
please house I woke up one morning to notice that my phones home and recent botton no longer work, my notifications no longer show on the notification bar, most of my apps logged out including Nairaland, my accessibility subfolder in settings no longer open, it's telling me not available for this user, please what could b the cause to all these and possible solution pls..infinix hot 4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:21am On Mar 26, 2018
jameso88:
Engrs around here hv flashed it n factory set it without success. pls direct me on how to change d service cable..I'll appreciate it tnx

U will need to open the back cover to access the panel. The servive cable is a long tiny wire with gold connector. Check if its properly key or find a way to get it from engineers

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2018
donkossy:
please house I woke up one morning to notice that my phones home and recent botton no longer work, my notifications no longer show on the notification bar, most of my apps logged out including Nairaland, my accessibility subfolder in settings no longer open, it's telling me not available for this user, please what could b the cause to all these and possible solution pls..infinix hot 4

Lol..... go and see users on ur notification panel.
May be yu av log ursef out and replace with new user. Chek notification panel there s a round i can with image or male icon click it and change it to ur previous user.

Goodluck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hummy: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Introducing Plasma GSM Arena, your number 1 GSM repair center in Nigeria, 118 zik's Avenue Awka, Anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.